Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I would rant about emotional arguments, but this is the rustle thread. It's the proper place for that kinda stuff.

You do you ... 20 year old suburban girl.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I guess we're going to have to pick nits now. That's not hands free, that's voice activation. You can do that and still put the phone to you're damned ear.

Except in order to be able to properly enforce people who look at their screens and text you'll need to take it out of their hands all together.

Like I said, if that means banning calls period while driving so be it. We don't need to be on the phone while driving anyway so I'm fine with it. Hands free though allows the use of phones still but keeps them out of your hands. If you can't deal with compromise and it has to be all or nothing then let it be all.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I would rant about emotional arguments, but this is the rustle thread. It's the proper place for that kinda stuff.

You do you ... 20 year old suburban girl.

calls me a 20 year old suburban girl

he's the one who cant go without his phone.

:emoji_thinking:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah reading comprehension is hard for 20 something suburban girls. I bet your favorite songs to sing along to have cuss words like "hell" in them.

Foler cut you to the bone with his "it's OK when I do it" argument and I don't think you even realize it. Cause the you that you do is not self aware. Just remember It only takes once, Keep it real, and Everything else I've heard my niece say when she was feelin sassy.

• 1Worf

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
If by “cut you to the bone” you mean “had no leg to stand on” then sure.

Look man, I get it. You’re a tuff guy who can’t be told something that he doesn’t want to hear, even when common sense literally slaps them in the face. It’s cool. It doesn’t make you any less wrong, but it’s cool.

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dairy cow protien mixes have been getting insane. Here's half the bags we have to dump for a 16 ton batch.... my fucking back!

20190424_093541.jpg

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Just found out that I get to lose a day off next month for state mandated sexual harassment training. To add insult to injury, it's at the equivalent of 2 am for me, as I work nights.

Fucking bullshit.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Primary friend circle have Fandango'd tickets to Endgame for Tuesday, the only day in the week that I consistently work doubles.
Ask secondary friend circle if any want to go Friday. They go Thursday and tell me spoilers today.

• 2Rustled
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Primary friend circle have Fandango'd tickets to Endgame for Tuesday, the only day in the week that I consistently work doubles.
Ask secondary friend circle if any want to go Friday. They go Thursday and tell me spoilers today.
Secondary circle have since said they were jokingly misleading me and weren't real spoilers - idiots: confirming what's not is just as spoilery

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So sugar, piss, and what else?

AB20 is basically clay, for micro toxins in the silage

Yellow bags are yeast

Omni gen is another anti micro toxin

Pink tag bag is the medication rumensin

Others are all vitamins.

There's about 2300 pounds of mineral we use a push buggy for, sodium bicarb, calcium, magnesium oxide.

Grain and other products: soybean meal, corn distillers, and blood meal.

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
AB20 is basically clay, for micro toxins in the silage

Yellow bags are yeast

Omni gen is another anti micro toxin

Pink tag bag is the medication rumensin

Others are all vitamins.

There's about 2300 pounds of mineral we use a push buggy for, sodium bicarb, calcium, magnesium oxide.

Grain and other products: soybean meal, corn distillers, and blood meal.

Are all those bags supplements to what the cows get fed, or does what's on the pallet represent a good cross section of cow diet? I don't know dick about farming.

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are all those bags supplements to what the cows get fed, or does what's on the pallet represent a good cross section of cow diet? I don't know dick about farming.

The bags are a portion of the mix. We have more commodities in big bins with augers to run into the mixer. Truck it out to a farm where they add it into what ever is in season, silage, greens, and such.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>

hay (alfalfa), grain, silage, corn, barley, grass/hay mix....it differs farm to farm. Those bags are additional to their normal diet.

• 1Like