Whats rustling your jimmies?

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
My son was just born 8 days ago and this pretty much sums up my response. Still not excited he's born, more curious to see how things develop.

GF wound up having to get a c-section and after they take the baby out and clean him up, they ask if I want to go back to the room with him and were aghast I said no, I want to be here keeping her company while you re-arrange her innards. He won't remember shit, but she will feel better not being alone during surgery.

Feels bad man. GF is a grown damn woman, she can take care of herself. Shoulda been there with your newborn.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I stopped playing esea years ago, the most toxic people ever. This l00p guy made it to global elite, the highest rank possible, while being partially blind with very little speech capability.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Everybody not me seem terrible at using the tv remote.
Similar: peeps that take a long time to the cell phone photos. And them only take one shot, refuse to take anther, and it's poorly framed.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Every year at work we will have chicks for sale at work around this time. It is unusually cold right now and the hatchery sent them out via usps. The fuckers at the local receiving center left the box on their loading dock....

You can imagine what 30 degree windy weather with no source of heat will do. I had to put all but 10 down.

• 2Dislike

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Every year at work we will have chicks for sale at work around this time. It is unusually cold right now and the hatchery sent them out via usps. The fuckers at the local receiving center left the box on their loading dock....

You can imagine what 30 degree windy weather with no source of heat will do. I had to put all but 10 down.

The Russian ones should have been OK but at least the Asians ones are smaller and easier to deal with.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
A lot of them are on there just for the attention, not actually wanting to date or meet up, then you'll run into the same girl on 3 different sites and you know she's actually looking, but won't message you.

Eh, I'm pretty sure the girls I've been talking to do really want to meet, its just chicks basically act as if they are prey animals and spook easy, essentially they are I guess.

Usually when I finally get a girl to come out, first time I see her, its as if a sigh of relief comes over her face like, "Thank god he's not a catfish", at least the successful times anyway. Getting to the first date on a dating app is the hardest part, the date itself is generally a lot of fun. Hopefully I get more luck at the bars this summer as it warms up, because dating apps are a fucking pain in the ass.

Actually,

women are a pain in the ass, but also I want to grab a pair of big titties.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
They came up with a solution to this some time ago... it's called "Hookers"
Government cracking down on that, see backpage.com
I stopped playing esea years ago, the most toxic people ever. This l00p guy made it to global elite, the highest rank possible, while being partially blind with very little speech capability.

Pretty shitty, but at this point its the developers fault for these shitty environments.
Eh, I'm pretty sure the girls I've been talking to do really want to meet, its just chicks basically act as if they are prey animals and spook easy, essentially they are I guess.

Usually when I finally get a girl to come out, first time I see her, its as if a sigh of relief comes over her face like, "Thank god he's not a catfish", at least the successful times anyway. Getting to the first date on a dating app is the hardest part, the date itself is generally a lot of fun. Hopefully I get more luck at the bars this summer as it warms up, because dating apps are a fucking pain in the ass.

Actually,

Ask for their number and to setup a date within a few messages? "Omg thats way too fast!!"

Chit chat back and forth for a week? They disappear, probably because they thought you where a pussy and couldnt ask them out.

Thing that really rustles my jimmies is idiots on Okcupid. Theres a profile option to say whether you have kids. Problem is its useless, because it doesnt require you to answer it when making a profile. Fucking single mothers dont answer the question but put in their profile summary they have kids.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Actually,

We're going to need to see a transcript of your interactions with these girls to tell you what you're doing wrong. I always found it helped to reassure them early on that i wasn't an axe murderer. YMMV

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
We're going to need to see a transcript of your interactions with these girls to tell you what you're doing wrong. I always found it helped to reassure them early on that i wasn't an axe murderer. YMMV

Alright boys settle in, you're not going to believe this shit...

So here I am at my place last night (Saturday), just cleaning, you know real boring upkeep shit.

I get a notification on my phone "Someone on Okcupid likes you."

bleh, ok I don't expect anything from Okcupid at this point, everyone's moved over to Tinder and Bumble, whatever I go to check because, why not ?

The Profile has some pictures of a girl in a couple of different parks, but she's outta the foreground of most of pictures, can't really tell if she's attractive.

I swipe right anyway, and send her some boring message.

Get a response goes back and forth two or three times,

*paraphrasing*

out of now where she drops this paragraph, "oh it doesn't look like you're the type of person I'm looking for, I hope you find what you're looking for..." blah blah blah

Me: Sounds like you just copy/pasted that but OK whatever, peace

Her: No you just seem to busy for a relationship blah blah blah

Me: I have a profile on a dating website so I dunno what you're talking about, but it sounds like your not interested anyway so bye.

Her: Well I'm looking to start a family

Me: Says right in my profile "Doesn't have kids but wants them", but anyway I can't even tell if you're attractive because your pictures don't even have you focused in them.

Her: Well I assumed you were attracted to me, anyway if you want me to be interested you should have an intelligent conversation with me.

Verbatim and irritated:

Me: Ok, let me just pull out my cymbals while I'm at it and dance like the fucking monkey I am for you.

Her: Look I'm hungry right now, do you want to get something to eat? I can prove to you that I'm not what you're looking for.

Me: *WTF?*: Sure why not? Sounds like an awful lot of work to prove I'm not interested.

Her: I'm at X right now

Me: alright, send me a picture of you at X so I know that I'm not getting stood up, and I'll come by.

