Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm taking care of my mom who just had surgery yesterday, and work knows to absofuckinglutely not try to call me in. Turns out one boss just went to the hospital due to a blood clot in his lung and the other is away on vacation.

Who gets to work from home tomorrow? Me. FML.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Coming home after a week away to see your fridge failed and there is a smelly puddle inside and outside, fuck.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Someone interrupting my jams on TouchTunes with fucking Despacito. I mean, waste your extra tokens to fast play some shit, and I should honestly expect such foul play, but c'mon!

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Someone interrupting my jams on TouchTunes with fucking Despacito. I mean, waste your extra tokens to fast play some shit, and I should honestly expect such foul play, but c'mon!

That's so sad. Alexa, play Despacito.

Also, Barbie Girl is a better interrupt song on TouchTunes

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
The glimmer in my eye while I sit here thinking my grandparents never had the opportunity to google wtf the kids were talking about these days. TouchTunes and Despacito. Internet connected juke box and crotch banging hispanish music. Got it.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Today I saw some lady with dreadlocks. No problem. Then I saw her 3 fuckin kids with dreadlocks. Problem.

• 2Solidarity

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I work in an engineering factory, one of my workers shot himself in the hand with a nail gun the other day. Fuuuu!!! Jimmies are rustled cause he is useless but I can't sack him cause he's the Bose's brother..

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Today I saw some lady with dreadlocks. No problem. Then I saw her 3 fuckin kids with dreadlocks. Problem.

do not have to give those little shits any hair washing for a good 7 day increments, think of the time savings!

• 1Barf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
People that type "y'all" (or yall if illiterate), particularly when they are spouting some holier-than-thou faggotry in defense of something retarded they said or think. But even without that, there is only one time you ever should type the word y'all, and that's when telling people sarcastically that y'all motherfuckers need Jesus.

Separately, do phone manufacturers sell ghetto black people different phones than the rest of us? Specifically ones where they only work in speaker phone mode? If not, do ghetto black people just not know which end of the phone goes to their mouth, so they hold it flat and shout into it, ensuring they are being heard no matter which end has the microphone?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
People that type "y'all" (or yall if illiterate), particularly when they are spouting some holier-than-thou faggotry in defense of something retarded they said or think. But even without that, there is only one time you ever should type the word y'all, and that's when telling people sarcastically that y'all motherfuckers need Jesus

English is the only language without a commonly accepted second person plural pronoun.

To the Germans, a group of "sie" (their "you") becomes "ihr."

I'm Spanish, a group of "yo" becomes "vostros" (or "ustedes" when formal")

French, a group of "tu" becomes "vous."

And so on

In English, the closest thing we have for a group of "you" is "y'all."

English is in desperate need of a second person plural pronoun, and I see no reason why "y'all" can't work.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ahh run

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thou is second person singular. You has always been second person plural. We need to replacement for thou, you is fine as a plural.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Motherfuckers replacing a roof two doors down and it sounds like they're banging on the side of my house. Jesus H. Christ, hurry the fuck up you gaggle of border crossers.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
English is the only language without a commonly accepted second person plural pronoun.

And so on

English is in desperate need of a second person plural pronoun, and I see no reason why "y'all" can't work.
I wasn't complaining about the actual purpose behind the use of the word, I was complaining about the near-universal use of it to feign casual indifference when someone is actually being a snooty cunt. Of course I don't remember which post it was that triggered me the other day when I wrote it, but you could practically see the smugness and feeling of superiority in this person's post. Now that I've brought it to your attention, see if you don't start noticing the same thing. Maybe you won't and I'm just being a overly-sensitive twat, but I swear almost every time I see someone type that, it is a direct indicator of douchiness to follow.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Separately, do phone manufacturers sell ghetto black people different phones than the rest of us? Specifically ones where they only work in speaker phone mode? If not, do ghetto black people just not know which end of the phone goes to their mouth, so they hold it flat and shout into it, ensuring they are being heard no matter which end has the microphone?

It's because touch screen phones don't like jerry curl activator.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Track season is here, so for the next 6 weeks I get to take the long way home from work to avoid the increased traffic and waiting for horses to cross the street.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Track season is here, so for the next 6 weeks I get to take the long way home from work to avoid the increased traffic and waiting for horses to cross the street.
Reminds of any time there's a major event in Austin. "Let's block off half the city so some faggots can jog around a circle."

• 2Solidarity

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

And so on

False. "y'all" is singular. The plural form of y'all is "all y'all". <mic drop>

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users