Whats rustling your jimmies?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Meh. Pretty sure the only prison I could encounter in such an instance is if I missed the dog and got the owner instead. LOL.

Figure out a way to spray ammonia. The owner won't be able to get his dog back on the property regardless. Look for it at an office supply or engineering supply business. They'll have it in 1 gallon containers for people that still use it for making blue line copies.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Friend suggested I put up a camera and figure who it is and were they live. Clean it up for a few weeks then go "return" it.

Also this faggot has been doing this for months as my yard was filled with old dried dog shit. Only moved in two weeks ago so figured it was just retard who let their dog shit in a house that was unoccupied for 7 months. Its more than obvious the house is now occupied yet today I found a fresh pile of dog shit out of the corner of my eye.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Put up a sign. "I know who you are. Stop letting your dog shit in my yard."

Surprisingly effective.

If that doesn't work, leave balls of raw hamburger with shards of glass in it. Should only take a couple of days.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Friend suggested I put up a camera and figure who it is and were they live. Clean it up for a few weeks then go "return" it.

Also this faggot has been doing this for months as my yard was filled with old dried dog shit. Only moved in two weeks ago so figured it was just retard who let their dog shit in a house that was unoccupied for 7 months. Its more than obvious the house is now occupied yet today I found a fresh pile of dog shit out of the corner of my eye.
Find out who it is and very kindly request they stop. If they give you attitude, goad them into an incident or two where they get heated and say dumb shit, record/tape/write what they say, exaggerate just enough that it sounds menacing (if it's not, but people threaten shit all the time), then go down to the local courthouse and file a protection order against them for harassment. Bonus points if you ask them to stop and they don't, as that can be construed as harassment too. Even more of a bonus if they live close enough you can calculate the distance and petition for more than that so they have to move, or at least can't even go down your street anymore. A protection order on someone's background check can really mess things up for them. And any of the above allegations are more severe than the shit that gets signed on a weekly basis. Sucks you have to go to the courthouse as least twice, though.

Molten Core Raider
I wouldn't hurt the dog, it isn't their fault really. The owners however, you should be allowed to shoot for trespassing. This happens in our neighborhood as well. It is getting better now, most the dog owners carry bags and clean up afterwards, but every so often when I am cutting the grass...

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Some slimy cock sucking piece of shit is bringing his dog to shit in my yard. Not even as he walks by at the edge of it, fucking faggot walks his dog all the way into it by my gate.
When I worked at home I used to go outside and yell at people who tried to leave without picking up their dog shit. Fucking stupid asses with their stupid ass dogs. Shit in your own fucking yard, you live on my street, you have a yard. Assholes.

Fadaar

That guy
I say take the hamburger idea and replace glass with laxative. That way the dog shits all over the owner's house.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Some slimy cock sucking piece of shit is bringing his dog to shit in my yard. Not even as he walks by at the edge of it, fucking faggot walks his dog all the way into it by my gate.
Some dick was doing that to me a few years ago.

I made it part of my routine that every day coming from work I'd pick up the turd with a shovel, walk to his yard and toss it between his deck and BBQ.

He eventually got the hint.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Sounds like it's time to set some boundaries with Mommy and let her know you're a man now.

Also, change the passwords on your fucking email accounts. Jesus.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Sounds like it's time to set some boundaries with Mommy and let her know you're a man now.

Also, change the passwords on your fucking email accounts. Jesus.
She doesnt have the email pw just use universal passwords we all used for netflix and stuff like that i also used for job.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
She doesnt have the email pw just use universal passwords we all used for netflix and stuff like that i also used for job.
rrr_img_129120.jpg

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
There actually is a password to get into my house if anyone wants the code lmkk

Also i have like 3 or 4 different pw's i use for different stuff. Me and my little brother actually share our passwords because we would use each others gaming accounts