What We Do in the Shadows

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Is it just me or is it every time I hear Laszlo talk all I can think is "That's Richard Hammond as a vampire...."

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I must have missed the spinoff from the movie/tv series. Anyone watched Wellington Paranormal?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Been watching reruns of this on tv lately. The ghost episode was hilarious. Also the Superb Owl party one was great.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Matt Berry just fucking kills me in every single show. That overt "acting" tone he uses when he talks in this, IT Crowd, Toast of London. I hope this show sticks around for a while.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Superb Owl episode had its moments, but I definitely didn't laugh as often as the first 2.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I get the distinct impression they intended the show to come back earlier in the year and hence the Superb Owl episode would have been more timely.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Any show that gets us jaded motherfuckers to actually laugh out loud ever is a win in my book.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The last 2 episodes have been somewhat of a miss for me. Don't get me wrong, they have funny moments, but the first two episodes were gold.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
... Mailer DEMON!!!!!!

I've liked this whole season so far. Especially since I can now drop the line "Wow, looks like two vampires try to hypnotize Joe Biden at the same time"
DAEMON to be pedantic. Still show is great. For all the Matt Berry fans, and who could not be, check out Toast of London on netflix as mentioned above. He also has a couple albums of music amusingly enough. As well as bits in Garth Marengi's Darkplace and Mighty Boosh. Dude's been awesome in all kinds of shit.

I briefly looked into wellington paranormal, but it wasn't easily watchable in the US. That change?

• 1EyeRoll

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Loved this episode. Matt Berry cracks me up. Talking about the email address store being closed at that hour. Ridiculous.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
2 episodes ago the "Oceans 12" memorabilia was brilliant.

This episode I feel a little ashamed as I still use hotmail.com email.

• 1Worf

joz123

Potato del Grande
Colin Robinson episode was great. Loved how he got so powerful that he would just say one word and drain people.