What We Do in the Shadows

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
OK, finally finished this season. (Been pacing myself on consuming the handful of shows I actually like so I have things to watch.)

Definitely my favorite season. Just about every episode hit well. (@Mrs. Haus and I were literally laughing out loud at the fight scene payoff in Atlantic City) That being said, I hope season 4 doesn't take half the season with three running story arcs before re-merging.

Only one plothole I saw.....

With as obviously "Guillermo Thirsty" the guide was, why didn't he just throw her a couple deep dickings and have her turn him into a vampire?

Final note : The Baron/sire/hellhound trifecta is pure comedy gold at this point.

I dont think you know what a plot hole is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida

Season 4 starts July 12

"The newest season will see the group reunited, each returning to their house in Staten Island, which is in a state of complete and total disrepair. With no money to repair their house, the group will have to come up with a way of fixing their creepy manor. Season 4 will see Nandor's search for love continue, Nadja will look to open a vampire club, a longtime dream of hers. Laszlo will struggle to raise baby Colin, and Guillermo will find himself on an emotional journey that helps him to realize his love for his family, and for others."

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And now I have that damn Rasputin song stuck in my head

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Not only did they drop the season 4 teaser. Apparently they also got renewed already for seasons 5 and 6...

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Not only did they drop the season 4 teaser. Apparently they also got renewed already for seasons 5 and 6...
Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

Best comedy on TV.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Baby Colin Robinson is fantastic.

We better see Jackie Daytona this season, damn it.

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I figured they were going to skip the baby Colin thing but it look hilarious.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Colin Robinson remains the highlight of the show. Adolescent Colin was great.

Kind of don't love this nightclub storyline, but it's not the worst either. Colin maybe going to singlehandedly save it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Lazlo constantly asking, "Were the thoughts sexual?!" every time with the weird emphasis had me dying. He's 100% the best character.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Kind of don't love this nightclub storyline, but it's not the worst either. Colin maybe going to singlehandedly save it.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of it either other than to see where Guillermo becoming the accountant brings us eventually.

I wouldn't mind seeing a buddy comedy of Lazlo/Jackie Daytona and adolescent Colin Robinson spin-off. It would be better than the nightclub stuff at least. lol

Chris

Potato del Grande
Lazlo constantly asking, "Were the thoughts sexual?!" every time with the weird emphasis had me dying. He's 100% the best character.
If you look up the actor Matt Berry, he is the same character in everything he does.