Whats rustling your jimmies?

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
-Meet a new person or couple. Lady my wife works with and her husband for example. Go out to dinner with them. Ask them questions about themselves in order to start conversation and just because thats what you fucking do. They continue to talk about themselves the entire time and never ask me or my wife anything about us. That shit pisses me off.
-When my wife has a day off Im like, "Hope you enjoy your day off hunny." When I have a day off shes like,"Here I made this list of things that need done."

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
People who leave the bathroom light on and shut the door once they are done; also, people who drop a deuce and shut the door behind them so you get bombed when you walk in. People who continuously jiggle the handle of a bathroom door when the door is closed and the light is on without knocking first.

People that ask how you are doing in passing.

• 1Harrow

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
People who leave the bathroom light on and shut the door once they are done; also, people who drop a deuce and shut the door behind them so you get bombed when you walk in. People who continuously jiggle the handle of a bathroom door when the door is closed and the light is on without knocking first.

People that ask how you are doing in passing.
your bothered by bathroom stuff a lot....are you always in there ? and if yes, why ?

• 1Harrow

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Oh yeah, while we're on the topic of the bathroom, let's toss in anyone who groans at the urinal; either don't wait that long to take a piss, or see a goddamn urologist.

• 1Harrow

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuckers who cut you off with no other cars around. WTF. That shit happens all the time here, and I drive fucking fast. So actually it's 2 things, use your fucking turn signal bitches.

• 1Harrow

YIMMY_sl

shitlord
People who think they're important but not. People who complain about everything. Chill out. (I'm complaining now, woops!).

• 1Harrow

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
your bothered by bathroom stuff a lot....are you always in there ? and if yes, why ?
Nah, its just two of my biggest, if not two biggest pet peeves, are people asking how you are doing in passing and people who leave the bathroom light on and shut the door when they are done, I just expanded on that topic while I was on it.

People asking how you are doing in passing is undoubtedly my biggest jimmy rustler though. It has gotten so bad that people do that shit on the phone now. Can you believe that? Its no longer a hello I get on the other end half the time its "How are you doin?" but then before I can proceed to tell them how I am doing in their same breath they go into what it is they are calling about.

And now since we're on the subject of phone etiquette; no one says bye or good bye anymore its just *click*.

• 1Harrow

redbandana

Molten Core Raider
People that will race right past you and cut you off, a half a mile to go from your exit on the highway. They get off the same exit too.

Fuckers that swerve in out and of lanes on the highway, cutting everyone off. Never a cop around to catch these assholes.

Parents who let their kids run wild and can't control them. Makes my blood boil.

Grandparents, like my parents, who were super strict, now let their grand kids get away with murder. Not just my parents, but seems like most grandparents do this. Talked to a couple guys at work who are grandparents and they said they do this on purpose to make their kids crazy.

People at work who make the bathroom sink a fucking swamp. It's like some jerks are taking a bath in there, giant puddles of water all around. And the idiots that take a dump and just walk right out with out washing their hands. Gross. Every foreigner at work does this. Every one of them.

• 1Harrow
People who are terrible at gammer. They should of fucking stayed in school.
I'll take that a step further and say Newscasters with poor grammar, I must see 2-3X a day some talking head fail at using the english language, speaking the language in 99% of their job requirement.

• 1Harrow

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
People who are terrible at gammer. They should of fucking stayed in school.
g94KrrO.jpg

g94KrrO.jpg

• 1Harrow

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Religion
Bad drivers (its a passing lane, not a travel lane) 1 person being a selfish prick on the highway can disrupt traffic flow
Youtube commercials
Sherdog's "Page not found" shit that has been going on all week
Picky eaters
People that air their dirty laundry on Facebook (mostly females)
Shitty parenting in public

• 1Harrow

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Roommate puked on his side of the room last weekend. We have a carpet. Never cleaned it. Never cleans anything.
WTF, I'd be looking for a new roommate and my EX-roommate would be looking for a new place to live, what kind of person lives in their own puke?

• 1Harrow