The hair is all wrong, but the body is spot on

fat-bastard.jpg

• 1Jew
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Feel free to prove me wrong.

It's ok trex. There have been pics of me in the fitness thread but you might have missed it, we all know you don't work out or play sports in any way, you just pop pills and don't eat. It's fine.

I don't seek attention on the message board to avoid the reality of my actual life. I don't need to post a pic of my chest to prove anything to you; I can look around at my office, and my wife, and I'm ok.

You on the other hand, took one look at Tyen and decided to post your tits to a message board, along with your real name.

Hmm...

Which one of us is the pill popping depressed lazy stay at home, whose body is falling apart and she's probably entertaining doubts as to whether she can hold on to her admittedly low-tier man? Oh right, thats you.

Enjoy, sweetie!

• 4Like
  • 2Ice Burn
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 11 users

Vinen

God is dead
It's ok trex. There have been pics of me in the fitness thread but you might have missed it, we all know you don't work out or play sports in any way, you just pop pills and don't eat. It's fine.

I don't seek attention on the message board to avoid the reality of my actual life. I don't need to post a pic of my chest to prove anything to you; I can look around at my office, and my wife, and I'm ok.

You on the other hand, took one look at Tyen and decided to post your tits to a message board, along with your real name.

Hmm...

Which one of us is the pill popping depressed lazy stay at home, whose body is falling apart and she's probably entertaining doubts as to whether she can hold on to her admittedly low-tier man? Oh right, thats you.

Enjoy, sweetie!

nice.

• 1Jew
  • 1Garbage

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Rustled: An agency rep. telling me what he thinks I want to hear instead of the truth. My educated and observant opinion is that this is likely done in an attempt to manipulate me and to cover his ass. It is not going to work.
I would have way more respect for him and be easier to work to resolve concern if he admitted his errors, did not try to blame others or make lame ass excuses cloaked in bullshit.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

trex

Queen Bee

Hmm...

Enjoy, sweetie!

You seem really upset. I'm a gifted dancer, we all have eating disorders. I don't pop pills, we have 2.5mill life insurance for $38/mo for me (aka body is in tip top shape)

I did see those pics and they're pictures of your brother. I'm sure he'd love to know that...

• 1Jew
  • 1Garbage

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
You seem really upset. I'm a gifted dancer, we all have eating disorders. I don't pop pills, we have 2.5mill life insurance for $38/mo for me (aka body is in tip top shape)

I did see those pics and they're pictures of your brother. I'm sure he'd love to know that...

Indulge your attention whoring elsewhere, twat.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Siliconemelons

my stupid leather band for my pebble got sweaty again and is starting to smell...had to buy a new one because the old one did this...now I have to futz around ebay and spend like 8$...

or buy a new one!

RUSTLED! BY FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS >_<!!!!

• 1Jew

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
I just got asked what a "credential" was. By my boss. The owner. Of our IT company. #rustled

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Mechanical consultants who are used to designing hospitals and university faculty buildings/clinics that decide it's a good idea to get in to apartments/condos, and don't understand why all of their projects come in 50-100% over budget and never goes ahead. Then when you meet with the project team and explain the dozen or more ways they over-designed shit, they keep saying "but our way is better" and turning every cost savings proposal down. No shit it's better. It would be better if everything was gold plated and diamond encrusted, too. Do you want to design the best project that never gets built? Or do you want to design something that's good enough, meets code, suits the owner's budget/targets, and actually goes ahead?

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 2 users

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Walk to my car and there's a screw sticking out of my rear tire.

• 1Jew

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Got my winters put on last week. Normally I'd swap them myself, but I needed new sets of rubber for winter and summer. I have two different sets of rims, and because they each have different offsets, there's different spacer plates and studs. The summers have no spacer in the front, and a 5mm spacer in the read. The winters have a 5mm spacer in the front, and a 10mm spacer on the rear. The guy I bought the rims from foresaw having issues with the different studs, so he supplied me with two complete sets of 20 studs each, one for the winters, and one for the summers. Instead of 10 for the rims with no spacers, 10 for the 5mm spacer, and 10 for the 10mm spacer.

So when I dropped the car off, I specifically told them "take all the hardware off the summers, here's a box of entirely separate hardware for the winters. Bigger spacers go on the rear. Simple enough?" They of course said no problem. Of course, I get a call later that day, and they tell me that the other studs don't work, some are too long, and they just reused the hardware that was on the car and it worked fine. I tell them that makes no sense, all worked fine last winter and nothing had changed. They insist I'm crazy. I just tell them fine, finish the job.

After I pick the car up, I look in the box with the spare set of hardware. They got the spacer plates right, at least. However, I now have 6 of the longest studs, and 14 of the medium studs. So they managed to put the shortest studs on the front, and those at least matched. But they should have been the middle sized ones. And then they put 2 of the longest studs on each of the rears, along with 3 of the medium ones.

Fucking morons.

I hope you go bankrupted Eomer Eomer .

Operating company has about 1.4m in the bank and zero debt. We'll be fine, you useless fuck.

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard