What We Do in the Shadows

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The Baron riding around on random shit was so fucking funny.

I also loved Lazlo, "it's a myth! Like ghosts and large penises!". Great episode.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Colin Robinson asked a question on Nextdoor and it turned into an orgy of racism.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Holy shiat this was the best episode of the season. Reminds me of the good IT CROWD episodes, with perfect use of physical comedy.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I don't know why, but the funniest scene to me of the whole episode is when Guillermo is ordering them around and tells Colin, "Why don't YOU get me a glass of water, no ice" and Colin says, "Yeah, I wouldn't have a clue where you would find something like that". Just the mannerisms and tone of his voice when he responded killed me.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't know why, but the funniest scene to me of the whole episode is when Guillermo is ordering them around and tells Colin, "Why don't YOU get me a glass of water, no ice" and Colin says, "Yeah, I wouldn't have a clue where you would find something like that". Just the mannerisms and tone of his voice when he responded killed me.

It was the same part but him telling Laszlo to change his shoes and Laszlo responding "Why don't you get fucked?" that killed me

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This episode was so damn funny. One of the best in the entire series for sure.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Well I did not see the Nadja ghost doll being the best character of an episode in this series, but here we are...
edit : pretty much everyone was on fire this week. awesome episode.

I love this show

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I thought some of the siren shit was pretty hilarious, but outside of that I didn't find this episode to be all that funny.

• 1Edgelord

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thought this episode was quite funny, with the addition of some Eric Prydz level hotties in that workout class.

"Tell us more about your pee pee! You've never been more interesting" followed by "Do you trust me?" "No/no/no."

Nandor's been my favorite for a while. Everyone talks about Matt Berry's voice, and I agree, but I'm on the same level with Nandor's voice and weird accenting/cadence. Gonna have to get me one of his action figures!

574542_1.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Thought this episode was quite funny, with the addition of some Eric Prydz level hotties in that workout class.

"Tell us more about your pee pee! You've never been more interesting" followed by "Do you trust me?" "No/no/no."

Nandor's been my favorite for a while. Everyone talks about Matt Berry's voice, and I agree, but I'm on the same level with Nandor's voice and weird accenting/cadence. Gonna have to get me one of his action figures!

Nandor trying to convince Guillermo that he is human by singing Bare-naked Ladies was top notch.

• 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
"You're gonna wanna wash your hands, because that has a room full of butt-wind on it. I don't think you want to get pink eye, or maybe you do, like I give a shit" - had me fucking rolling.

Great episode.

• 3Like

Fadaar

That guy

View attachment 377409

Nandor's accent is what fuckin kills it for me

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users