Whats rustling your jimmies?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
"content creators" amirite Palum Palum and Kiroy Kiroy

i'm done with general threads so no need to worry about my end of the completely worthless poster spectrum. i'll continue to create content in tv, movies and games in hopes to grow your site into neogaf though

mission accomplished a_skeleton_03

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
i'm done with general threads so no need to worry about my end of the completely worthless poster spectrum. i'll continue to create content in tv, movies and games in hopes to grow your site into neogaf though

The marine biology thread in general will be lost without you

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Man up Viking, I need my handful of sane red pill posters that I actually read vs just Chuck and Fana with mostly just garbage un-substantiated links all day.

• 1Jew

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Took the last bit of money I have before my next paycheck on the 10th to put credit on our empty laundry card. Machine bugs out and just eats my bill without giving the credit. Rustled level: Severe

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Dumb AC maint contract I got free few years with my new AC unit.

Dude comes over late for appointment. Doesn't use door bell, is sitting outside for five minutes after I guess knocking softly. Finally dog trots around and notices and I open door and I'm like you know we have a door bell. He says I didn't want to bother you (?). Says he's going to get tools and and get up on the roof.

Five minutes later I hear a knock at the back door. Dude is there, asks if he can borrow our hose. OK. Sprayer won't come off. Dude asks if I have any pliers on me. I'm like no I usually don't carry them around the house. I ask him if he brought any channel locks with him, he asks what are those. I say, OK well what's plan B? He's like uhhh do you have any other hoses? I say yes I can get another out of the garage. He says ok is the side gate open, I need to get more tools. I say no I usually don't leave random gates unlocked. I ask how he got into the back yard he says oh I just jumped off the roof. I'm like OK well I'll have to go get the keys for it. He's like oh ok I guess I'll wait here. I'm like yes, I guess you will idiot.

Twenty minutes later he's like OK I'm done, replaced one defective capacitor. I'm like OK. He says yea so let me go out back and turn off the spigot. I'm like don't worry I'll grab it later. He's like no I have to. I'm like no it's ok. He's like please sir I need to turn off the spigot. I'm like OK why? He says because I took off the sprayer adapter and it's just spraying water off the roof.

WTF

Guys a train wreck.

• 4Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Mobile Games you pay for but still have ads and in-app purchases.

Mobile game market is a cesspool.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dumb AC maint contract I got free few years with my new AC unit.

Dude comes over late for appointment. Doesn't use door bell, is sitting outside for five minutes after I guess knocking softly. Finally dog trots around and notices and I open door and I'm like you know we have a door bell. He says I didn't want to bother you (?). Says he's going to get tools and and get up on the roof.

Five minutes later I hear a knock at the back door. Dude is there, asks if he can borrow our hose. OK. Sprayer won't come off. Dude asks if I have any pliers on me. I'm like no I usually don't carry them around the house. I ask him if he brought any channel locks with him, he asks what are those. I say, OK well what's plan B? He's like uhhh do you have any other hoses? I say yes I can get another out of the garage. He says ok is the side gate open, I need to get more tools. I say no I usually don't leave random gates unlocked. I ask how he got into the back yard he says oh I just jumped off the roof. I'm like OK well I'll have to go get the keys for it. He's like oh ok I guess I'll wait here. I'm like yes, I guess you will idiot.

Twenty minutes later he's like OK I'm done, replaced one defective capacitor. I'm like OK. He says yea so let me go out back and turn off the spigot. I'm like don't worry I'll grab it later. He's like no I have to. I'm like no it's ok. He's like please sir I need to turn off the spigot. I'm like OK why? He says because I took off the sprayer adapter and it's just spraying water off the roof.

WTF

Guys a train wreck.

How the fuck does someone like that get a job? Or, maybe even more importantly; survive as a human?

• 1Jew

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been contracted to film interiors and exteriors of six mansions, Christmas decorations magazine, due the Monday after Thanksgiving.
I've been calling and scheduling all morning and most owners weren't planning to decorate that early.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Jew

PreacherX

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Old guy just came into my work to get his police scanners looked at. I really think he shit his diaper when he was here

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What the fuck is with delivery people these days? They never fucking knock or ring the doorbell anymore, just throw your shit on the porch in the fucking rain and run away. Fucking dickheads.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Took the last bit of money I have before my next paycheck on the 10th to put credit on our empty laundry card. Machine bugs out and just eats my bill without giving the credit. Rustled level: Severe

Did you survive

• 1Jew

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
What the fuck is with delivery people these days? They never fucking knock or ring the doorbell anymore, just throw your shit on the porch in the fucking rain and run away. Fucking dickheads.

They left a fucking book wrapped in cardboard on my front door today. And my front door does not have a covered porch. I also work from home. Knock, fucker. What the shit.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Are these delivery people from Amazon? Because they are the absolute fucking worst. It's like Uber for delivery drivers, except you don't even get to rate them. I've had them claim to have "handed parcel directly to resident" when it was left sitting outside my door, when I was sitting literally 5 fucking feet from that door all morning so I know they didn't even fucking knock. There's a way to give feedback via Amazon, but I always seem to forget the easiest way to get to it. I've blasted a few of the fuckers, but never heard anything back, not even an apology from Amazon.

This new trend of hiring retards who can't get real jobs to deliver packages is the worst. I'd rather have a fucking drone drop it from 10 feet at my door.

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, had the same thing with the advent of the new free 1-day shipping with Prime. It was available on my order so I went for it. Dude calls me up directly asking how to find my address. Granted it's a large apartment complex with a lot of addresses and mine doesn't have one that faces the street but come on. Worst part is I was on my way home and 5 minutes out so I could have met him but he had a "schedule to keep." If that's the case, then FFS just leave it at the leasing office like everyone else does. Fucking Delivery 101.

If 1-day shipping is always going to be like that, I'll just take basic 2-day Prime shipping instead.

• 1Jew

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Old guy just came into my work to get his police scanners looked at. I really think he shit his diaper when he was here
I covered a veterans thing Friday and almost all of them smelled like literal feces.

• 1Jew

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
They left a fucking book wrapped in cardboard on my front door today. And my front door does not have a covered porch. I also work from home. Knock, fucker. What the shit.
most knock and then hightail, running to the next gig ... not knocking is indeed rustling.

• 1Jew