Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Sabin1_1024x1024.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Good thing these people are your slaves and you'll be able to whip them next time you see them for taking personal time.

It was criticism of the individual who had a week to arrange a ride and didn't, not the individual who took the personal day. The same individual who couldn't find a ride who called HR to say how important their job was too them and please not to discipline them.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Late fees.
For the first seven years of having a credit card I could pay at any time online and it would be registered as that time. 11:59? np.
I keep getting hit with my current bank, which stops at 8 p.m.
I often work long hours and come home and do more shit. Tonight I've been making Thanksgiving stuff for in-laws tomorrow. In the back of my mind I knew I had to pay, but I completely lost track of time and those $37s add up.

More enraging still, there is nobody to blame but myself.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Cox can suck a dick with their fees. $25 every time it fails to charge your card.

• 1Jew

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Comcast Xfinity is the only real internet provider. (Verizon is a joke and local has terrible reviews and no online banking.)
It charges way more than what I would like for what I get. TV is bundled, but they're shitty channels and you can't channel surf any more
Internet has been on and off down for past few days. Not going to get reimbursed.
TV quality sucks
Got me by the balls
and that's rustling

• 1Jew

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Holy hell, I was not aware I was being oppressed. :p

(That being stated, I am going to look for current studies to send to my Admin about office temps and productivity...they like when we make more money)

Coats are apparently oppressive too. Although I'm male and I'm often freezing in my office as well.

• 1Jew

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Coats are apparently oppressive too. Although I'm male and I'm often freezing in my office as well.
You are thin, yes? Thin male oppression!!!

Current weather conditions: 52 F, cloudy....AC is running.
The head of HR came in to talk to me about a raise I am getting. He opened my door and said, "Wow, it is cold in here!" my professional response was, "No shit!" The best he did was apologize. I did too, to cma in re my language. FFS.

• 1Jew

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bought GTA: V from Green Man Gaming.

It's not a Steam activation code.

10/10 rustled. I don't even want to play it anymore.

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Hearing Christmas music in stores. Fuck that. I now go into my "If it isn't on Amazon, it doesn't exist" mode until the new year.

• 2Jew
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Getting "days off" but having to do all the work for those days before you start the break (when it's already tough to get your day-to-day done due to cut staff)

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Bought another jersey for the BF for Christmas. Arrived today, then I see an e-mail saying jerseys are on sale 25% off. Fuuuuuck.

• 1Jew

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
i am drunk and i am celebrating my new shitty job while i do stupid school.
fuck life.
i need to jump and die.,

• 1Jew
  • 1Smuggly

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Every year I look forward to watching Charlie Brown Christmas on TV and every year for the last decade I end up missing it because they show it so early in the season.

• 1Jew

Brikker

Trump's Staff
i watched charlie brown christmas with Sparky when I was a little kid. i think my parents still have old VHS' that the schulz family gave us of old peanuts cartoons

• 1Jew

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
"please go sell this brand today and happy selling."

arrive. no stock.

"please do something."

sell leftovers

"please work for next 3 days with no stock."

• 1Jew