What We Do in the Shadows

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I hate musicals, sing a longs are right behind it so weakest episode so far for me.
I do wonder how this show will end, I hope they have it planned out. This show deserves a well thought out satisfying ending.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
I hate musicals, sing a longs are right behind it so weakest episode so far for me.
I do wonder how this show will end, I hope they have it planned out. This show deserves a well thought out satisfying ending.

Guillermo has to kill them all

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Guillermo has to kill them all
I kinda want to see them get smarter or at least get out more. The jackie Daytona episode was brilliant and cool to see what else they would do if they couldn’t stay in that house, but then would it even be WWDITS if that happens?

Sevens

Log Wizard
I'd give a years salary to watch her lay a couple of eggs.

Collin Robinson is just streets ahead on this show.

• 1Wow!

joz123

Potato del Grande
That new intro song was the best part of the episode to me.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
"I'll just go and find some way to... mend that fucked up brain of yours"

That delivery really got me

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Them all dancing/exercising to Barenaked Ladies was hilarious and doesn't make this a musical or sing along.

No, Colin, you're a very shit stupid man you can't do it

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Them all dancing/exercising to Barenaked Ladies was hilarious and doesn't make this a musical or sing along.

No, Colin, you're a very shit stupid man you can't do it
Nadja doesn't have many times where she's funny, but her denigration of the males and her delivery of "stupid donkey" kills me.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Weird, I didn't particularly like this one. Guillermo has always been my least favorite character, but this season I haven't particularly liked Nandor very much. So an episode that's almost entirely focused on them just didn't hit for me.

But it's also why all the Laszlo/Colin scenes have made this season stand out amongst the others.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
They are really playing up Colin Robinson finding the origins of Energy Vampires. I am sure that he is going to find out something to the effect of them being an anti-Vampire race, which is why he can walk in the daylight and drain energy from them. I really really really hope they bring back the female energy vampire from season 1; that is still my favorite episode of the show.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They are really playing up Colin Robinson finding the origins of Energy Vampires. I am sure that he is going to find out something to the effect of them being an anti-Vampire race, which is why he can walk in the daylight and drain energy from them. I really really really hope they bring back the female energy vampire from season 1; that is still my favorite episode of the show.

Figured the bit about his mom was answering that they were born like normal humans

Maul

Dental Dammer
That's my favourite episode too, everytime hes mega draining with his eyes glowing and body gyrating its fucking hilarious.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I think the orgy episode from S1, the Witches episode, and of course Jackie Daytona are my top 3. The baron episode from this season is a very close runner-up though.

• 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I was laughing my ass off this whole episode but holy fuck at the ending.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
That ending, man they just can't do that
I hope, once again, it is somehow a trick.
I loved how they tied in the scene with him ripping out that books pages, was a nice little easter egg.

Edit: Was that David Cross?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Nandor calling Lazlo the laziest vampire he's ever met and Lazlo's genuine delivery of "thank you!" fucking floored me, especially when Nadja gave him the "way to go!" nudge on the shoulder. "You didn't help me do a single thing to keep this house in order!" "Nope!". ROFL.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was laughing my ass off this whole episode but holy fuck at the ending.
Yeah, hilarious episode. Shit ending.

Was really hoping Nandor was right and he was faking. Or it was some kind of rebirth thing. Will be super sad if he's gone.

• 1Like