Whats rustling your jimmies?

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have to travel for work next week. Gotta be about 9 hours away at 5:30 AM monday morning, so basically I'm driving sunday. Friday I'm at work and I figure it'll be a light day. Just gotta put the finishing touches on the procedure for what I need to do monday and do a few dry runs, then I'm outta there. Wife is getting off work at noon, so I tell her I'll try to do the same so we can go do something.

Well, around noon, some fuckers start bothering me to support a test that I didn't know was happening. Last meeting we had, it was supposed to happen late next week. So I'm stuck there. Not only did I not get to leave early, I stayed an hour late doing the "1 quick thing" they wanted me to do before I left town. Best part is that at one point they asked if I could come in saturday to support this test that shouldn't be happening yet. I had at least 3 days worth of shit planned for the weekend as it was.

That made me angry to read.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I have to travel for work next week. Gotta be about 9 hours away at 5:30 AM monday morning, so basically I'm driving sunday. Friday I'm at work and I figure it'll be a light day. Just gotta put the finishing touches on the procedure for what I need to do monday and do a few dry runs, then I'm outta there. Wife is getting off work at noon, so I tell her I'll try to do the same so we can go do something.

Well, around noon, some fuckers start bothering me to support a test that I didn't know was happening. Last meeting we had, it was supposed to happen late next week. So I'm stuck there. Not only did I not get to leave early, I stayed an hour late doing the "1 quick thing" they wanted me to do before I left town. Best part is that at one point they asked if I could come in saturday to support this test that shouldn't be happening yet. I had at least 3 days worth of shit planned for the weekend as it was.
fedef5d6d9f579d215daa42e1c446602--mike-judge-funny-t-shirts.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
The new hulu layout, at least on the ps4, sucks direct tv guides dick and then some.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

The new Hulu is complete garbage - I use my old wiiu interface for Hulu because the "new" one is total shit, they were the worst before (vs Netflix) but this is super worst to the max

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
No doubt. I have one profile on our Hulu app, and yet I have to select that account every time we launch the app. Just auto-launch it, that's like 1990s basic ui shit.

• 1Jew

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Add me to to the hulu interface hate train. I use a fire stick, and I've never been able to find shit from inside the hulu app. I always look for a show, try to watch it on hulu, have to log in, then I can't find the fucking show. Even if I've 'put it on my list' in the past. SO I have to go back to the fire stick menu and search for the show again. Makes it so hulu is the last option for watching a show.

Didn't Disney just buy hulu? Maybe they will fix it.

• 1Jew

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Hulu works well enough with the nVidia Shield. It has a shitty interface as mentioned, but it keeps me logged in, and it typically suggests the show I was looking to watch so I don't have to go look around. Granted, I log into the thing for maybe one series every 6 months, but it remembers!

• 1Jew

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I used to enjoy visiting AskMen.com, but then they changed their site and it was too laggy on my old computer.
I had forgotten about it. until I started feeling philosophical and remembered. So I opened it up and even more laggy than I remembered. What a shit layout. Anyway, I opened five articles and all were written by women and all were watered down and not at all true to spirit of the site. worthless.

• 1Jew

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
TLDR Sales people being asshats to each other. Copy pasta from bitching to my friends so some details may be too vague or too much.

About to walk from the motorcycle I want because sales people being faggots. I contacted my guy Monday (Coworker who part time sales at bike shop) about it and meeting today perhaps. I called the business tuesday since I was antsy about seeing if they even still had it (closed mondays) and get a sales guy. Confirm it's there, I said I might come in saturday and he chit chats me a bit and basically both says my guy Wes (part time) isn't there really at all for winter, actually "gone for the winter" and that I pretty much would need to schedule a test ride to be able to ride it pretty much. I bluster him off and say Ok I'll call friday if its looking good for me to come down. I don't call friday because I dont care about this guy and confirmed with Wes he could come in.

This afternoon Wes sets some stuff up, takes my card info to hold the bike till next weekend because test ride etc this morning at a closer dealership took a bit too long etc. (Fay myers dude didnt ever call me friday when I didnt call him, I assume call that I missed during my test ride this morning) Wes about done and tells me that he shouldnt have been dealing with me just now because by me calling supposedly I'm locked to the other prick and it's his sale. I'm like I asked if something was in stock, he lied that you were not working/able to work, and I refused to leave a deposit with him nor schedule a test ride specifically for a reason...... So waiting to see what he says via text that if I email the manager if it would make more heat than fix things for him. He'd already gave me manager name in case he couldnt meet me the 23rd and then in cutting me loose said if you want to call the manager on how to proceed I figure code for fuck that other sales guy?

• 1Jew

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
About to sell/trade in a motorcycle and cleaning garage have something fall over and put a chip/crack in the front fucking fender. GG. Probably means depending on cost to replace, private party sale >.<.

• 1Jew

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
because by me calling supposedly I'm locked to the other prick and it's his sale. I'm like I asked if something was in stock, he lied that you were not working/able to work, and I refused to leave a deposit with him nor schedule a test ride specifically for a reason...... So waiting to see what he says via text that if I email the manager if it would make more heat than fix things for him. He'd already gave me manager name in case he couldnt meet me the 23rd and then in cutting me loose said if you want to call the manager on how to proceed I figure code for fuck that other sales guy?

I just want to say I know how you feel for that part. Wife and I setup a sale for a new car online via a dealership, in the emails they said use like Bob or Doug. We get there, and nervous new guy meets us, we try to get Bob or Doug, but can't because it's new guys sale and he saw us first. I shouldve threatened to walk, never again. We were there for like 8 hours. This kid fucked up something every....step... of the way and wasn't even apologetic. I know people have to get experience, but not at the expense of my time....

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I've had an experience like that too. I went to a dealership to talk to a guy I knew from my job because he hung out there and was telling me about the cars they had that would fit my needs. When I showed up, I was met by someone else and told my guy wasn't working that day. So I let him show me the cars my guy had talked about. Found out the next time I saw him that not only was my guy there that day, but that the other guy was getting credit for the sale because he had claimed me. I rose a little bit of a stink and the manager told me they'd split the commission. Later talking to my guy I found out he was taking heat for this whole mess so I told him and the other guy that they were losing the sale 100% because the other guy had lied to me. This was a high pressure sales place where if you let a customer walk without a sale the GM would be breathing down your neck wanting a full report on why. And they wouldn't accept that you weren't ready to make a decision yet.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
I've had an experience like that too. I went to a dealership to talk to a guy I knew from my job because he hung out there and was telling me about the cars they had that would fit my needs. When I showed up, I was met by someone else and told my guy wasn't working that day. So I let him show me the cars my guy had talked about. Found out the next time I saw him that not only was my guy there that day, but that the other guy was getting credit for the sale because he had claimed me. I rose a little bit of a stink and the manager told me they'd split the commission. Later talking to my guy I found out he was taking heat for this whole mess so I told him and the other guy that they were losing the sale 100% because the other guy had lied to me. This was a high pressure sales place where if you let a customer walk without a sale the GM would be breathing down your neck wanting a full report on why. And they wouldn't accept that you weren't ready to make a decision yet.

Sad part is, the GM will probably go after your buddy for busting up a sale. They're probably expected to lie to get sales in a place like that.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Get to work 9 days in a row because a coworker's cat died and I'm the only other person who works overnights.

Fuck.

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard
  • 1Rustled

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
People who take time off for the death of a cat

Someone at work wanted time off because they found out their dog had diabeetus. I said I'm not having someone come in to cover for you for 3 days because your pet has issues. Just no.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 5 users