What We Do in the Shadows

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Finale was great. Hope this is back for a 2nd season.

Any word on how the ratings were?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I was dying while Colin was explaining how religious buildings don't affect energy vampires.

Next season needs a group of energy vampires because they are the unexpected treat of this show.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
So this season is already over? That was a great damn season. As others have mentioned - I don't know which episode was my favorite. And not a single episode was weak.

Malkav

French Madman
The Council episode with all the cameos fucking killed me, with them being revealed one by one like that.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
The council episode and the orgy one were the best. Also anytime Laszlo says “Bat!”.

More werewolves next season. They should play on that a little more. It’s always funny when the vampires hiss.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah I really liked the Unholy Masquerade part in the movie. I hope they explore the other entities of the unholy world.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So this season is already over? That was a great damn season. As others have mentioned - I don't know which episode was my favorite. And not a single episode was weak.
i'm gonna go w/ nadja and the fat virgin vampire one

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
This has my vote for funniest show on television. Every episode is just brilliant. I was crying laughing at the local government council episode where the rep starts freaking out and the camera cuts to Colin Robinson just soaking it up.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I don't even know if I could pick a favorite scene or even favorite character for this season. Every episode seemed to highlight one of them more than the others and there were multiple things each ep that I had to rewatch because of instant explosive laughter. Just fantastic start to finish.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff

The set decorator / production designer must have a field day with all this

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think my favorite part was when the new girl turned into the batlike thing. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!

• 1Worf

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure if anyone watches the Great British Baking Show, but holy fuck, I die everytime this woman Helena is on. The Nadja character could be modeled after her and I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised.

She just makes Halloween shit. Every. Single. Time. She made a bat cake, witch finger cookies, a giant spider coming out of an egg biscuit. It's fucking hilarious.

Only video I could find is at the top of this link:

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I can't believe the season is over already. As far as I'm concerned there was not a single unstellar episode. Great character moment for Gizmo in the finale. And fucking lol that Colin's DNA shows him as "100% white"
There's four types of European

Celtic
Nordic
Sexy Mediterranean
Unwanted Teutonic/slavic

Would ask Guillermo to join my alt right neo nazi group before unsexy Nandor.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I finally got around to watching this on Hulu. I loved it. As many have already stated, there was a treasure trove of masterpiece comedy in the season. The show is so wonderfully different from everything else. Looking forward to the second season when it arrives.

Wrist...Wrist...Wrist.........Jeff.

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I thought my sense of humor was gone as I have havent laughed much on newer comedy series lately. But this one had me laughing out loud a lot. I wish there were more seasons so I could binge it all week. :p

Will rewatch the movie today for sure.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Regretfully watching the series before the movie kind of takes away a lot of the charm in the movie. It is better to watch the movie and then the series but the movie still has a few parts that are humorous.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Movie sets up a lot of the jokes for the show. I will agree that the show is probably better overall. But the movie has some classic jokes in it.