Whats rustling your jimmies?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Got my winters put on last week. Normally I'd swap them myself, but I needed new sets of rubber for winter and summer. I have two different sets of rims, and because they each have different offsets, there's different spacer plates and studs. The summers have no spacer in the front, and a 5mm spacer in the read. The winters have a 5mm spacer in the front, and a 10mm spacer on the rear. The guy I bought the rims from foresaw having issues with the different studs, so he supplied me with two complete sets of 20 studs each, one for the winters, and one for the summers. Instead of 10 for the rims with no spacers, 10 for the 5mm spacer, and 10 for the 10mm spacer.

So when I dropped the car off, I specifically told them "take all the hardware off the summers, here's a box of entirely separate hardware for the winters. Bigger spacers go on the rear. Simple enough?" They of course said no problem. Of course, I get a call later that day, and they tell me that the other studs don't work, some are too long, and they just reused the hardware that was on the car and it worked fine. I tell them that makes no sense, all worked fine last winter and nothing had changed. They insist I'm crazy. I just tell them fine, finish the job.

After I pick the car up, I look in the box with the spare set of hardware. They got the spacer plates right, at least. However, I now have 6 of the longest studs, and 14 of the medium studs. So they managed to put the shortest studs on the front, and those at least matched. But they should have been the middle sized ones. And then they put 2 of the longest studs on each of the rears, along with 3 of the medium ones.

Fucking morons.

Operating company has about 1.4m in the bank and zero debt. We'll be fine, you useless fuck.

You mean bolts not studs right, you have a BMW? You have lug bolts?

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
consensus said:
Eomer Eomer I still hope you go bankrupted

And the vast majority of the board hopes you finally up and off yourself. I think we both know which is more likely to happen.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Bolts, studs, lugs, whatever!

Haha well I'm just picturing the nightmare of changing the wheel studs twice a year, you'd probably fuck the hubs up eventually vs. the bolts you can swap those in about 5 minutes. Not nearly as rustled :)

• 1Jew

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
The jersey order saga has ended after they assured me over and over that my order would be fulfilled and now I just received the refund since they couldn't. Will try to find one elsewhere I guess.

• 1Jew

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
People who talk to and treat their pets like their newborn children are about as worthless as the retards who push mlm schemes.

If you have one of the top 5 smartest breeds they can have vocabularies up to 30 words, top 2 up to 50. You can actually talk to those dogs, the other 200+ breeds only can handle a few words and understand tone more than anything. So talking baby talk to those makes them think "Wow you are a huge spineless faggot". As a owner of a ACD people who can't manage their animals drives me fucking nuts.

• 1Jew

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Weddings. Best friend is getting married tomorrow and his wife to be is wanting his groomsmen to wear different colored chuck taylors. I dont wear the damn things so now I have to go out and spend $50-60 on a pair of shoes im never going to wear again after the wedding.

Who the hell gives people that specific of a dress code? Especially when none of us are rich so having to spend $60 on such a god damn frivolous thing is a big deal. Like I could see such thing if we were all six figure earners, but everyone going to it including myself is pretty far from that.

Last edited:
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Weddings. Best friend is getting married tomorrow and his wife to be is wanting his groomsmen to wear different colored chuck taylors. I dont wear the damn things so now I have to go out and spend $50-60 on a pair of shoes im never going to wear again after the wedding.

Who the hell gives people that specific of a dress code? Especially when none of us are rich so having to spend $60 on such a god damn frivolous thing is a big deal. Like I could see such thing if we were all six figure earners, but everyone going to it including myself is pretty far from that.

Shit, if they want something that fucking specific their asses can pay for it.

• 1Jew

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
I'm rustled that BP's friend's fiancee would assume that all of his groomsmen have chucks. And be able to coordinate colors in a way in which no groomsmen had on the same color.

Bitches!

• 1Jew

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Paying for wedding shoes is reasonable but fuck paying for chuck Taylors and fuck anyone that has that style of wedding.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
See I have a pair of nice black dress shoes so dressing up nice is not the problem. This just screams control freak and I hope to god he knows who he is marrying. Seriously what kind of woman tells her husbands groomsmen what kind of colored shoes to wear? I aint going to ever wear red fucking converse outside of this wedding so expecting me to spend $60 on a pair of fucking shoes for a few hours is just downright fucking retarded.

But yeah its a stereotypical bullshit hollywood wedding. Worst of all is dude just recently graduated from college and he doesnt have a job yet, still coasting on the last semester on his gi bill yet this wedding is probably 15-20 grand or so. "Its what shes wants and its her special day" come on guys be smarter than this.

• 1Jew

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My wife said she saw a study where people that have those grandiose weddings have a far higher divorce rate than those that go with a pretty reserved/small one. Supposition was that those huge ones the girl all through the relationship is more focused on those status/princess ideals of huge wedding, be worshipped no matter the circumstance, pop out several kids etc. Not much thought into being an actual good match/on the same page for when real life hits.

• 1Jew

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
On top of that they start their married life with a sizeable debt. Financial issues is a known marriage breaker. Compound that with the bride being a self centered bitch, yeah, this ship is going places.

Last edited:
  • 1Jew