Whats rustling your jimmies?

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
The bags are a portion of the mix. We have more commodities in big bins with augers to run into the mixer. Truck it out to a farm where they add it into what ever is in season, silage, greens, and such.
hay (alfalfa), grain, silage, corn, barley, grass/hay mix....it differs farm to farm. Those bags are additional to their normal diet.

Not trying to derail rustled jimmies but this is beyond fascinating to me. I had to google silage. So it sounds like these are bags of supplements added to the normal cow diet. Does their diet impact the flavor of their meat or milk products? I've eaten hunted venison that was browsing on almost nothing but sage, and that fucker tasted like sage, you know?

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure about milk products as it's all broken down and used in a wide variety of products, milk is produced at different grades and you can completely control that with diet.

The last couple decades have had a lot of changes in animal production, mainly in fats, lysine, and medication.

There's HUGE money in animal nutrition.

• 3WTF
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not trying to derail rustled jimmies but this is beyond fascinating to me. I had to google silage. So it sounds like these are bags of supplements added to the normal cow diet. Does their diet impact the flavor of their meat or milk products? I've eaten hunted venison that was browsing on almost nothing but sage, and that fucker tasted like sage, you know?

Relevant, maybe also applies, who knows

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
Relevant, maybe also applies, who knows

When my wife and I started dating I would sometimes eat half a pint of mango sorbet 30 minutes prior to when I knew I would get a blowjob. It worked pretty well to make it taste better, but I remember after the first time we tried it I asked it tasted good now. You know, like an idiot. She said something like "lookit, I know I'm not going to fucking Cold Stone here, alright? It's still jizz."

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
If you can use hands free what’s the issue? Cell phones shouldn’t be in your hands while driving anyways
There are a billion laws on the books already for shitty driving. Cops dont need yet another catchall law to fuck with people.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
There are a billion laws on the books already for shitty driving. Cops dont need yet another catchall law to fuck with people.

Well since common sense can’t win out and 1.6 millions crashes happen every year with 1 in 4 auto accident related deaths linked to texting and driving I’ll adamantly disagree with you on the point.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it was much better back in 2000 (just taking a guess on when cell phone use while driving became a big thing) when there were 15 deaths per 100,000 drivers than now with 11 because now we have a boogeyman to blame it on!

Rabble rabble rabble rabble
#commonsense #youdoyou #itonlytakesonce #feelsoverfacts

• 1EyeRoll

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Have you any source for your stats to back up your claims or shall we assume they appeared out of your rectum while you were hit by a teenager on their phone?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
A quick google search will show you. Feel free to use your google machine. I wouldn’t just post stuff just because.

• 1Worf

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
? I'm not seeing that you posted any data and I quickly looked back a few pages. Definitely miss things that are right in front of my face alla time though! I was talking about the 15 then and 11 now stat btw.

I'm fully on team drivers distracted by phones kill people by the truckload btw.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
? I'm not seeing that you posted any data and I quickly looked back a few pages. Definitely miss things that are right in front of my face alla time though! I was talking about the 15 then and 11 now stat btw.

I'm fully on team drivers distracted by phones kill people by the truckload btw.

Just quick as I’m out with the wife at the moment, here’s some data from the cdc.

365,000 crashes and 3,285 deaths in 2016 from distracted driving. They classify it as looking at your screen for 5 seconds. (Which it explains further down in the article. Their data is from driving and highway safety.)

Anyway, back to my wife as she’s giving me “the look” lol

99E80DEF-4C79-40BD-95EF-64F809A685C2.png

• 1Like

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Again, I am totally on team don't drive with your fucking phone out. I was curious about the basis for the 2000 claim vs the now claim Hoss put out there.
Thanks though!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Parties for one year olds, even my own.

Regarding recent posts here, it also makes me rage when I see a cunt driving 50mph in a 25mph zone while looking at her phone. I wish it was legal to drag them from their vehicle and beat them senseless. They're more distracted than someone who is drunk or stoned and the reporting will eventually report the same. Just like driving with rowdy passengers. I hate that folks don't take the fact that they're literally putting everyone's life at stake by driving a two ton death machine and treat it like it's just a vehicle for getting from point A to B. I'm happy for robots to replace human idiocy, 200%. Mostly because said robot would at least do the goddamn speed limit ffs...

