Whats rustling your jimmies?

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Small office, small restrooms. Only 6 males. 4/4 trips to the restroom one of them taking a fucking shit. WTF at my luck, supposed to be the nice refuge from our usually reeking and splattered public restroom of last resort.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Seeing an uninspired black woman play Valkyrie in Thor Ragnarok was a bit jimmy rustling.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Having to repeatedly explain to a franchise owner of aloe vera gel, that the reason his diabetic gastroparesis is not resolved with his junk product is because it's a junk product. Use the damn medication prescribed instead of trying to sell your product to yourself. Grrrr.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
She was fine. You're the first person I've seen complain about her.
tfSrUlU.jpg

We have no blacks or asians in Valhalla - only Quark!

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Wrap up work early enough that you figure you're going to head to the driving range for the first time in almost a month....

Change clothes, make sure driver and 3 are in the trunk, hop in car to go to the range and look to the east. Wall of black clouds...
Check Weather channel app. Yep, first rain in almost 3 weeks is hitting you in 15 minutes and going to go on a while.

#FirstWorldWhiteOldGuyProblems

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
But you have no problems with Idris Elba as Heimdall?
He certainly played the character well enough, but it was still rainbow washing.

I mean it was still rainbow washing and annoying, but at least he did well in the role. Valkyrie was forgettable and rainbow washing.

It really just goes to show how lazy and inspired these people really are. Instead of coming up with new characters to flesh out the diversity of the MCU, they just take already established characters and make them a different ethnicity and act like theyve done something amazing.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Downloaded Origin and bought Battlefield 1 because I have two months free until school starts again.

I'm an American living in Poland, and the only two language options I can choose for this game are Russian (which I don't speak) and Polish (which I have made an effort not to learn, despite living in this country for a year).

I have a weird mixture of feelings. Like I've been robbed, but I'm also going to be able to finally yell at my students in Polski.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Having to repeatedly explain to a franchise owner of aloe vera gel, that the reason his diabetic gastroparesis is not resolved with his junk product is because it's a junk product. Use the damn medication prescribed instead of trying to sell your product to yourself. Grrrr.

Funny, was coming here to post about a customer that came in looking for diatomaceous earth to control his diabetes, and I quote here, "to kill the worms in my stomach"

Where the fuck do people get these ideas?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Downloaded Origin and bought Battlefield 1 because I have two months free until school starts again.

I'm an American living in Poland, and the only two language options I can choose for this game are Russian (which I don't speak) and Polish (which I have made an effort not to learn, despite living in this country for a year).

I have a weird mixture of feelings. Like I've been robbed, but I'm also going to be able to finally yell at my students in Polski.
Iirc if you contact support they can switch the version, but I remember this being some garbage Origin did a long time ago too.

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

So I contacted Origin Support to resolve this issue and they said they couldn't change the language. Apparently, because I registered my Origin Account with a Polish IP address I can only buy Polish-region games through Origin. If I want to play in English, I'd have to buy a physical copy at a store (which would probably be in Polish, because this is Poland) or have one shipped from America.

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If I want to play in English, I'd have to buy a physical copy at a store

Or connect to the store with a US ip. You can have a friend do it or use a VPN or VPS. For any American living overseas, having a US-based VPS that you can remote into solves a lot of problems. Well worth the couple of bucks a month.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Funny, was coming here to post about a customer that came in looking for diatomaceous earth to control his diabetes, and I quote here, "to kill the worms in my stomach"

Where the fuck do people get these ideas?

Apparently some people put the stuff in food regularly as some health benefit. Doubt that it actually does anything, but at least the stuff worked wonders on a flea issue I had a while back.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've seen the aftermath of racoons in my trash for the past year I've been at my current place, but even with all my late night comings and going and I never saw one...

Until tonight. Little fucker, was holding onto the upright for the stairs we keep the trash cans under. I threw my junkmail at it, it surprised the shit outta me. Worst part is it just climbed higher up the post, closer to the stairs I have to take into my apartment, so I calmly climbed the stairs whispering sweet nothings to it.