Whats rustling your jimmies?

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Fed Ex delaying the shipment of my replacement cell phone 3 fucking times in the last week is rustling the fuck out of my jimmies. I loathe Fed Ex so fucking much. I honestly wish they'd go out of business so I wouldn't ever have to worry about any shipments from them. Fucking cocksuckers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Person buys advertisement; commissions me to write an article on them; and they quit in time for publication. People linked my articles as evidence that person didn't quit.
Spend most of day digging to explain self; pull story

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
jimmies.png

*tries a dozen different VPN IP's* Same message.
*turns off VPN* ....gets adblock notification. Well, guess I'm torrenting, because fuck you.

• 7Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Had 2 days of good rain and came home today and noticed theres a nice water spot with drooping paint in my garage roof.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Was in the mood for some terrible fried chicken, so I went to Popeye's which I haven't gone to in a while. Ordered up a 2pc breast combo with some cajun fries and a biscuit. Get home, pop the box and there's just 5 wings/drums. No spicy breasts, no fries and no mother fucking biscuit. Dude even forgot to give me my drink and I had to ask for it after they gave me the order.

• 3Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Had 2 days of good rain and came home today and noticed theres a nice water spot with drooping paint in my garage roof.
Had that happen on the day a home inspector showed up when I was selling a house. Phoenix? I'm gonna guess it was a flat roof over the garage.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Had that happen on the day a home inspector showed up when I was selling a house. Phoenix? I'm gonna guess it was a flat roof over the garage.
Yup, flat. Just looked at it and saw no obvious signs of where water could infiltrate, at least to my untrained roofing eyes.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yup, flat. Just looked at it and saw no obvious signs of where water could infiltrate, at least to my untrained roofing eyes.

Could be a fish-mouthed seam, or just a small wear hole from the fasteners underneath. Flat roofs are no fun to leak find, but usually easy to repair.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Check seams and flashing in the four cardinal directions from the leak. Water can travel pretty far under a flat roof before it finds a place to leak through, but it usually travels in straight lines and not very far diagonally. Assuming we're talking about an actual flat rubber roof and not just a super low pitch rolled shingle roof, I have no fucking clue how to find leaks on rolled shingle.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Every god damn time I go over to my sisters "can you stop and get a bag of ice?" every fucking time.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Or just roll tar/seal over the entire thing and sure up flashing edges

God no. If anything go buy a silicone roofing product and coat like a 10' square area. Something like Gaco or BlackJack Silicone. Shit's expensive but you can coat a large area with a 5 gallon bucket.

For my own jimmy rustle, I pissed blood yesterday. Guess I passed a small kidney stone, because I wasn't in any pain. First kidney stone I know about was over 5 years ago, and I've changed my diet considerably since then.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Getting chewed by my boss. Granted, my deadline was 7 and I finished at 9. But the crux is he's pissed that it's 10:30 and we're still here. My work is independent to his. I agree. It is bullshit that you took an hour and a half longer than me to finish and i'm still here.