Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Report it to the city

The dog not the woman

Well maybe the woman too
Gotta find out what house its coming from. Its not any of the houses beside or behind me. Its like one 2-3 houses down and behind me.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gotta find out what house its coming from. Its not any of the houses beside or behind me. Its like one 2-3 houses down and behind me.

Open the gate to let it out a few days in a row and they will be forced to keep it indoors because it 'somehow' can escape the backyard. The downside being they will probably just lock it in a too small crate in the laundry room for 10 hours a day. I've never understood it either, it's like the asshole neighbors realize they can't annoy everyone around them 24/7 so they get a yappy dog to fill in for them when they aren't around.

• 1Jew

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The downfall of mankind, theres no longer an incentive to not be a fucking retard.

Sent a woman a message on Okcupid last night. Unique message asking about something she listed in her profile and something in a picture of hers, not some cheap pickup line I got off google. No response and instantly quasi blocked. Its not the non response thats jimmy rustling, but the why not. Did she think Im unattractive? Did she not like what the message said? Did she look at my profile and not like something I said?

Also some fucking inbred on my street got a dog in the past couple weeks. Piece of shit oxygen thieves leave the thing out all day long and it barks non fucking stop. Woke me up at 7am today from it and its been barking ever since then. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with people and dogs? Is there some genetic defect that makes people get dogs and just leave them outside all day to bark?
I'll try an help about OKcupid: My theory is that approach is "too much too soon" it may even perhaps imply stalkerish/creepy tendencies. Essentially, you're skipping steps. (and that may imply elsemore)

• 1Jew

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Amazon spying on my browsing habbits to jump prices or however that works. Once in a blue moon I'll check something a month or so later and price down. But very common that if I don't jump on something when I see it, give it 3 hours and price jumps $15 or more depending on base price after I've been doing additional researching etc.
first time hearing about this. You're saying that online items have unique prices per user, changing to match perceived demand? wow..

• 1Jew

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
first time hearing about this. You're saying that online items have unique prices per user, changing to match perceived demand? wow..
No, not to a single user, just if there's a bunch of interest internet wide they'll hike prices.

It's been talked about here on foh before in some thread. A recent example was they had a huge rebate on a $100 scope to make it like $40. Several members ordered from different sellers on Amazon or went to buy it soon after it was posted. Price jumped like $30 and many had orders cancelled.

Sometimes if a seller has one item cheap of course it jumps when they sell it but there's examples of stuff jumping more than once in a day and bounce around week to week. (Watched it tracking an expensive item to catch it at it's low)

Often it's price fighting with other websites, but huge demand spokes see raises

EDIT: To clarify my original post hyperbole because this is the bitching thread. I know they don't track process individually and my experiences covered by the fact when i shop Amazon it's usually after i see/hear about an item or price elsewhere meaning a bunch of others are also probably chasing it sparking a demand bump to their algo's

Last edited:
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
We almost never use the bus, because the drivers are retarded shitlords. On the few occasions we have had to use the bus, it's more than 40 minutes late.

You have one fucking job. Why are you such an idiot? The driver we currently have for the middle school took a month to learn the route. It's unreal.

• 1Jew

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'll try an help about OKcupid: My theory is that approach is "too much too soon" it may even perhaps imply stalkerish/creepy tendencies. Essentially, you're skipping steps. (and that may imply elsemore)

yeah, agreed. most of my successes on OKCupid just started with me sending a message saying "hey, what's up?" if they don't reply, then you gotta write 'em off. if they do reply, build up slowly at first.

OKCupid has a blog with various statistics about how the site works. women get like 50x as many messages as men. with all the selection power in their hands, even the slightest misstep can mean you lose all chance.

so the key is having a few pictures that make you look fun/attractive (pictures hanging out with friends seem to work especially well) and a concise but explicit profile describing yourself in a genuine way.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Sent a woman a message on Okcupid last night. Unique message asking about something she listed in her profile and something in a picture of hers, not some cheap pickup line I got off google. No response and instantly quasi blocked. Its not the non response thats jimmy rustling, but the why not. Did she think Im unattractive? Did she not like what the message said? Did she look at my profile and not like something I said?

Back when I did that, I noticed the same thing. I wrote up a "customer satisfaction survey" type thing and sent it to girls I was really interested in and wanted to give it one more shot. I actually got a few responses from that. That's when I realized that if you asked chicks random questions they would be more likely to answer. I don't really know why, but it was easier and I got more responses once changed that. Whoever said to pick something out of their profile to personalize your message was probably a woman who had never been on an actual dating site.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I bought a Chromebook thinking it was a Laptop. I didn't even know such a product existed. Yeah I saw Chrome OS. No I didn't think that meant no fucking anything can be installed on this worthless piece of shit what the fuck point?

• 4Picard
  • 3Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 8 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
We almost never use the bus, because the drivers are retarded shitlords. On the few occasions we have had to use the bus, it's more than 40 minutes late.

You have one fucking job. Why are you such an idiot? The driver we currently have for the middle school took a month to learn the route. It's unreal.

Wait like school buses? Yeah where I live they're getting fired left and right. I'm about to block the school number from my phone, because they robo call people when the buses are late. I get called more often than not. Tempted to ask them to only call if the bus will be on time ;\

• 1Jew

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Back when I did that, I noticed the same thing. I wrote up a "customer satisfaction survey" type thing and sent it to girls I was really interested in and wanted to give it one more shot. I actually got a few responses from that. That's when I realized that if you asked chicks random questions they would be more likely to answer. I don't really know why, but it was easier and I got more responses once changed that. Whoever said to pick something out of their profile to personalize your message was probably a woman who had never been on an actual dating site.

So basically send them one of those facebook what type of character are you surveys and gold shall be struck?

• 1Jew

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Cancer. Cancer is really rustling my fucking jimmies right now. No other explanation, just fuck cancer.

• 7Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 7 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So basically send them one of those facebook what type of character are you surveys and gold shall be struck?

yup. After I did the survey thing, I copied all the questions from 5 of 6 of those pass around things into a text file and sent about 10 random questions at a time.

• 1Jew

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
People visiting social security.... It's like watching people of walmart but trapped near them for an hour of intense ugly/dirty mixed with overhearing their even more retarded conversations.

These are the people who believe those Facebook spam things like share this and receive $24,000 from Bill gates.....

• 1Jew

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Getting invited to go on a run with a bunch of hot chicks and having to decline because they're setting a pace you'll never keep up with. 8km in 40 minutes? I'm not fucking 20 anymore. Saying, "You're a guy, I figured it would be easy for you" does not make this better.

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Getting invited to go on a run with a bunch of hot chicks and having to decline because they're setting a pace you'll never keep up with. 8km in 40 minutes? I'm not fucking 20 anymore. Saying, "You're a guy, I figured it would be easy for you" does not make this better.

That's 11 minutes per mile dude, can't you fucking walk that fast almost?

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users