What We Do in the Shadows

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yeah, hilarious episode. Shit ending.

Was really hoping Nandor was right and he was faking. Or it was some kind of rebirth thing. Will be super sad if he's gone.
Him coming back as a child but all his memories would have serious potential, just grow him up over an episode or 2.

Sevens

Log Wizard
I hope he is evolving, he did say that an Emotional vampire (Like his girlfriend Evie was) is an advanced for of energy vampire so maybe?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Great episode, i doubt it ends that way but i hope it does. The forshadowing was good

Last edited:

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Although I think season 1 and 2 had many of the standout episodes of this series, I'm pretty convinced the story arc of this season and the way they pulled it off makes this my favorite. Loved the final 2 episodes.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Agree with Miguex, this season's whole arc was great. Finale brought it. 9/10.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
My late friend Walt Whitman said to me, "you better put that away Lazlo..."
ROFL. I loved that line too.

Episode wasn't overly funny, but we got a good payoff and it was great how they tied in all the events that happened to Nandor.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Now I await, in the pinnacle of laziness, for the "usual sources" to have a season 3 compilation ready for DL.

EDIT: Nevermind.. laziness paid off fast. heh

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So now I wonder if we get 3 parallel storylines, a "what we did for the last year" type of compilation, or just Laszlo and Colin?

Glad our inclinations were right and he wasn't dead dead.

• 2Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lazlo playing the Toast of London theme on the piano was a nice little nod.

• 2Like

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Lazlo playing the Toast of London theme on the piano was a nice little nod.
Shit yea, I seriously love Toast. Fucking Clem Fandango.
Ha I called that shit.
Quite the ass pull, lol. That said, you nailed it for sure.
Apparently I missed that season 4 was greenlit already, so nice. Looking forward to that. I think we can expect the Baron more if the painting had any relevance at all.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This wasn't a series Finale? It felt like one.

Fadaar

That guy
I can only hope when they do end this it's a quality ending like Silicon Valley. Fucking love the way that show ended.

Caliane

They'll probably end it, by addressing the "Documentary" crew again. Either killing them, or the Doc crew turns out to be a farce. Vampire hunters or something. not sure what the funniest would be.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
OK, finally finished this season. (Been pacing myself on consuming the handful of shows I actually like so I have things to watch.)

Definitely my favorite season. Just about every episode hit well. ( Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus and I were literally laughing out loud at the fight scene payoff in Atlantic City) That being said, I hope season 4 doesn't take half the season with three running story arcs before re-merging.

Only one plothole I saw.....

With as obviously "Guillermo Thirsty" the guide was, why didn't he just throw her a couple deep dickings and have her turn him into a vampire?

Final note : The Baron/sire/hellhound trifecta is pure comedy gold at this point.

• 1Worf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
OK, finally finished this season. (Been pacing myself on consuming the handful of shows I actually like so I have things to watch.)

Definitely my favorite season. Just about every episode hit well. ( Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus and I were literally laughing out loud at the fight scene payoff in Atlantic City) That being said, I hope season 4 doesn't take half the season with three running story arcs before re-merging.

Only one plothole I saw.....

With as obviously "Guillermo Thirsty" the guide was, why didn't he just throw her a couple deep dickings and have her turn him into a vampire?

Final note : The Baron/sire/hellhound trifecta is pure comedy gold at this point.

re the spoiler - he's had a lot of chances to get other vampires to turn him, I think he just wants/needs it to be nandor