Whats rustling your jimmies?

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Two damaged cars this past week and then I wake up and find one of the middle legs on my couch has mysteriously broken off. I do not need more broken shit right now.

The Gods require a sacrifice. They’ll keep ruining your shit until you pay your Tribute.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah. To be fair I'd never want to work in a fish store, they probably have to resign themselves to the fact that the majority of the fish they're selling are getting an early death sentence from being kept in the wrong sized tank and with the wrong kinds of fish.

Yeah, rams are absolutely beautiful when they're doing well, but lord help you if the water's off or if the pair you get doesn't bond like they're supposed to. She couldn't really tolerate his grandstanding and they'd face off a lot, so I'm not entirely sure why her dying was a big enough deal for him to croak as well. I agree with the SO that it's probably time to fall back on some heartier and less neurotic fish.

Just got some Pleco catfish for my son's tank. He picked weird fish for his starter tank, Black Molly and Zebrafish(I think). He has live plants, and some snails as well. It looks pretty good and he's had his fish alive now for going on 4 months or so.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Go to bake a pizza, got a pan with foil out to avoid dropped toppings into the stove since the costco pizza's I got are bad about it...... in my haste forgot the cardboard...... soggy soft but hot pizza. Ate it thru tears of disappointment.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Just got some Pleco catfish for my son's tank. He picked weird fish for his starter tank, Black Molly and Zebrafish(I think). He has live plants, and some snails as well. It looks pretty good and he's had his fish alive now for going on 4 months or so.
Plecos are hardy, but keep in mind those fuckers can get up to over 16" long and live a long ass time with a healthy appetite for algae wafers. Mollies and zebras are basically 2 year fish.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Plecos are hardy, but keep in mind those fuckers can get up to over 16" long and live a long ass time with a healthy appetite for algae wafers. Mollies and zebras are basically 2 year fish.

He's got a 20 gallon tank. I assumed I'd be buying him new fish over time, but if the pleco's grow as large as the "XL" ones the pet store had I'll have to upgrade his tank too.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
He's got a 20 gallon tank. I assumed I'd be buying him new fish over time, but if the pleco's grow as large as the "XL" ones the pet store had I'll have to upgrade his tank too.
Been an aquarist for over 20 years. Adult plecos are 200g fish. They end up back at local fish stores fairly frequently. Kind of obnoxious that petco-like places even sell them, marketed as "algae cleaners" (a well maintained tank shouldn't have much algae). If you want suggestions for hardy fish for a specific tank size, feel free to PM me.

I was saddened when the 13 year old blue eyed pleco at the best store in town passed away. He was huge, and probably shouldn't have even been restricted to the 200g tank they had him in.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
There are many species of small plecos such as Rubber nosed and Zebra's. It's super true though that your joe fish store Pleco is going to be a giant.

Edit: Sorry forgot to bitch about something. Non Voters piss me off something fierce. Your country asks a whole three things (voting, taxes, jury duty) from you and you can't be bothered with the easiest of the three. Go fuck yourselves you rusty spittoon of a person.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I may have complained about this before, but it is becoming more and more noticeable. I happen to find streaks of "weird" color in a girl's hair to be pretty sexy, assuming it is done well. Not usually the entire thing dyed all one color so much, but occasionally that's super sexy too. But now whenever I see purple or pink or blue or whatever in a girl's hair, I immediately have to assume that she's batshit insane about social justice. I'm sure I'm wrong a lot of the time, but I can't help but think it, and it has really started to rustle me. Why did they have to ruin something I loved?!

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Both Katheryn Winnick (Lagertha in Vikings) and Henry Cavill (Superman), are in Hellraiser: Hellworld, but no one talks about it.

Siliconemelons

Both Katheryn Winnick (Lagertha in Vikings) and Henry Cavill (Superman), are in Hellraiser: Hellworld, but no one talks about it.

BC Ron Pearlman went total cuck SJW and no one now gives 2 shits about that stupid movie as it he keeps butting his commentary into every news article about the new stuff.

reeeereeeerruusstlleed

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Realized today that retards who don't change or don't know how to change their smoke alarm batteries trigger me hard. Be it on a phone call, or discord playing games, or on the radio doing an interview. that fucking chirp in the background. And I love that these derps go so long without doing anything about it they don't even hear it anymore and will deny that the chirp even exists.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Realized today that retards who don't change or don't know how to change their smoke alarm batteries trigger me hard. Be it on a phone call, or discord playing games, or on the radio doing an interview. that fucking chirp in the background. And I love that these derps go so long without doing anything about it they don't even hear it anymore and will deny that the chirp even exists.

I love making fun of those retards online while gaming. Most dont even hear it after a while. There are a bunch of these on loveline and all very funny.

• 1Worf

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I love making fun of those retards online while gaming. Most dont even hear it after a while. There are a bunch of these on loveline and all very funny.

Yeah i thought of Corolla's hate for it too when I was typing it up.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I may have complained about this before, but it is becoming more and more noticeable. I happen to find streaks of "weird" color in a girl's hair to be pretty sexy, assuming it is done well. Not usually the entire thing dyed all one color so much, but occasionally that's super sexy too. But now whenever I see purple or pink or blue or whatever in a girl's hair, I immediately have to assume that she's batshit insane about social justice. I'm sure I'm wrong a lot of the time, but I can't help but think it, and it has really started to rustle me. Why did they have to ruin something I loved?!

Bro, youre looking at it wrong. It's your job to fuck the crazy outta those girls. There's very little about a chick that a good dicking can't fix.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rustles Resolved: I'm breaking the mold here, but I've reported multiple rustles from my boss and haven't posted at least twice as many. The hot secretary and I joke about him 4 out of the 5 days a week.
Anyway, he revealed something huge, game changer - He's a massive pothead and high all the time.

If I add that layer to everything, it all makes sense.

I do wonder what he uses for the smell