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Comical pickle tickle as opposed to jimmy rustle, gf and I were having that discussion that 'distracted driving' could equally apply to her talking at me from the passenger seat, not just from texting/talking on your phone while behind the wheel.

5 minutes later, miss the turn off for the airport and she's freaking out :trump:

OT, backseat drivers are a jimmy rustler.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Have you any source for your stats to back up your claims or shall we assume they appeared out of your rectum while you were hit by a teenager on their phone?

The wiki article has a nice chart that's reportedly from NHTSA data.

If you notice, the data tarrant provided was bullshit because it was raw numbers and not per capita. With more people on the road every day, a raw number means jack shit in the way of identifying a problem so you can fix it. Now, you might say "Hey big hoss, your number is bullshit too because it's deaths and surely cars are more safer now than they were in 2000, maybe we should just look at accident rates". I would respond, "I agree, but don't ever call me shirly again you fuckstick. The 2 reasons I went with deaths is because tarrant was talking deaths, and more importantly, I can't find data for accident rates in 2000, or any previous year for that matter"

My point is that it hasn't been shown to me that it's the problem bored housewives like tarrant think it is. Even if we take his numbers at face value (which I do not BTW, but that's not important right now) .... it says over 9 per day. So lets call it 10, that's 3650 deaths a year from cell phone use. There were over 40k traffic fatalities in the US last year. That's less than 10% caused by cell phones. Is that a major factor? I don't know, it's certainly higher than the 200 deaths caused by hitting an animal. But it's way less than the 37k of them caused by excessive speed. Maybe that's a better place to focus? I bet it's OK when tarrant speeds though.

Here are some interesting graphs that show how raw numbers of deaths can go up while the rates go down.
Car Crash Deaths and Rates - Injury Facts

This is more of the same, but I think they focus more on speeding.
General statistics

And finally my Rustle for today. People trying to make laws based on emotion instead of facts. That always makes for a bad law. "Well my cousin's wife's brother in law's great aunt died from that and it's just horrible. So we oughta make a law and you can't talk me out of it because my cousin's wife's brother in law's great aunt died from it and I'm upset. I'm upset, I tell you we have to make a law right now if you don't agree then you're just an asshole picking on grieving relatives"

Well fuck you. I guess I'm an asshole then. (not aimed at you Rathar, you just asked for numbers ... I think we all know who I'm talking about)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
10% is a big deal I’m not sure how you consider it not to be, more so when it’s avoidable.

Also, real talk? I don’t speed. I mean yeah there may be times I go a bit over when not realizing but overall, I don’t. But after the incident I described briefly when I was younger I suspect that’s why, and why I’m anal on trying to prevent things that are, for the most part, avoidable and preventable.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Also Hoss, I don’t think you’re an asshole. You’re passionate about something and that’s fine. I don’t dig the needless insults but whatever. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I bought a new car in June 2017 and traded in the old one. Old one was registered in MD and I bought my new one in NY since that’s where I live now. Old one was owned by both myself and my father. Gave him the tags so he could turn them in, he got the registration which was expiring soon returned and refunded, insurance was cancelled (I moved to my own and off their plan) and figured we were good to go. Year later, MD all of a sudden thinks we’re driving around in a plate-less, unregistered car and is going to fine my dad $250/day until it’s registered. Send him the title transfer and all the other shit from the dealer up here, MD goes silent for a bit then is all “guess it’s fine” and that’s the last we hear.

Another almost year later and MD is back at it again saying they don’t have the plates and that they’re going to put a suspension on the car (that we already proved we don’t have) and of course start up the fines again. Not sure what the fuck else were supposed to do, but those plates were turned in when the registration was refunded to us. Dunno what the fuck issue they’re having at the MVA down there, but it’s causing some rustling.

• 1Rustled