Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Maternity photo shoots. Pregnant women are disgusting. Stop taking 'sexy' photos of your gross baby factory.

• 3Like
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
BX7csDB.jpg

Here I am, never been arrested, pay my fucking taxes, own a fucking home, served in the military, pay for health insurance I have zero need for because I take care of myself and for what? So fucking retards like this can shit out 6 kids and sit on every dick their jabba the hut ass can roll over onto?

• 6Rustled
  • 4Solidarity
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 11 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
driving home today I saw a grown ass man at a bus stop with a huge pink hello kitty backpack. I don't know. There was just something off with him. He looked like a hipster who tries to appear homeless. Scruffy but wearing clean clothes. Still, he was weird

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

apex

Golden Knight of the Realm
That reminds me of my new co worker who openly brags about being a brony and wears My Little Pony shirts to work.

• 1WTF

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
BX7csDB.jpg

Here I am, never been arrested, pay my fucking taxes, own a fucking home, served in the military, pay for health insurance I have zero need for because I take care of myself and for what? So fucking retards like this can shit out 6 kids and sit on every dick their jabba the hut ass can roll over onto?
I have to give her credit, she actually selected "overweight" instead of "average" like every other fat bitch on dating sites.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Don't worry bro, the transkind will save the human race from extinction by, uh, ..., yeah nm we fucked.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
OK, a month ago a faulty AC install resulted in a condensation drain line coming loose in my attic, dumping water in the insulation, down through a wall and under the floating floor installation and under the vapor barrier under it. This ruined the floor in our master bedroom and hallway. On a positive side, the AC company fell on their sword admitting fault and are paying to get everything fixed. On the other side we have now had to be sleeping in the living room due to dehumidifiers and fans howling in the half of the house with the bedrooms, and it's a month later and the new floor isn't in it. I'm rustled to the point of debating litigation even though they admitted fault. My wife is mentally calculating how many pigs it will take the dispose of the bodies of every person at this AC company....

Why did you not file a homeowners claim?You get a full replacement cost fix. The insurance company sues the AC company on your behalf to recover the amount paid and your deductible. The claim does not count against you if they fully subrogate.

They you don’t have to deal with their bs. This is why you buy insurance!

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Web articles without dates.

Reading an article about star wars until they start talking about episode 7s upcoming release.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Web articles without dates.

Reading an article about star wars until they start talking about episode 7s upcoming release.

I'm having the same issue reading articles about bitmining. I see something talking about the best cards to use or whatever ... and it's fucking worthless without a date.

• 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
People eating fucking sunflowers tossing husks out their window on the highway every 3 seconds. FFS filthy faggots, half of those are ending up against my radiator.

• 1WTF
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Getting a mall cop parking citation for parking in a place that is apparently "not a parking spot and blocking businesses" that is clearly available for parking and not blocking shit, curb isn't white or red marked, isn't impeding traffic and in the back corner of a parking lot. Fuck them.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
People eating fucking sunflowers tossing husks out their window on the highway every 3 seconds. FFS filthy faggots, half of those are ending up against my radiator.
Had to punch a friend who was spitting sunflower seeds out the window that were flying into my face in the back seat. People are amazingly oblivious.

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Getting a mall cop parking citation for parking in a place that is apparently "not a parking spot and blocking businesses" that is clearly available for parking and not blocking shit, curb isn't white or red marked, isn't impeding traffic and in the back corner of a parking lot. Fuck them.

Who do you pay the fine to? Because I'm not so sure those guys have the authority to enforce that ticket. That parking lot is private property and those guys are private security. If you don't pay there may be fuck all they can do about it. Then again, I might be wrong.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Who do you pay the fine to? Because I'm not so sure those guys have the authority to enforce that ticket. That parking lot is private property and those guys are private security. If you don't pay there may be fuck all they can do about it. Then again, I might be wrong.
It's actually a warning, and they can't fine me shit, but they can have my vehicle towed, which would result in me suing the shit out of them.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Every damn week I put work off until last moment and it's fucking brutal getting it done and then hating everyone until I finally get sleep near 30 hours later; and a month passes and I'm still fucking doing it. (obviously all the other days are great tho)

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Every damn week I put work off until last moment and it's fucking brutal getting it done and then hating everyone until I finally get sleep near 30 hours later; and a month passes and I'm still fucking doing it. (obviously all the other days are great tho)
Self inflicted suffering from procrastination. I'm all too familiar. But man, kicking ass under pressure feels so much more satisfying. It sucks during, but pays off given not really doing fuck all until then. My latest job doesn't let me do that anymore. Everything is always crunch time until it isn't, or the procrastination is forcibly applied because I work in software and network development, so I'm beholden to the design and coding teams... Really fucks with me on deadlines, but the result is the same.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I'm lazy so this is totally my fault, but

After playing through 60$ games in kind of short order, I decide to try out Gamefly. Ask the wife to set it up and surprise me with games, because she mentioned getting % cash back from some interweb deals.

I don't pay attention to it for a few days, check the que and see a 10 really bad DS and PS Vita games in there. Despite me playing PS4 constantly in front of her. Lesson learned!

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Another guy had to do a job that I normally do. Now I'm out installing it and holy shit. I don't know how this thing passed the customer testing, much less internal testing. I do jobs just like this all the time, he just had to copy one of my previous projects. But he clearly didn't understand what was going on based on what I'm seeing in the code. The only defense I have of him is that the project manager said to "Make it like Project X" so he used that as a base instead of the last project that was actually done at this site. When customer testing came around, he had to scramble to shoehorn in all the specialized code I'd already developed for this site. One of the biggest headaches was figuring out all the tagnames he changed that other pieces of equipment around the facility were using

It's all I can do to keep from talking shit about him in front of the customer. That's why I love this thread. I can just talk shit here.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Another guy had to do a job that I normally do. Now I'm out installing it and holy shit. I don't know how this thing passed the customer testing, much less internal testing. I do jobs just like this all the time, he just had to copy one of my previous projects. But he clearly didn't understand what was going on based on what I'm seeing in the code. The only defense I have of him is that the project manager said to "Make it like Project X" so he used that as a base instead of the last project that was actually done at this site. When customer testing came around, he had to scramble to shoehorn in all the specialized code I'd already developed for this site. One of the biggest headaches was figuring out all the tagnames he changed that other pieces of equipment around the facility were using

It's all I can do to keep from talking shit about him in front of the customer. That's why I love this thread. I can just talk shit here.
Honestly it sounds like they didn't do too bad, just given poor instructions. I'd totally blame the project manager. Not the first time I've seen this, especially dealing with foreign software developers who want to do nothing but satisfy the folks telling them what to do, and ignorance isn't entirely their fault. If they were still able to make something work given the circumstances and short order, I'd try to apprentice or supply them with code and in a way outsource my efforts. Better than dealing with them consistently deploying code that "works" but doesn't do everything that needs done.

Constantly flying in opposition to program and project managers, since they don't really know what is being asked, or what it means from a coding perspective. "Yeah, we can do X in Y time," "OK, we need you to do X+20 in Y-20 time." lol, OK... How many more resources can I get, and what's our fall out if we can't meet your expectations? "Complete corporate failure. Failure is not an option." Well, shit...

• 1Like