Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Mass texts. Im in on one now with one of my karate buddies. Usually 4 people work out with us, but there's 18 people on this one. One of them asked "I'm sorry who's this" Another one answered with their name and the first person responded with "sorry" again.

It's all I can do to not fuck with this obvious canadian. Or the other person who asked to be removed from the list. I don't know any of them though. Some of them might be important. Oh wait, I just realized the one who gave her name is the supercunt ex of one of my friends. People would white knight her.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
The whole reason the site changed was because it was accused of being anti-semitic.

Aand look what a little whining did! Now they're both back. For the record yes I did know that a_skeleton_03 got in gov job trouble due to anti-semitic stuff being posted here but the Star of Judaism isn't the problem methinks but more like all the past plus the recent flood of racist/bigoted shit that's been on here lately.
It was really taking an ill-educated 11 year old boy from Mississippi turn for a bit there.
Can we haz our pictures back too? /catmeme

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
the problem methinks but more like all the past plus the recent flood of racist/bigoted shit that's been on here lately.
It was really taking an ill-educated 11 year old boy from Mississippi turn for a bit there.

Tell me more about this flood of racist/bigoted shit that was becoming so problematic.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
UPS driver.

Bastard.

So I order a lot from Amazon and the like, and work a lot from home. For the last month, the UPS driver is a jackass who sits in his truck writes the "sorry we missed you" ticket, and sticks it to the door without ringing the doorbell.

Now, understand I arrange it to be sure I'm home when I know packages are coming. I get an alert when I'm anywhere on my property, and can get to the front of the house in a reasonable amount of time. So when I missed the last five deliveries, I got suspicious.

So, last delivery, I knew when he pulled up, and he just put the notice on my door, and I opened the door, and asked him wtf? He said he had been ringing and got no answer. I said try again, I heard your truck pull up, how could I not have heard the doorbell? He got all defensive and went kind of crazy, and then demanded to see ID before he'd deliver anything to me. I, likewise demanded to see his UPS driver ID, and took note of his operator number.

Today, he pulled this shit again. And I caught him again. And as I took the package from him, I took out my phone to call the number on the package to file a complaint. He went apeshit, telling me I was killing his chance of having a job, and I was discriminating against him, and I was a racist, and I was at fault. He immediately called his supervisor to file a complaint against me.

He didn't figure on how pissed I was. I have video footage of his last 7 deliveries. I have video footage of his freak out today. I put it all together and forwarded it to the people in charge.

This fucker is rustling me hard. A simple job - ring my fucking door bell, and I'll sign for the package. Couldn't be bothered. Then tries to make me the problem.

The happy side to this story is that he will be fired. I will make sure. There are excellent, unemployed people who would do a great job. That fucker can just go away.

Short update - I received several packages today, and it was a new driver. He rang my doorbell.

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Ham radio band propogation is shit now for an unusually long period. They come and go in cycles but this one sucks.

40m
26.jpg

20m
11.jpg

17m
4.jpg

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
People that post pictures of ham radio shit expecting other humans to know what they mean.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

SeanDoe1z1

that was so poorly worded you would think i was on the middle of a raft.

railroad PCT is dangerously close to a lot of the amateur ham bands, but trains gonna train with all the $$. honestly don't know what band you're in but i've had to get in the middle of some fcc fights for local broadcasters in that VHF range.

cool stuff but i've caught some of their xmitters wildly out of reg.

anyway, here is some trains training. maybe turn that pct on berniecucks

edit: see your wavelength, not pct. you got aliens.

AP17352841735681-1024x683.jpg

Last edited:

lurker

Vyemm Raider
People who have to drive through a parking space to park in the one in front of them. I know I gonna take flak for this because most of you fuckers probably do this maneuver, but what in the hell is wrong with nosing into a spot and backing out when you leave? Doesn't your reverse gear operate? Are you incapable of backing up without running into something? Are you that fucking lazy that you can't turn your head to see what's behind you and back out?

I know this is a losing battle but maybe we can compromise. If you insist on parking like a douche, can you at least learn how long your car/truck is so that you don't overhang into the spot behind you and take up two spaces?

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
People who have to drive through a parking space to park in the one in front of them. I know I gonna take flak for this because most of you fuckers probably do this maneuver, but what in the hell is wrong with nosing into a spot and backing out when you leave? Doesn't your reverse gear operate? Are you incapable of backing up without running into something? Are you that fucking lazy that you can't turn your head to see what's behind you and back out?

I know this is a losing battle but maybe we can compromise. If you insist on parking like a douche, can you at least learn how long your car/truck is so that you don't overhang into the spot behind you and take up two spaces?

Other than people who leave their ass hanging in the other parking spot, what's the problem?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Other than people who leave their ass hanging in the other parking spot, what's the problem?

It's the constant erosion of civilized society. It's the substitution of a new normal behavior because of, well I don't know why, probably just fuck you laziness, for what used to be the way things always were. It's selfish behavior. I'm old and crotchety.

• 1Salty
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Garbage

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's called efficiency old man, instead of having to stop and change gears you just take off and go.

P.S. I did this while grocery shopping this morning.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I used to do it but I was good at leaving space. Like Fogel said, its pretty nice to just pull out without the extra steps. The only reason I don't really bother anymore is that despite doing it properly, and even leaving a little space to access the trunk, some dipwad would still cross the line and park close to my rear bumper. So I just gave up on it.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Considering most people adhere to the social norm of not pulling through a parking spot, it can be disconcerting when that norm is violated. Especially if you've ever had the experience of trying to park like a rational, sane, functioning member of society and some war boy tries to drive through his own spot into yours.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I do that maneuver all the time. What rustles my jimmies is people who back into parking spaces. Way to make everyone wait on you so you can have the convenience of pulling out easily. At least if you pull through, no one else is affected assuming you know how to leave enough room.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

I'm going to make your eye twitch even more:

Not only do I pull forward (why switch gears?), but my car is stupid small, and I only pull forward juuust enough, so that when people drive by they slow down thinking it's an open spot. /EvilCackle

• 3Rustled
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm going to make your eye twitch even more:

Not only do I pull forward (why switch gears?), but my car is stupid small, and I only pull forward juuust enough, so that when people drive by they slow down thinking it's an open spot. /EvilCackle

That's just evil. I do the opposite. When I have to park my motorcycle, I park it right at the top of the spot so everyone can see it, and WON'T think it's an empty spot.

But, yeah, I don't see the problem with pull through parking. I do it every chance I get. I do make sure no one else is trying to get into the spot, and I'm always pulled into the spot correctly, so I don't hang into another spot. If that still rustles you, I don't get it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still....no "last read" button for threads, since the *update*. Unless they decided to hide it somewhere.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Or just hit the title of thread and takes you to the last read....

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Comrade
Reactions: 1 users