Whats rustling your jimmies?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Customers that always come in here with a stick all the way up their ass, treat me like shit, blame me for stuff 100% out of my control, and also lie about wtf their problem is. Rustle Level: 4
Must suck working at McDonalds

I hate those people too Eomer. I was driving the work truck around the other day and I was passed 3 times by the same vehicle, who was in such a damn hurry to go nowhere obviously.

Today a customer called my boss and said that when I was in their house last week I said "Stupid mexicans". I know for a fact that I did not say this, but it's his (white) maids word against mine. I work with 4 mexicans on a daily basis, and every one of them has atleast 3 years more experience than I do. And they buy me lunch when we work together.
Anyways, he's a lawyer, and threatened a lawsuit. I don't think he has a leg to stand on, but we're doing work for free anyways. Whatever happened to freedom of speech?
free work or not, I have seen lawyers try to sue instead of pay, because they can and it doesn't cost them anything. I was doing work for a contractor, building a house for a husband and wife pair of lawyers, the contractor came out of retirement to build them their dream home because the husband was the son of his best friend. the day the punchlist was finished and keys were turned over, they served him papers suing him for everything under the sun so they wouldn't have to pay out the completion of the contract. I got paid and had no dog in the fight, but I offered to go back and burn the house down with them inside. I always am very wary of doing work for attorneys since then, I am sure I will get sued for refusing to work for one some day.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's ridiculous. We did work for a lawyer couple down the road. Some of the nicest people I've ever met. No problems at all.

But this guy. I want to smash his head in with my hammer. It's been eating at me all day, I can't fucking get over it.

It's ridiculous. We did work for a lawyer couple down the road. Some of the nicest people I've ever met. No problems at all.

But this guy. I want to smash his head in with my hammer. It's been eating at me all day, I can't fucking get over it.
It's hard but let it go, 99% of things that come out of a lawyers mouth is posturing. Westboro Baptists Church level of trolling.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
People who can't drive within a few kmh/mph of their cruising speed consistently. Some cunt in a Golf passed me on the highway five fucking times (I was doing 130km/h, on the nose) and then proceeded to immediately slow down once she changed back in to the lane I was in last weekend. Came very close to running her off the road. With her it's not like she was going up and down a little bit. She was literally passing me at 140-150 km/h, then upon changing back in to my lane she'd slow down to 120.
Are you sure she wasn't doing it on purpose?

If someone rustles my jimmies by not using their turn signal or otherwise doing some rustle-worthy behavior I'll occasionally get in front of them and slow down just to fuck with them.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Are you sure she wasn't doing it on purpose?

If someone rustles my jimmies by not using their turn signal or otherwise doing some rustle-worthy behavior I'll occasionally get in front of them and slow down just to fuck with them.
No, she was just a retard. Every time she passed me or I passed her I was staring at her, and every time she was staring straight ahead with her face 3 inches from the steering wheel with no awareness that someone was passing her or that she was passing someone.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People who buy something cheap that you know will break in no time, instead of paying for a better quality item, and paying more in the long run.

My s/o insisted on buying a far less expensive hand held shower head. Just couldn't see the point of dropping a few hundred dollars on something she could get for 79.99 at bed, bath, and beyond. After arguing that her shower head would be broken within 2 years, and getting no where with that, I let her dig her own grave.

I was wrong, it lasted 8 months.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
No, she was just a retard. Every time she passed me or I passed her I was staring at her, and every time she was staring straight ahead with her face 3 inches from the steering wheel with no awareness that someone was passing her or that she was passing someone.
Yeah, people driving like that almost never do it on purpose. They are usually just oblivious retards.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
People who buy something cheap that you know will break in no time, instead of paying for a better quality item, and paying more in the long run.

My s/o insisted on buying a far less expensive hand held shower head. Just couldn't see the point of dropping a few hundred dollars on something she could get for 79.99 at bed, bath, and beyond. After arguing that her shower head would be broken within 2 years, and getting no where with that, I let her dig her own grave.

