Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They look like those bullshit 2nd gen pokemon based on the alphabet or something

pokemon-go-unown-i-l-screens.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whaaaaaat? Facebook is run by a clueless, greedy, do-what-I-say-not-what-I-do, liberal hypocrite??????

305b30e2fb28d852eab251599fce4011--stupid-liberals-liberal-logic.jpg

mark-zuckerberg-funny.jpg

Assange-vs-Zuckerberg.jpg

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 7 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
On vacation sick with the fucking flu in august...

5 years ago I got hospitalized with malaria on the first day of a big family vacation. Wife was fucking pissed at me. Last year she brought up again how I almost ruined that vacation because we had to start 3 days later.

• 3Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
5 years ago I got hospitalized with malaria on the first day of a big family vacation. Wife was fucking pissed at me. Last year she brought up again how I almost ruined that vacation because we had to start 3 days later.

How dare you get malaria, you asshole.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Mice that come with enterprise edition computers. I swear to fucking god those things are the shittiest pieces of hardware ever manufactured. I consider it good if they last a year before the left mouse button gives out and I have to get a new one. Compare that to my Logitech G5 mouse that I've had at home for close to a decade now, has been punished by countless click spam games such as MMOs and ARPGs and it's still as good as the day I got it!

• 1Jew

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Streamers using the word "boys". Gamers in general who use words like "bruh, brah".

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cocaine Samurai

Trakanon Raider
Boss is passive aggressive and mad and is making life miserable for everyone because I don't want to sign up for a continuing education over a month from now.

He has no legal power to force me to attend.

I don't need any Con Ed hours for any governing bodies I belong to.

It's after work hours

...on a friday

...on my birthday.

Lots of rustled jimmies around the office right now.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Be sure it's legit and not a surprise party for you. Cause that whole after hours on friday thing sounds fishy as hell and way too coincidental that it happens to be your birthday.

• 1Jew

Cocaine Samurai

Trakanon Raider
It's definitely not a surprise party for me, it's being put on by one of the big supply companies and all the contact information goes to them, plus my boss got really mad when I told him that was my birthday since he never remembers birthdays. My coworkers actually like me so if it was a party they would have tried to talk me into coming.

• 1Jew

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had plans to take a cruise down to the Caribbean this fall, gf found out shes 5 weeks pregnant and doctors said absolutely no zika locations.

Fucking mosquito's

• 1Jew

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Think the doc and your preggo wife did you a favor. Fuck cruises.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 6 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Think the doc and your preggo wife did you a favor. Fuck cruises.
Totally agreed. You can pay half as much and spend twice as long at a single destination, without having to sleep in a shitty bed, or eat shitty food, or pay exuberant and extortionate prices at the places they dump you at. Or be forced to spend your time in close proximity to old fucks or shitty, spoiled younger children. Ugh, now I've gone and rustled my own jimmies.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
My parents who are now in their 60s go on cruises the last few years when they're going on vacation. Not the shitty cruises everyone goes to though, they go on like "deluxe cruises" which obviously are a lot more expensive, but they have good service, large rooms and shit like that. They also skip all the tourist visit shit they don't want to do and what not. If you have money and don't mind spending a bunch, cruises aren't so bad. Although I guess that's a general thing, if you have money, things aren't so bad.

• 1Jew

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
My parents who are now in their 60s go on cruises the last few years when they're going on vacation. Not the shitty cruises everyone goes to though, they go on like "deluxe cruises" which obviously are a lot more expensive, but they have good service, large rooms and shit like that. They also skip all the tourist visit shit they don't want to do and what not. If you have money and don't mind spending a bunch, cruises aren't so bad. Although I guess that's a general thing, if you have money, things aren't so bad.
Even if you have money, they still suck. I had a deluxe suite on the top of the very front of the ship. Even the most expensive rooms are small. At least you could turn around in the shower in my room... But you just confirmed one of my points, fuckin old people. No offense towards your folks, of course. Or the people that enjoy cruises, even if they're wrong.

• 1Jew

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Even if you have money, they still suck. I had a deluxe suite on the top of the very front of the ship. Even the most expensive rooms are small. At least you could turn around in the shower in my room... But you just confirmed one of my points, fuckin old people. No offense towards your folks, of course. Or the people that enjoy cruises, even if they're wrong.
Hmm I don't know I've seen pictures of their room and it was really big, at least for what you'd expect on a boat. Bedroom+ additional space table with chairs, decent size bathroom. It was like most "normal" rooms in a high standing hotel, not as large as the large rooms in hotels but still really large.

Check silversea.com that's where one of their cruises a couple years back was, but I think they stopped using that company cause they got a shitty trip the 3rd time they used them or whatever and changed.

Definitely mostly old people though, no kids on these though shit's too expensive.

• 1Jew