Whats rustling your jimmies?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Your lady needs another job. I worked in a factory cooled by burning helium, so the average temperature was below 40F, and I generally worked near the flash freezer, which was a good negative 30F. We were expected to wear appropriate clothing, even though half of the time we needed our hands to manually roll the taquitos or the south western rolls you get at Cheesecake factory. $12/hour, nearly a decade ago. Fuck. That. Mess.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
what temperature is it in the factory

she can see her breath and the parts they're working on are starting to come out shitty because of the temperature. you'd think even if they don't give a fuck about the conditions for their workers, they'd at least care about making low quality parts, but nah. they'll just ship them and hope GM doesn't notice how shitty they are.

they are not allowed to hang thermometers in the shop... too many people complained about how hot it got working certain molds in the summer. rather than figure out a solution, they just took away people's proof. that's a non-union factory for ya...

Your lady needs another job. I worked in a factory cooled by burning helium, so the average temperature was below 40F, and I generally worked near the flash freezer, which was a good negative 30F. We were expected to wear appropriate clothing, even though half of the time we needed our hands to manually roll the taquitos or the south western rolls you get at Cheesecake factory. $12/hour, nearly a decade ago. Fuck. That. Mess.

sadly, its still one of the better places to work in our area. really shitty economy here in our corner of rural michigan.

when people here get a position at one of the few shops that actually has a union, they feel like they've gotten a golden ticket.

tho another thing that rustles my jimmies is she quit that job, went to school for medical billing/encoding, worked in an officer for four months, decided she hated office work and went back to the shitty factory... i wonder if she's regretting it tonight, but i don't dare ask her.

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i've talked before about the old factory job i had where i made frunk liners for the Tesla Model S. same place (we met back when i was working there).

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
There's not enough hours in the day, and sleeping is wasting too much time

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fucking trash people. Discount post xmas tree I got at home depot? Open it up, not sure it's even same tree think it's shorter, was pre lit, but no lights, all scraped up etc. Not what I wanted to waste my morning on going back to return. Doubt they have good replacements since there was one other open box of this model. Guess amazon wins again, get fucked brick and mortar and your $12/hour peasants who don't give a shit taking returns.

• 1Jew

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Sniping your leg with urine between the bowl and toilet seat, because it's cold and the turtle is in full retreat mode.

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 7 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Last night I started feeling that tale tale itch in the back of my throat. Woke up and feels like someone punched me in my chest.

Oddly enough for how terrible ive felt today almost no coughing and no sneezing at all or runny nose. Dont know if thats a good or bad sign.

• 1Jew

Sludig

^--- Probably on my last day of feeling like shit after wife stayed the night with nieces who had cough for 2 weeks. So she gets sick followed by me a day later. Was sweet riding a motorcycle 60 miles home from dealer in 25 degree weather with a stuffed up sore throat.

• 1Jew

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Fucking kids are filthy and get everyone sick. Daycare is called CDC (Child Development Center), but I call it the Center for Disease Cultivation. Fuckers had foot and mouth disease in 2017, TWICE.

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking kids are filthy and get everyone sick. Daycare is called CDC (Child Development Center), but I call it the Center for Disease Cultivation. Fuckers had foot and mouth disease in 2017, TWICE.

Fuckin' aye right.

Whenever I fill in for Second Grade (which I do not usually teach, and they are on a separate floor) I get as sick as dog for a week. Second Grade germs are like Soviet assault troops ravaging their way through Berlin in '45.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Worf

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Girl who works/ed for my company, her dog was killed by a bear. She missed an entire week due to it and requested half days every Friday for therapy because of it.

Por que?!

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Girl who works/ed for my company, her dog was killed by a bear. She missed an entire week due to it and requested half days every Friday for therapy because of it.

Por que?!

Sounds like the kind of person who walks around with an "emotional support" dog so they can cope with the big, bad world.

• 1Jew

Oldbased

> Than U
The gorilla channel only has 8 hours of footage then it repeats. I am ape rustled.

• 4Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
General Manager got fired some time back for stealing from the safe and being shit-faced drunk by the end of every shift. Store imploded after the fact into a bona fide dumpster fire. Only shift leader we had walked out, two of the kitchen staff (both recovering drug addicts staying at halfway houses) left, the new driver we took on was told to fuck off after 2 weeks. I am working almost double the hours I was hired for, and I have worked Friday-Saturday-Sunday (11am-10pm) every week for the past 2 fucking months. I am reaching Mist levels of job disatisfaction.

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf

Sludig

Kills your free time, but hopefully you are making decent overtime or tips or whatever to save our invest in a career change.

My last job we were working 80 hour weeks for a bit before i left for my new job (not because of the 16 hour days) but was nice to have going thru a month of training at min wage before getting the big bucks on contact when done.

• 1Jew

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
When people say that crying is a sign of strength. It is literally the opposite.

Doesn't mean that its not ok under reasonable circumstances to cry, or that there isn't a valuable catharsis to do so at said times, its just stupid to state something so unequivocally false.

"That red shirt is blue!"

Last edited:
  • 1Jew
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Chicken shit tickets in a multi speed trap area. Goes from 55 - 45 - 55 - 45 all in a few miles.

Was going 62 in a 45 but he dropped it to 54.

• 1Jew
  • 1Salty

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When officials say bullying and suicide are two separate issues and unrelated.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
the true original edition never made it to DVD. It exists only in VHS form. George Lucas was weird about that. Send a letter to Disney?

Yall motherfuckers is forgetting about betamax. i don't have the entire trilogy on beta but i have empire. Also, when disney acquired it, weren't they going to re-release the true originals? or was that just fan masturbation?

Chicken shit tickets in a multi speed trap area. Goes from 55 - 45 - 55 - 45 all in a few miles.

Was going 62 in a 45 but he dropped it to 54.

He wasn't really doing you a favor, just proving he was working a speed trap. In TX the fine for any ticket that's 10+ over the speed limit goes to the state instead of the locality writing it. I'm sure other states have similar laws.

My rustle. Without getting into too many details, I send a guy an email asking "Do you have any information on X" he responds "No I don't have any info on those, I only have information on EXACTLY WHAT YOU FUCKING ASKED ABOUT"

How the fuck does someone who is supposed to be a researcher not know what the word NO means? I pay for this fucking service.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Yall motherfuckers is forgetting about betamax. i don't have the entire trilogy on beta but i have empire. Also, when disney acquired it, weren't they going to re-release the true originals? or was that just fan masturbation?

There were Betamax copies? Either way, the originals were included in the DVD Special Edition release as separate discs for each episode. I need to watch them again, but they definitely still had the wolfman, only Han shooting in the exchange with Greedo, but I'm not 100% on A New Hope not showing "Episode IV" in the initial title scroll.

• 1Jew