Her: I don't know how to do that from here

Me: give me your # I'll text you.

Her: OMG ###-###-####

I text her, she actually sends me a picuture, I go "shit I guess I'm going to X give me 20-30"

I get there go to the bar, and sure-as-shit there she is sitting at a table.

How the fuck did this work!?!?!

So I walk up to her, "Hey Okcupid Girl X, its me Okcupid Guy Y"

And she's pretty damn cute, and we get to talking, we get something to eat, I take her to a movie "A Quiet Place" great choice because every jump scare has her cuddling the shit out of me.

We go back to her place it doesn't get frisky unfortunately (realistically probably a good sign), but I kiss her good night, talked to her again today, may or may not get to a second date nothing penciled in yet...but from one conversation to a date in 45 minutes.

The complete opposite of almost every other experience I've had on online dating.

Lol amazing.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Seeing crap like this so makes me thankful that I no longer have to deal with the dating game. So if anything would be this an Anti-rustling? Or is that in Pickle Tickle territory?

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

So here I am at my place last night (Saturday), just cleaning, you know real boring upkeep shit.

bleh, ok I don't expect anything from Okcupid at this point, everyone's moved over to Tinder and Bumble, whatever I go to check because, why not ?

The Profile has some pictures of a girl in a couple of different parks, but she's outta the foreground of most of pictures, can't really tell if she's attractive.

*paraphrasing*

out of now where she drops this paragraph, "oh it doesn't look like you're the type of person I'm looking for, I hope you find what you're looking for..." blah blah blah

Me: I have a profile on a dating website so I dunno what you're talking about, but it sounds like your not interested anyway so bye.

Me: Says right in my profile "Doesn't have kids but wants them", but anyway I can't even tell if you're attractive because your pictures don't even have you focused in them.

Her: Well I assumed you were attracted to me, anyway if you want me to be interested you should have an intelligent conversation with me.

Verbatim and irritated:

Me: Ok, let me just pull out my cymbals while I'm at it and dance like the fucking monkey I am for you.

Her: Look I'm hungry right now, do you want to get something to eat? I can prove to you that I'm not what you're looking for.

Me: *WTF?*: Sure why not? Sounds like an awful lot of work to prove I'm not interested.

Me: alright, send me a picture of you at X so I know that I'm not getting stood up, and I'll come by.

I text her, she actually sends me a picuture, I go "shit I guess I'm going to X give me 20-30"

And she's pretty damn cute, and we get to talking, we get something to eat, I take her to a movie "A Quiet Place" great choice because every jump scare has her cuddling the shit out of me.

We go back to her place it doesn't get frisky unfortunately (realistically probably a good sign), but I kiss her good night, talked to her again today, may or may not get to a second date nothing penciled in yet...but from one conversation to a date in 45 minutes.

The complete opposite of almost every other experience I've had on online dating.

Lol amazing.

Some of my best friends and best relationships started from annoying conversations or fights. lol... people tired of dealing with other people's shit tends to make them jaded/confrontational/avoidant/isolated. Good luck!

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like more proof that redpillers are onto something. She may have self esteem issues though and that's why she was playing the "you're not interested in me" game.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

*paraphrasing*

Verbatim and irritated:

Lol amazing.

she probably uses that line on everyone, seriously. maybe you should take a page from her playbook if things with her don't work out. :p

• 1Solidarity

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I can see that insofar as decor for the site goes we decided that black is the new black.
ok then

Amir

Vyemm Raider
Muslim country.
Squatting pans is the norm.

There are some bathroom stalls with toilets but it is usually used or a line waiting to be used. And even if one is available, people hose em down with water and so the toilet is wet.

I feel the turtle poking it's head out. Thankfully there is a toilet available. Fuck it being wet this can't wait. Let her rip. Look to the side:no toilet paper. Surrender my socks. Flush it down with the turd, toilet doesn't flush completely. Turd and sock are visible. Fuck it. Not my problem.

• 7Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 7 users

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Lady behind me at work just went on a diet, and is now almost 20 minutes into regaling us with her epic, harrowing story of how she managed to Heroically Drive Past A Dairy Queen Without Stopping To Buy Anything. Yes, she is doing this with a gravitas normally reserved for 90 year old war vets telling their Omaha Beach story.

• 1Rustled

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When an order comes in with a date of any time this week, no rush. And by Wednesday morning there's shock it wasn't done yet.

• 1Rustled

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
inadvertently turning this into one of the dating threads, messaged this girl today. She's saying she's really busy this weekend. I know there is truth in this she's moving into a new place etc, but my experience with women has always been that they will move heaven and earth if they're into you. Not feeling like she's into me, I think she wants to be motivated by my lack of interest in her, my showing interest just makes her think she's more valuable than me, which is of course laughable.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
inadvertently turning this into one of the dating threads, messaged this girl today. She's saying she's really busy this weekend. I know there is truth in this she's moving into a new place etc, but my experience with women has always been that they will move heaven and earth if they're into you. Not feeling like she's into me, I think she wants to be motivated by my lack of interest in her, my showing interest just makes her think she's more valuable than me, which is of course laughable.

To be honest, if she were really into you she'd work you in around moving, or ask you to help as a pretense... (if I were placing a bet on things.)

So get back up to the plate and commence the right swiping again chief!

• 1Like