What's going on at Blizzard?

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I didn't hit 60 first or anything in WoW, but my EQ character became a questgiver in Dustwallow Marsh, until they moved the quest to a different NPC in Cata.

Mudcrush is so Hungry.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Taim

Trakanon Raider
Question. Is there any guide that will take you thru the main story quests of Cata, Panda and WoD? I have not played for more than a week off and on since Lich King and am interested in taking my time and seeing "story" for the expansions up to Legion. Any idea if it can be done? I know there are some guides out there, like Zygors, that can speed you to max level, or hit tons of acomplishments or even max out trade skills in minimal time. But anyone know if there is a way to go thru the expansions and hit most of the big lore points and stay level appropriate?

Thanks

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
You might try Zygor's. Not sure if it's still around, but I remember a lot of guildies praising it back in the day.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Question. Is there any guide that will take you thru the main story quests of Cata, Panda and WoD?
But anyone know if there is a way to go thru the expansions and hit most of the big lore points and stay level appropriate?
That's going to be very difficult, notably for Cata/Panda. You have major lore basically in every zone, but you're going to overlevel each zone by mid zone.

For Cata, skip Vash'jir (which is irrelevant to the main storyline), do Hyjal, Deepholm and Uldum, and you have most of it. You're missing a few bits in Twilight Highlands, but you're getting most of it.

For Pandaria, do most of Jade Forest, going straight to the Jade Temple until you have the major Horde-Alliance showdown; skip Valley of 4 Winds and Krasarang which have little main lore (there's a minor bit about the 4th celestial, the Red Crane), go straight to Kun Lai, avoid the grummle trail quests, open up the Gates to Vale of Eternal Blossom (White Tiger temple), go to Townlong, and move to Dread Wastes as soon as you can.

WoD is mostly irrelevant stuff. After all, it's an alternate timeline. Do your starter zone, skip most of Gorgrond, do Talador, skip as much of Arak you can, and do Nagrand.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Question. Is there any guide that will take you thru the main story quests of Cata, Panda and WoD? I have not played for more than a week off and on since Lich King and am interested in taking my time and seeing "story" for the expansions up to Legion. Any idea if it can be done? I know there are some guides out there, like Zygors, that can speed you to max level, or hit tons of acomplishments or even max out trade skills in minimal time. But anyone know if there is a way to go thru the expansions and hit most of the big lore points and stay level appropriate?

Thanks

I've been doing Pandaria stuff slowly. But honestly just follow the path the game throws you on. Orgrimmar sends you on a quest to the Jade Forest and it naturally guides you through it all.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Now that you get achievements for quests, follow the achievement list for each zone. That will tell you the "big" quest chains that you need to complete for the lore.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It's true. The leveling experience has always been the best part of WoW.

Cuz, for the leveling content, its not tuned so that you need OP dps classes to progress (imagine if your raid right now is a bunch of frost dks etc), while some classes are nearly worthless by comparison (sup math, objective proof much?).

Like oh goodie I put my eggs in this basket and now they're smashed, lemme just spend another week leveling the fotm... which might also be nerfed into worthlessness.

You also don't depend on having 19 other people, 15 of which who can't even explain the fight mechanics but will "OK" the ready check.

Shrug, I got a decent guild so its not a problem I have now but this is why for many.

Gotta say I like Legion so far, and I'm raiding... and doing arena.. and world quests :). No huge bitches here (btw every relic for dps classes needs to have good single target build, and not 100k apart if played right) and hopefully they get the balancing pass right (can you math? We'll see!).

Last edited:

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Its still around. It basically does everything but play the game for you itself.

Looking at their site, it seems like it'd be handy for mindless leveling of alt #1984289124. But it costs money, right? Fuck that noise.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I don't do any of that junk. Plus how does that work with a WoW addon? \
I'm probably just paranoid about viruses and shit.

No clue how the ripped version works. I just know some people that do use the rip. I share a paid account with a couple of people personally.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm guessing they didn't get a later save snapshot on that specific Hyjal ranking page?

Sometimes I think that rankings like this should be a badge of shame. When people like Sean and @Woolygimp are leading the pack, that should tell you something LOL.
The real autism sets in when you realize all this happened 12 fucking years ago.

946d8e8a404b2622046b158872be9141.455x341x1.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users