Whats rustling your jimmies?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
What is funny is that we get a lot of Canadians coming down to buy our milk where I live and this is a trade-mark Canadian driver move.

10 mph under the speed limit in the passing lane, 20mph over the speed limit in the slow lane. I always assumed they just couldn't figure out how to convert kph/mph so they just wait till someone passed them (on the right, because they never keep right except to pass despite the signs posted every five miles telling them to do so) then decided to speed up until they once again became worried they were going to get a ticket and slowed the fuck down again, in the passing lane, again.
I believe it. Most highways in Alberta and BC are not divided with multiple lanes, other than the Transcanada in some parts and freeways around the major cities. Many people seem to have no understanding that they're supposed to be in the right lane unless they are currently passing someone. Lots of people will change to the left lane to pass someone, and then remain there because they might pass the next car 200 meters up. It's not unusual to see far more vehicles traveling in the left hand lane on the QE2 between Edmonton and Calgary as compared to the right hand lane.

Speedo wise, 98% of cars up here have both km/h and mp/h. The only vehicles I've seen where that isn't the case are BMW's and motorcycles. Which twice served as a handy excuse when pulled over on my R6 in Wyoming and Montana. "You mean that 45mph does not equal 100kmh? Really? Huh. My bad!"

OneOne

Golden Knight of the Realm
I believe it. Most highways in Alberta and BC are not divided with multiple lanes, other than the Transcanada in some parts and freeways around the major cities. Many people seem to have no understanding that they're supposed to be in the right lane unless they are currently passing someone. Lots of people will change to the left lane to pass someone, and then remain there because they might pass the next car 200 meters up. It's not unusual to see far more vehicles traveling in the left hand lane on the QE2 between Edmonton and Calgary as compared to the right hand lane.
Huge jimmy rustler for me. I think part of the problem is that in Alberta the signs say "Slower traffic keep right" instead of the correct "Keep right except to pass".

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Huge jimmy rustler for me. I think part of the problem is that in Alberta the signs say "Slower traffic keep right" instead of the correct "Keep right except to pass".
You know, now that I think about it, pretty sure the divided highways say the first, while passing lanes on non-divided highways say the second. Why the differentiation, I have no idea.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Car related rustles are the assholes that use 2 feet to drive and ride their breaks, or better yet press the break pedal every 30 sec. So then you pres your break pedal, and then the dude behind you presses his..etc. But you never slow down.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Hyyuuuuge unrustler of jimmies: Visiting my 'rents, their lab, if I take a poop with the door ajar, will open the door and be happy about me taking a poo + want to smell my destruction when I get up.

Ben_sl

shitlord
Hyyuuuuge unrustler of jimmies: Visiting my 'rents, their lab, if I take a poop with the door ajar, will open the door and be happy about me taking a poo + want to smell my destruction when I get up.
That deserves a bitch slap with a hand full of fresh poop with a swift follow up all mighty kick to the groin.

People who turn into Dale Earnhardt whenever they see a snow flake, seriously the street is solid white and you pick now to do twice the speed limit.
People who run out and buy bread and milk whenever they see a snow flake, seriously wtf are you people doing with that much bread and milk.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
People who run out and buy bread and milk whenever they see a snow flake, seriously wtf are you people doing with that much bread and milk.
BREAD PUDDING, DUMBASS!

rrr_img_16405.jpg

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Worst than the cyclists are the people who freak out trying to avoid them. Took a road trip down to Cape Cod and got stuck behind an old coot and his wife while the side of the road was being used for a charity race. Not only did we go 15 miles an hour the last 45 minutes of the trip, but the dumb bastard nearly hit 3 cars swerving into the other lane to avoid cyclists that were easily 15 feet away from his car.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The entire Washington D.C metropolitan area shutting down (including, and primarily, my gym) because of some rain and light snow really rustles my jimmies.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Politicians. I work for some andgoddam.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Oh come on, Wilhelm scream is awesome. And I frequently hear sound effects from video games, like the Imp activation sound from Doom. Does nothing but improve!