Whats rustling your jimmies?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Took a massive dump this weekend, and as it was sliding out and I was sighing in orgasmic relief, I suddenly felt something scraping along my taint. My shit was so long that it bottomed out and had nowhere to go but smearing shit across my taint with the pointy end. Thankfully I was at home and not work, as I had to clean up as best I could and then go upstairs naked with a tarnished taint to shower it off.

• 2Bullshit
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You need to be more regular if that shit is coiling in the bowl like a snake. Get some broccoli in your diet or something.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
No snake, good sir. It was a solid and straight log. I shit those out almost daily thanks to the addition of psyllium husk powder to my diet a few years ago. Typically they aren't quite that large, but they are often one good solid piece. This was just an extreme case, likely a personal best.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Not 2 months into owning our Challenger, some fuckhead backs into it in the parking lot at my fiance's work and puts a nice big scratch into it.

• 5Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
So of course the very next day, I have my first accident ever and back my car into a 100year old stone wall at the George Eastman museum. Put a couple small dents and scratches down to the plastic. I’m a fucking moron.

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
10mb a second transfer speeds on my Note 8 while its connected via a usbc cable into a full speed usb3 port. Fucking stingy pieces of shit skimping on components.

Worst part is its not even fucking worth it to pull the microsd card out and put it into an adapter to bypass the phones shitty storage controller. To remove the fucking sdcard you need a special pin to pop open the sdcard/simcard tray. Fucking jimmy rustling.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Solidarity

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Yesterday. My dental bridge fell out before leaving the house. After leaving the house, I was turning left at an intersection when I got in the way of a police pursuit of a guy on a motorcycle. The motorcycle ran the red light and smashed into my car. Later, I was working in the front yard when I was attacked by red ants. I have bites all up my left arm and leg.
Monday: Having shoulder surgery.

• 1Rustled
  • 1WTF
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Yesterday. My dental bridge fell out before leaving the house. After leaving the house, I was turning left at an intersection when I got in the way of a police pursuit of a guy on a motorcycle. The motorcycle ran the red light and smashed into my car. Later, I was working in the front yard when I was attacked by red ants. I have bites all up my left arm and leg.
Monday: Having shoulder surgery.
A_Series_of_Unfortunate_Events_TV_titlecard.jpg

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Went to a new store to get my live and frozen food for the fish. After two servings of frozen bloodworms I have lost 50$ worth of fish to dropsy. First it was my betta. Then the female of my pair of rams got infected. She hung on for a week swimming around looking like a damn beachball, but I wake up this morning and both her and her male partner are dead (might've been a stress kill). Best part is this place is run by a bunch of fat cunts that like to constantly ask me if I have the proper parameters for the fish I'm buying. Yeah, bitch. I did have a perfectly nice fucking set up until you sold me worms that killed all my favorite fish.

• 2Rustled

Siliconemelons

Went to a new store to get my live and frozen food for the fish. After two servings of frozen bloodworms I have lost 50$ worth of fish to dropsy. First it was my betta. Then the female of my pair of rams got infected. She hung on for a week swimming around looking like a damn beachball, but I wake up this morning and both her and her male partner are dead (might've been a stress kill). Best part is this place is run by a bunch of fat cunts that like to constantly ask me if I have the proper parameters for the fish I'm buying. Yeah, bitch. I did have a perfectly nice fucking set up until you sold me worms that killed all my favorite fish.

are parameters like "2.5 GAL per 1 Betta?"

Usualy those are more peta blue hair hippy fuckers than actual normal people.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Trying to get dumb fema ics courses done via phone at work but antique shit breaks or loses connection and setsnme back bigly. Guess i know where me evening is going.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Gigantic AT&T outage across DFW and maybe more places. Supposedly lightning hit their Richardson data center and caused a fire.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

I have had a few rams. Beautiful, bitch ass fish. These red lines are hardy af though, had em almost 4 years now.

20141221_193148 (2015_01_04 08_22_43 UTC).jpg

• 2Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Two damaged cars this past week and then I wake up and find one of the middle legs on my couch has mysteriously broken off. I do not need more broken shit right now.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
are parameters like "2.5 GAL per 1 Betta?"

Usualy those are more peta blue hair hippy fuckers than actual normal people.

Yeah. To be fair I'd never want to work in a fish store, they probably have to resign themselves to the fact that the majority of the fish they're selling are getting an early death sentence from being kept in the wrong sized tank and with the wrong kinds of fish.

I have had a few rams. Beautiful, bitch ass fish. These red lines are hardy af though, had em almost 4 years now.

Yeah, rams are absolutely beautiful when they're doing well, but lord help you if the water's off or if the pair you get doesn't bond like they're supposed to. She couldn't really tolerate his grandstanding and they'd face off a lot, so I'm not entirely sure why her dying was a big enough deal for him to croak as well. I agree with the SO that it's probably time to fall back on some heartier and less neurotic fish.