What vehicle do you drive?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
11 year old diesel truck still running strong baby.

Keep it right next to the lambo.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
They ordered replacement panels for me at the dealership which took a while to come in. I guess it was the adhesive and the sun which makes sense (Phoenix, AZ).

Eh damn, how much $$$ am I looking at?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Easy fix or headache?
Sounds like new adhesive is needed? Pull the door off and take a look. Should be pretty easy (guess it depends on the car). What car are we talking about again?

If it's adhesive id try to fix it without buying an entire new panel.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Sounds like new adhesive is needed? Pull the door off and take a look. Should be pretty easy (guess it depends on the car). What car are we talking about again?

If it's adhesive id try to fix it without buying an entire new panel.

Would have to strip the glue off the crap quality rubber or plastic or whatever it is.

Sounds like time, headache, and I'd do a shit job.

Been thinking about putting some money into it, might get some aftermarket panels.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Would have to strip the glue off the crap quality rubber or plastic or whatever it is.

Sounds like time, headache, and I'd do a shit job.

Been thinking about putting some money into it, might get some aftermarket panels.
Dude, goo gone? This sounds like an easy job. What's the year/model/make of vehicle.

Aftermarket shit will probably fit terrible, especially on indoor panels.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
nvm 2016 dodge charger. Have you even bothered pulling the panel off to look?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Could be either plastic panel has been warped from sun or adhesive. Either way it's worth trying to fix yourself unless the panel is el cheapo (usually not the case).

Roddsgto

Trakanon Raider
362A85AC-57F2-4A0F-B896-F156D5808DAE.jpeg

2002 - new to me for about six weeks now. I added the roof rack and and Android head unit with backup camera. I am lovin’ it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Roddsgto

Trakanon Raider
The angle, with no reference, made me think you had a scale RC car
I actually took the pic to make as a background for the touchscreen stereo. So, the no reference was not a complete accident.

Also, I have found another one being parted out. I am considering purchasing and turning into a pull behind. Cutting it just behind the drivers seats and welding a tongue. It could make for a cool camping trailer. Leaving the two back seats that can fold down, mounting a flat panel TV on the new front wall, water tank in place of the spare tire, any other thing I can think to add.

Siliconemelons

I actually took the pic to make as a background for the touchscreen stereo. So, the no reference was not a complete accident.

Also, I have found another one being parted out. I am considering purchasing and turning into a pull behind. Cutting it just behind the drivers seats and welding a tongue. It could make for a cool camping trailer. Leaving the two back seats that can fold down, mounting a flat panel TV on the new front wall, water tank in place of the spare tire, any other thing I can think to add.

Do that to the Cadillac version.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Bought myself a new to me 2011 F150 Platinum last year and love it. I also have a 2000 Kawaski Vulcan Classic 800. The wifes vehicle is a 2008 Ford Edge Limited. I drive that somewhat often too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I bought a thing today.

D18E05CE-E75E-4A05-A494-D10E57D54E61.jpeg

2018 Ram 1500 Laramie, with crew cab. Holy shit, it's a nice truck. Got it for half price, just over a year old, 19000k on it.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Hnnnnnng I think I really want one of these new Broncos. Manual trans, removable doors, mirrors mounted to frame?

u725_21_carbonized_grey_env_28.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Agreed. I'm very interested in a 4 door, manual, TTV6 Bronco. Hope it has a decent interior (like the F150s) and drives well.

Have a feeling dealers will have ridiculous markups for a year though.