Whats rustling your jimmies?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I drive for Uber. Had to kick a ghetto ass white bitch outta my car today, she would not stop complaining about not being able to smoke in my car, was hitting my seat, basically shouting at her friends. I asked her to quiet down, and she flipped out, so I pulled over and dumped her and her friends on the street.

I'm still fuming about it and this was like 3 hours ago. I live in a tourist town, so I pick up drunk people every day. Over 400 trips and this is the first one who really got on my nerves and I just wasn't having it.

Still got paid 5 bucks though, for a shortened trip.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I drive for Uber. Had to kick a ghetto ass white bitch outta my car today, she would not stop complaining about not being able to smoke in my car, was hitting my seat, basically shouting at her friends. I asked her to quiet down, and she flipped out, so I pulled over and dumped her and her friends on the street.

I'm still fuming about it and this was like 3 hours ago. I live in a tourist town, so I pick up drunk people every day. Over 400 trips and this is the first one who really got on my nerves and I just wasn't having it.

Still got paid 5 bucks though, for a shortened trip.
Inb4 she accuses you of rape :(

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Jesus, dealing with "diverse" development teams can be quite a pain in the ass. On my current project, the other company has the following nationalities: Japanese, Chinese, Indian, German, French, and God knows what else, meanwhile my team on this particular project is all white Americans, with a few Indians for the technical piece. Cultural differences, communication, style, speed, variance of technical knowledge, and the effort required to translate their API's to ours....fuck. We use a more secure connection, but with fairly simple code, meanwhile they have a less secure connection, and complicated code. But hey, millions of dollars to be made. Make it work!

• 1Solidarity

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Bought my five year old twin girls harmonicas.

Rustling my own jimmies today.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Bought my five year old twin girls harmonicas.

Rustling my own jimmies today.

xXYBPT5.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I used to buy my niece and nephew loud toys. Every time I did i'd tell my sister "remember that time you did X to me?"

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Lawd jesus lets hope not. Ugly ass bitch.

Tell me you at least have one of those dash cams that records front and back. It's neat to have for normal driving, a necessity for Uber driving. 3 biatches accused an uber driver of rape because he kicked them out for repeatedly smoking. Luckily he had a dash cam, or it would've been his word vs 3 girls.

• 1Solidarity

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tell me you at least have one of those dash cams that records front and back. It's neat to have for normal driving, a necessity for Uber driving. 3 biatches accused an uber driver of rape because he kicked them out for repeatedly smoking. Luckily he had a dash cam, or it would've been his word vs 3 girls.

I do not, but I will look into it.

• 1Solidarity

Siliconemelons

yeah, I would not do any ride share work without the dash cams that record everything - way way too many crazy people

• 1Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
children going hungry because school is out - what the literal fuck. Food is EVERYWHERE. CHEAP / Good food is everywhere. Takes like no effort to do.
The organizations that feed the children piss me off too - because there are so damn many of them. I get that they're doing good things. But it reminds me that the bad things are there - They shouldn't have to do this.
They could be good deeding elsewhere, in elsethings.

Edit: No. Still rustled. Nothing is being done about it. Feeding the kids isn't going to solve anything. All that does is shift the economy, build dependency.
REPORT those negligent despots - remove them; threaten them; incentivize them to feed their children.
Fuck, this all may even create a cycle. A generation without is proud of that struggle and may intentionally impose it on Their children, the next generation, to make them strong and independent or whatever, like it's a legitimate parenting style.

My baby cousin was beat the fuck up by his dad all the time. That's why his mother (my kin) left. I remember those days, how his father's backwards thinking tore through our family and nearly destroyed my cousin for years. Well he's old enough now to talk marriage and offspring and he posts all the time on Facebook about kids these days need an asswhoopin. - tangential, but bad habits passed down are everywhere and in all flavors.

Systematic bullshit is what rustles my jimmies.

Sometimes I feel like Uncle Istvan yelling in a corn field - nobody wants to address it or acknowledge it or suck my dick for seeing it.

now damnit, Cone, stop procrastinating daylight and its deadline is around the corner and a 3 hr gd meeting is at 9 a.m. and filing day is tomorrow too because of the Fourth pushing everything forward two days.

The Mondays.

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fat people on the left side of the escalator.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
children going hungry because school is out - what the literal fuck. Food is EVERYWHERE. CHEAP / Good food is everywhere. Takes like no effort to do.
The organizations that feed the children piss me off too - because there are so damn many of them. I get that they're doing good things. But it reminds me that the bad things are there - They shouldn't have to do this.

Not Random pics thread, so I apologize in advance

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Edit: No. Still rustled. Nothing is being done about it. Feeding the kids isn't going to solve anything. All that does is shift the economy, build dependency.
REPORT those negligent despots - remove them; threaten them; incentivize them to feed their children.
Fuck, this all may even create a cycle. A generation without is proud of that struggle and may intentionally impose it on Their children, the next generation, to make them strong and independent or whatever, like it's a legitimate parenting style.

My baby cousin was beat the fuck up by his dad all the time. That's why his mother (my kin) left. I remember those days, how his father's backwards thinking tore through our family and nearly destroyed my cousin for years. Well he's old enough now to talk marriage and offspring and he posts all the time on Facebook about kids these days need an asswhoopin. - tangential, but bad habits passed down are everywhere and in all flavors.

Systematic bullshit is what rustles my jimmies.

Sometimes I feel like Uncle Istvan yelling in a corn field - nobody wants to address it or acknowledge it or suck my dick for seeing it.

now damnit, Cone, stop procrastinating daylight and its deadline is around the corner and a 3 hr gd meeting is at 9 a.m. and filing day is tomorrow too because of the Fourth pushing everything forward two days.

The Mondays.

The parents get money for food, there is no doubt - however during the school year there are /more/ programs that directly feed the kids - school will feed them breakfast and lunch and there are 9 times of 10 dinner programs in 'da hood' areas for the kids - so during the 9 months school is in the parents translate the money they are given for food into - well, not food. I say this because if its direct cash, great they just spend it on jordans etc. if its a food stamp like thing, then they buy either shit or stuff they can resell and turn it into cash to get, jordans.

SO they go 9 months "surviving" on this method, then when summer comes OH LAWDY HOW DO THE FUCK DO I CARE FOR THIS CHAAAALD?!

Source: schooled in the ghetto for 4 years.

Fuck em

• 2Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Even during the school year, you hear all the time about how in ghetto districts teachers will try and fill up kids' backpacks with snacks and food so they can last over the weekend because the parents just won't fucking feed them.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The parents get money for food, there is no doubt - however during the school year there are /more/ programs that directly feed the kids - school will feed them breakfast and lunch and there are 9 times of 10 dinner programs in 'da hood' areas for the kids - so during the 9 months school is in the parents translate the money they are given for food into - well, not food. I say this because if its direct cash, great they just spend it on jordans etc. if its a food stamp like thing, then they buy either shit or stuff they can resell and turn it into cash to get, jordans.

SO they go 9 months "surviving" on this method, then when summer comes OH LAWDY HOW DO THE FUCK DO I CARE FOR THIS CHAAAALD?!

Source: schooled in the ghetto for 4 years.

Fuck em

One of the best things my parents did growing up was move the fuck out of the ghetto in Waco. We had a 2000sqft house that my pops bought for like $38,000, but your tires got slashed if you parked in the street, and my sisters and I were the only white kids in our classes. It's a decidedly challenging experience being the only kid with any interest in doing their school work. Though I did meet a few cats who were smart, but had to keep that fact on the down low. Kinna fucked up how everyone generally did their best to keep each other down. Definitely don't miss that shit.

• 2Like