Whats rustling your jimmies?

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
It is unbelievably gorgeous outside. 70 degrees F, clear still sky. Morherfucking ac is running in my office. I am freezing. AC is remotely controlled. Assholes.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

drychnath

Golden Knight of the Realm
There's this jackass at work who drives on the sidewalk as a shortcut to get to the special motorcycle parking spots next to the handicap spots.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
My nephew complaining about having to work a double.

He works 4 hour shifts at a college helpdesk.

8 fucking hours..... Reeeealy!

Where is the sulfuric acid I need to hide the body.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Some lady's shit has been sitting in the washer since yesterday evening. Had to just sit it on top of the dryer for her ass while we did our stuff (after waiting two hours to see if she'd finish it). Went down today to do some more and it's still there. Who the fuck leaves wet clothes chilling for that long. It's fucking disgusting.
I never wait. Fuck them. There is typically a decently clean surface like a table for just that purpose (in my eyes)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
coyotes which just came out of bankruptcy a few years ago are now going to get the tax payers to fork over 200 fucking million dollars to build them ANOTHER stadium. Theyre so fucking terrible in a moment of clairvoyance the city of Glendale

Lol arizona has a team named coyotes? How insensitive. Pls let them be a soccer team.

• 1Jew

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Having to play an EMU of a nearly 20 year old game, because current developers are fucking retards, and can't seem to make something worth playing.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Seriously sad at how far Square has fallen...the jokes write themselves for that skit.

• 1Like

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Seriously sad at how far Square has fallen...the jokes write themselves for that skit.

Who wouldn't want to inhabit the story of a 5'4'' , 108 lbs Japanese teenager, with small shoulders and a penchant for dressing up in leather and greasing up his hair, to go out clubbing with his equally metro boys?

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 2 users

DethBreth

Lord Nagafen Raider
023.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
People who work ~30 hours a week or less and think their life is hard.

I'm on a military deployment and my roommate works about 25 hours a week.

Your tax dollars are paying for all of that and he pays no taxes while here.

Meanwhile I'm on the tail-end of my 84 hour week =/

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
One of the guys on my crew rides in with someone else. He knew for a whole week that the guy he rides in with was taking a personal day. Come that day guess who calls out cuz they don't have a ride. This happens so much it's as if buses, cabs, bicycles, etc have ceased to exist. We had another guy who took the bus every day and never missed work. He eventually bought a car and guess who started calling out because of car trouble?

• 1Jew

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
One of the guys on my crew rides in with someone else. He knew for a whole week that the guy he rides in with was taking a personal day. Come that day guess who calls out cuz they don't have a ride. This happens so much it's as if buses, cabs, bicycles, etc have ceased to exist. We had another guy who took the bus every day and never missed work. He eventually bought a car and guess who started calling out because of car trouble?
Good thing these people are your slaves and you'll be able to whip them next time you see them for taking personal time.

• 1Jew