You'll show her when she wastes that extra $10.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
People who can't drive within a few kmh/mph of their cruising speed consistently. Some cunt in a Golf passed me on the highway five fucking times (I was doing 130km/h, on the nose) and then proceeded to immediately slow down once she changed back in to the lane I was in last weekend. Came very close to running her off the road. With her it's not like she was going up and down a little bit. She was literally passing me at 140-150 km/h, then upon changing back in to my lane she'd slow down to 120.
What is funny is that we get a lot of Canadians coming down to buy our milk where I live and this is a trade-mark Canadian driver move.

10 mph under the speed limit in the passing lane, 20mph over the speed limit in the slow lane. I always assumed they just couldn't figure out how to convert kph/mph so they just wait till someone passed them (on the right, because they never keep right except to pass despite the signs posted every five miles telling them to do so) then decided to speed up until they once again became worried they were going to get a ticket and slowed the fuck down again, in the passing lane, again.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Where do you live that Canadians cross the border to buy milk?
WA, they come down because our milk is subsidized so it is much cheaper (same with gas). They go to Costco and load up as much milk (and gas) as they can fit in their trunk. They will then either freeze it or sell it to their neighbors.

There was a Facebook page that got up to like 10,000 likes from one town near a boarder crossing asking that there be "American Only" hours at the local Costco because the Canadians coming down made it such a cluster fuck. Made headlines on both sides of the boarder, many rustled jimmies over that page (it has since been taken down). I don't care much because they also buy my pizza.

Kinda like the people getting their jimmies rustled about smuggling in Bologna from Mexico.
Balonie Smuggler detected ...

spinal_cucumber2.jpg

Salshun_sl

shitlord

When I was 16 my parents bought me old beater (1993 Prelude). Paid like 3k for it, then over the span of the next 2-3 years it was in the shop ALL THE DAMN TIME, they ended up dropping another 5k into it. Fucking sucks walking by your car to go to the school bus stop.

When my sister turned 16 3 years later my parents went "Well fuck that", bought her a brand new car to avoid the hassle. Jimmies are still mad rustled by it.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
When I was 16 my parents bought me old beater (1993 Prelude). Paid like 3k for it, then over the span of the next 2-3 years it was in the shop ALL THE DAMN TIME, they ended up dropping another 5k into it. Fucking sucks walking by your car to go to the school bus stop.

When my sister turned 16 3 years later my parents went "Well fuck that", bought her a brand new car to avoid the hassle. Jimmies are still mad rustled by it.
I'm going to have my jimmies rustled by the first person to come and call you greedy and spoiled because you complained about your car your parents bought you

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Seen the same shit happen to here driving to LA once, except they stayed in the left hand lane. Was in the right lane and would see these tards fly past me doing 90 or so and a few minutes later I would pass them.

Also saw a dude driving a honda with a integra badge on the back of the car

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Seen the same shit happen to here driving to LA once, except they stayed in the left hand lane. Was in the right lane and would see these tards fly past me doing 90 or so and a few minutes later I would pass them.

Also saw a dude driving a honda with a integra badge on the back of the car
Haha that reminded me of when I saw some like really old car maybe a 1970s old mobile with the horse from the grill of a mustang on his car. I drive a mustang and my jimmies were unrustled as I found it funny/awesome

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
That reminds me of a couple more driver related jimmy rustlings. When you're following someone and they're oblivious that their driving situation is about 3-5 seconds ahead of yours. My step-grandpa was having a garage sale and I was following my mom over there because I had no clue where the fuck he lived. You know that thing everyone does where say you're on a 2 lane road and you're coming up to a red light. There's cars ahead of you in your lane and not in the other so you switch lanes to be at the front of the red light. Well my mom does this 4-5 times in a 5 mile stretch while there's cars next to me so. Happened so often that I lost sight of her and had to call her to remind her she was leading me there and not to be a jackass on the road (paraphrased). Jimmies were rustled that day. The other being when you're following someone and they have a questionable yellow light so they floor it.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I'm going to have my jimmies rustled by the first person to come and call you greedy and spoiled because you complained about your car your parents bought you
I wasn't some spoiled little bitch, I washed dishes, I made pizzas and folded tacos all throughout my teenage years. I just didn't like what essentially turned out to be a social experiment.