Whats rustling your jimmies?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, and Forbes magazine online is rapidly approaching Buzzfeed levels of journalism. Their online site is mostly bloggers that write opinion pieces but try to pass them off as fully researched, investigative articles.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Rustled jimmies. Package coming UPS and the tracking says "delayed, trailer lost".

joz123

Potato del Grande
Go to car to go to Target and it is warm outside and car starts fine. Done at Target and go to car, cold and windy as shit with rain, car doesn't start. 2 hours later car starts up. JIMMIES RUSTLED TO THE MAX!

Borzak

3 days and UPS still hasn't found the trailer. I guess if you stole one you really have to worry about someone reporting it. They're everywhere.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
3 days and UPS still hasn't found the trailer. I guess if you stole one you really have to worry about someone reporting it. They're everywhere.
As in, you were being shipped an entire trailer or they just happened to lose one and your package was on it? That sounds like it shouldn't happen...

Borzak

Tracking just says trailer was lost, just a regular package. Just seemed odd. I had a tracking number once that said delayed due to train derailment. But lost trailer is a new one.

Borzak

I guess they found it. It arrived 700 miles away from where it left after 3 days.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I had a computer get lost in either a flood or a wildfire during shipping a few years ago. It was coming from california. What sucked is that it was a Christmas Present for my wife. They busted their asses building a new one but I still had to give it to her late.

Borzak

I would pay extra on shipping if you got to actually choose between FedEx, UPS, and the USPS. The post office here according to the postmaster processes the stuff they get from FedEx and UPS for delivery 3 days a week only. UPS can't seem to open a gate unlike FedEx. I would pay extra to narrow it down.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Along those lines, ordered something next day from Amazon Prime late Wednesday night, so would get here on Friday. I always have stuff sent to work because without fail if I have it sent home, they will come before I get there and I'll have the fucking note on the door that says they will try again, at the same time, tomorrow. So it is getting close to the end of the day on Friday and I go check the tracking, and Fed Ex says they will deliver it by 8pm. What the fuck? Every other time I've ordered next day from Amazon it got there by 5pm no problem. I can't bitch to Amazon, because they fulfilled their end of the deal, and I can't bitch to Fed Ex because they did actually try at fucking 7:30. If I had been able to choose I would have done UPS because they know they are delivering to a business and they have to get here before a certain time. Apparently Fed Ex doesn't realize that.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm about to have to change my email address. I have 1 email that I only give to real people who I'm sure won't use it to spam me. It's the gmail attached to my phone. I gave it to one old guy who's an officer of a local shooting club because I wanted the club emails to go to my phone. Problem is, he's part of like 4 other clubs and basically treats his email list like it's facebook. Now I'm constantly getting spammed with shit from clubs I don't care about. Some of them are 100's of miles away so even if I wanted to care I couldn't. I want to keep receiving emails about my club, but I'm too nice to tell him to knock it off. So I guess it's time to burn this email and get another. I really liked this one dammit.

Borzak

I've had the same email for 15+ years now. Of course it's a yahoo email but it's my first and last name which I like and I've handed it out to lots of people. I just check it with outlook. Yahoo probably going belly up at some point. I have back up ones but I still get email ocassionally work related 10 years later on a project.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
After a month or 2 with a broken computer my uncle fixed it for me last week.
Last night power went out and kept flickering on and off on my whole block for some reason. Go to turn computer on today and wont go on. Fucking rustled

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I'm about to have to change my email address. I have 1 email that I only give to real people who I'm sure won't use it to spam me. It's the gmail attached to my phone. I gave it to one old guy who's an officer of a local shooting club because I wanted the club emails to go to my phone. Problem is, he's part of like 4 other clubs and basically treats his email list like it's facebook. Now I'm constantly getting spammed with shit from clubs I don't care about. Some of them are 100's of miles away so even if I wanted to care I couldn't. I want to keep receiving emails about my club, but I'm too nice to tell him to knock it off. So I guess it's time to burn this email and get another. I really liked this one dammit.
My mom being overly helpful signed me up for one of those job finder sites when i graduated college (actually i believe 3 of them) and they are pretty much spam mail. Was getting tons of emails everyday and an actual email i needed (interview offer) got lost in the spam. The thinf is she kept saying it wasnt her but when i went onto her laptop i saw one of the sites favorited.
She then took the liberty to make me a new email and changed it on another job application. I. Was confused why i never heard back then i realized why and was again rustled. I wanted to block her from my email but it wouldnt help as its from different sites shes sending stuff. And dont want to make a new email as i have multiple things and people subscribed to this one. It kinda really made me discouraged from applying elsewhere because of the 3 hour online applications.
Anytime she told me i needed a job i remind her of these 2 incidents

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Sweet. You can probably ride that and continue living in her basement for another 10 years.

/highfive

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Some slimy cock sucking piece of shit is bringing his dog to shit in my yard. Not even as he walks by at the edge of it, fucking faggot walks his dog all the way into it by my gate.