Whats rustling your jimmies?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yesterday, forest fires again in my country and again dozens died (38 till now). Back in june were 64.
But it's kinda interesting because there were 400 fires (!!!!!) all over the country, just yesterday, mainly the northern part. Of course was done on purpose. By whom?why? I don't know but sure hell they deserve the death penalty. Motherfuckers

Where the fuck do you live?

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Portugal. The last batch of fires they were also under the impression it was arson, iirc.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Portugal. The last batch of fires they were also under the impression it was arson, iirc.
It was arson. 98% it's on purpose.
But it got into these proportions because it hasn't rain for 3 months (finally yesterday there was some), our FEMA is just a bunch of cocksuckers who are only there due to politics, our firemen are NOT ALL professional (this is beyond ridiculous) and are not well equipped, our government is so fucking inept....
I'm so sad and fucking pissed with all of this.
Yesterday died 43. 107 people just in 4 months....wtf really? :'(

• 1Jew

Palum

what Suineg set it to
But it got into these proportions because it hasn't rain for 3 months (finally yesterday there was some), our FEMA is just a bunch of cocksuckers who are only there due to politics, our firemen are NOT ALL professional (this is beyond ridiculous) and are not well equipped, our government is so fucking inept....
I'm so sad and fucking pissed with all of this.
Yesterday died 43. 107 people just in 4 months....wtf really? :'(

They should make arson illegal

• 1Jew
  • 1Blown
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have a student with ADHD in 3rd grade who absolutely refuses to do anything during our lesson. I give her zeroes and write notes in our system to reflect this but her mother has a lot of money so no one wants to discipline her. She also isn't allowed to take written tests. She gets them all one-on-one with a teacher who asks her questions and writes down her responses. I use to wonder why she was so bad at writing anything.

I have another student in 4th grade (also ADHD) who will just randomly scream at the top of his lungs. He often disrupts other students while they are trying to do their work. Today I sat him next to one of the brightest kids in the class and told her whenever he talked to her, I would give her negative points. She told him to shut up repeatedly. It was great.

Being a teacher has made me realize I was the shittiest of students. I use to scoff at the kids who answered every question and got 100s on their tests. Now they are my favorites.

As they get older their antics tend to turn into long-winded tirades about something vaguely related to the topic we are covering. Had one kid in 7th grade who wanted to discuss why American trains were so expensive, and if we just made them cheaper we would use less automobiles and therefore cause less global warming. The topic of the class was going on vacation, and I had asked how people travel to their locations.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Jew

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
Had a kid (9) with ADHD while teaching in China, was actually a good student when I would help him focus on the work.

• 1Jew

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Aren't they saying the california fires are arson too? Or was that just some random nutjob conspiracy theorist? I don't really have time to follow their latest tribulations.

• 1Jew

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Aren't they saying the california fires are arson too? Or was that just some random nutjob conspiracy theorist? I don't really have time to follow their latest tribulations.
I haven't heard anything official, but my sister's husband is a brigade chief and he says that he is almost certain they were arson. He was actually complaining about it at dinner the other night. He said the vast majority of fires they put out nowadays are started by the homeless, either because they are just trying to stay warm and don't know how to contain their fires around the dumpsters/shopping carts they push around everywhere, or because they are batshit crazy and just like to burn shit. He's convinced it was homeless camps that started these fires.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I'm currently doing nothing because I have a direct immunofluorescence panel that has right fucking now priority, but in order to do it I'd have to retrieve the patient's tissue sample from storage. Unfortunately our lab assistants are unionized and storage retrieval is a job task partitioned out to them, so I can't just go get it from the freezer myself without shit raining down on me. I also can't do any other work because I need to be ready to start on this immediately as soon as they get around to fetching the sample.

• 1Jew

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't know what's more amazing. That she's 65 and still 325 lbs and is still mobile, or that she's 65 and has a 9 yr old cousin.

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm rustled by all the goddamn fake reviews on Amazon. Do a search for usb-c and sort by average customer review. The first two and a half pages every item is 100% 5 star reviews. Almost all of them are unverified and almost all are no more than 50 words. It's annoying and you think Amazon could do a better job of getting that shit out but I guess it doesn't hurt their bottom line.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Jesus, that mugshot.

$

"What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis?"

• 1Jew

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm rustled by all the goddamn fake reviews on Amazon. Do a search for usb-c and sort by average customer review. The first two and a half pages every item is 100% 5 star reviews. Almost all of them are unverified and almost all are no more than 50 words. It's annoying and you think Amazon could do a better job of getting that shit out but I guess it doesn't hurt their bottom line.

I hear ads on the radio or pandora for companies advertising to "protect your online reputation from bitter ex-employees/etc. posting fake negative reviews to get revenge". I've seen things about lease contracts that prevent people from posting negative comments. The days of being able to use review ratings to gauge product quality somewhat accurately are in the distant past. It's only a matter of time until it is virtually impossible to find a bad review about anything without having to dig deep in unexpected places.

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
No coat hook on the shitter-stall door.

Women holding shit in. My wife does it but so do most.
I have a man cave/office and she has her space/side room off the master. We each have time together and then with the kid/dog while the other unwinds. Find out she's been wasting her free time by trying to Minority Report my free time, reading into obscure ass clues.
Then coworker, who for first time leaving her City decides to move from New York to bum fuck VA. She's been doing a good job, but is chatty and occasionally sounds snooty/ judgemental. Well when she starts talking, we conversate in return (company play-nice policy)
Boss pulled us all into the office while she was out. She's apparently been stewing about how insensitive we are for talking about New York because she's been secretly homesick and has been crying at home everyday.
Well fuck, she comes off as competent and confident (not hot though, for those dipping that way)
Rustling because clearly none of the team has been actually hateful or mean. In truth, we'd all prefer to keep our heads down and work.
Come to think of it.. none of the women were called to the meeting.. extra rustled now.

• 1Jew