What We Do in the Shadows

joz123

Potato del Grande
Great episode. Jim the Vampire not seeing through the disguise till Jackie Daytona pulled out the toothpick was awesome.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Great fucking episode. Lazlo is definitely my favorite. The play on Johnny Utah cracked me the fuck up.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
As expected, any episode that focuses mostly on Matthew Berry is fucking fantastic.

It is like he was born to play an anachronistic, entirely too naive, but way over the top vampire.

Oh, and this episode made me realize that I don't like Mark Hammil any longer. I think I would give almost anything to have killed Twitter in the womb so I wouldn't have to know how cunty almost all actors actually are.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I do admit that Mark Hamill was kinda underwhelming, but how is anybody going to hold a candle to Jackie Daytona?

• 3Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Colin Robinson running multiple laptops to troll people online for energy was great.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I figured the other guy was gonna also be an energy vampire, but boy am I glad I was wrong

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
I feel like I'm missing some joke with the episode---like the Jackie Daytona alias is supposed to make Mark Hamill a surprise? I guess I don't really get the Jackie Daytona reference in general.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I feel like I'm missing some joke with the episode---like the Jackie Daytona alias is supposed to make Mark Hamill a surprise? I guess I don't really get the Jackie Daytona reference in general.

That was the joke. Everyone played it like jeans and a toothpick made him unrecognizable as anything other than a normal human.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
So Nadja is one of the hosts on the Great Flower Fight...when did she have the time??

Sevens

Log Wizard
Loved how they blurred out the Penis until he was turned to stone then they showed it....lol

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

what don’t you understand about Jackie fuckin Daytona son?

1590170940728.jpeg

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Caliane

Jackie Daytona was pretty cool. I just don't get why they introduced this random new character. its a show about vampires, not some cool guy living in Nebraska.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
There have been a few character focused episodes so far. This season is more fleshed out than the first. Digging the show more although nothing against the movie. The extended format of television fits well. Awesome stupid shit.

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You know that dumb hat will make a comeback in season 3. They can’t resist the witches asshole.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Second watch through of the latest episode and it might be in my top 2 now. So much going on and there are at least half a dozen candidates for best line in the show ever. "Once again into the shitpipe!"

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Second watch through of the latest episode and it might be in my top 2 now. So much going on and there are at least half a dozen candidates for best line in the show ever. "Once again into the shitpipe!"
Yeah it’s my 2nd favorite behind Jackie Daytona.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Jackie Daytona was pretty cool. I just don't get why they introduced this random new character. its a show about vampires, not some cool guy living in Nebraska.
He was from Pennsylvania, cause its sounded like Transylvania and we all know thats pretty fucking cool
I think the first episode was the best, a zombie sweat shop was fucking hilarious....Topher!