Whats rustling your jimmies?

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Well, of course the tire guy wants to sell you 4 tires... Is it AWD? If not, a small difference shouldn't matter on the non-powered set.
Also, the guy at Tire Rack was trying to fuck you.
Yes-- AWD.

And Tire rack doesn't install, they were referring out to another mechanic. What a pain in the ass. Plus they have NO customer service. Just a counter and a computer. If you ask questions, you irritate them (at least the one by me). The only question they want to answer is the same as the pizza place near me "pick-up or delivery?"

Siliconemelons

Paying someone to remove lifetime from your tire because of some random differences that most likely will be compensated by your computer AWD slipping calculations? Or is it to keep the "alignment"

Rustled

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Girlfriend asked me what's up with the handful of cans/bottles sitting on the counter instead of in the recycling. I mention that they must be our roommate's because I don't drink those flavors. Then I realize that roommate only set those recyclables there because my girlfriend has had an empty coffee can sitting there for a week, because she keeps putting off taking it home to her mom (for some project).

Then when I mention that to the girlfriend she doesn't even say whoops or my bad or anything of the sort, just sort of almost shrugs.

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When women brag about talking back. Men aren't afraid of this. It's called conversation. And it isn't fear, it's annoyance. Not because of the fact you talked back, but because you said nothing, because the content of your talk reflects your lack of understanding of this particular situation. I'll, perhaps, forever give you the benefit of the doubt that you'll know something at some point. But when you're just snapping noise I'll be sure to keep my distance. Not because you won something or because you talk back, but because you have a shitty attitude. But calling you out does nothing and will do nothing because you're so geared to talk back instead of reflecting and listening before speaking.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
With the latest MS Office update, when I save a document, I have to go through twobullshit windows before reaching the normal explorer one.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can I pre-bitch about my company going to office 365? I'm scheduled to make the downgrade this weekend.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
UPS tracking says item was delivered to porch. Check porch, not there. Sometimes they say it's delivered but it doesn't actually show up for another 30 min to 4 hours later. Sometimes they pass to the post office and it takes another day to get to your mailbox. Sometimes they deliver to the wrong fucking house. It's hilarious when they attach a picture as proof, but it's not your fucking porch? Yeah, no picture this time. Contact UPS, they tell me to file a claim online. Attempt to file a claim, it says its still shipping or was recently delivered, and to allow 24 hours. IT HAS BEEN A GODDAMN WEEK. Oh, and they told me to contact the shipper to start an investigation from their end. I bought an item off an online pop-up shop that only had a few items, their shop has since closed. Besides, it's not their problem that something clearly identified and tracked from you assholes that shows marked as delivered! I don't care about the money, I want my goddamn package!

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I thought those investigations always had to originate with the shipper. Any insurance that's paid out can only be paid to them. I always thought that was ass backwards, but from the shipper's perspective, the sender is the customer. The receiver is a nobody.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
3 Fraudulent charges for 1499 1500 1498. Biggest rustle is that I'll have to change my card info for a dozen auto drafting type bills and use my debit card for a week awaiting the new card. Similiar thing happened like 8 years ago. Just out of the blue no card usage anywhere funky as I usually shop/buy at the same 5 places. (New gas station and a tiny boba shop in mexico ville. I always check the reader/watch them with my card) Charges came out of georgia filed as "childcare" which is humourous when I have no kids.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
3 days before my big meeting with people arriving from all over the country, I get popped in the eye while bicycling (bee got UNDER my protective sunglasses).

Now I have big, bloody, horror-movie eye!

You think I can get the deals done? I might be able to spin this positive, but I also think the CEO folks will think I have the eye of the Kvorka or something worse...

Pterygium-Surgery-e1371004190526.jpg

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Wear an eye patch and tell them you got injured while saving someone from some thugs, they'll be so impressed and awed by your manliness that they'll beg you for the deal.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Parents down visiting, they love PF Changs for some reason, I think it's overpriced bullshiat but ok.

Order a fancy new Pomegranate Lemonade because I'm driving. No ice please! I swear on Brad McQuaid's medicine cabinet that I did not take one sip out of the below lemonade in the picture. The waiter felt awful when he put it down, said the bartender had to do it that way when there's no ice. Keep in mind this is a $4.50 drink.

I'm not a picky man when I eat out, but this was the first thing I've ever had to return. Menu pic for reference. Bonus points for using the right glass I guess?

X3WDeJH.jpg
Late to the party, but this same thing happens at Dutch Brothers coffee. It's a place very similar to Starbucks, but I asked about drinks "to go" , with no ice, and they gave me the same shit. They were like just fill it up to the top with ice, an insane amount. The actual coffee product that I got in each of the cups was so small. There's no wonder why so many of them are popping up everywhere, because they just make straight cash money $$$ bling.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
So this guy has a 65" 4k TV.
Has a PS4. PS4 breaks, he sends it in to have it repaired (warranty), sells it and turns around and buys a PS4Pro.
Sweet.
Only the 65" TV and the PS4 Pro are in the living room where his wife falls asleep in front of the tv every night so he can't play on the PS4Pro unless she's out with the girls (3 times a year).

So this smartass goes and hooks his PS4Pro up to his computer monitor (144hz 1080p) instead so he can play his games.

And now I'm wondering why that idiot bought a PS4Pro in the first place if he doesn't use the 4k or the HDR. And yes the idiot is me. At first I thought I was mega smart and now every day I think I'm a little dumber than the day before.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Step 1 - Buy a cheaper 65" TV
Step 2 - While wife is asleep replace the good TV with the cheap one
Step 3 - Hook up the good TV and the PS4Pro in a storage unit so you can play uninterrupted. Bring a bucket.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
So this guy has a 65" 4k TV.
Has a PS4. PS4 breaks, he sends it in to have it repaired (warranty), sells it and turns around and buys a PS4Pro.
Sweet.
Only the 65" TV and the PS4 Pro are in the living room where his wife falls asleep in front of the tv every night so he can't play on the PS4Pro unless she's out with the girls (3 times a year).

So this smartass goes and hooks his PS4Pro up to his computer monitor (144hz 1080p) instead so he can play his games.

And now I'm wondering why that idiot bought a PS4Pro in the first place if he doesn't use the 4k or the HDR. And yes the idiot is me. At first I thought I was mega smart and now every day I think I'm a little dumber than the day before.

Just use some headphones?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Or be a fucking man and take over the TV when you want to play. My wife goes to watch TV in the bedroom whenever I want to use the living room TV for games or whatever. She still gets like 90% of its use, but doesn't hesitate shifting to the bedroom (they're both 4K TV's).
UPS tracking says item was delivered to porch. Check porch, not there. Sometimes they say it's delivered but it doesn't actually show up for another 30 min to 4 hours later. Sometimes they pass to the post office and it takes another day to get to your mailbox. Sometimes they deliver to the wrong fucking house. It's hilarious when they attach a picture as proof, but it's not your fucking porch? Yeah, no picture this time. Contact UPS, they tell me to file a claim online. Attempt to file a claim, it says its still shipping or was recently delivered, and to allow 24 hours. IT HAS BEEN A GODDAMN WEEK. Oh, and they told me to contact the shipper to start an investigation from their end. I bought an item off an online pop-up shop that only had a few items, their shop has since closed. Besides, it's not their problem that something clearly identified and tracked from you assholes that shows marked as delivered! I don't care about the money, I want my goddamn package!
Turns out the website I purchased from was a scam, so I'm filing claims with UPS and Paypal. Maybe I'll double my money?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Or be a fucking man and take over the TV when you want to play. My wife goes to watch TV in the bedroom whenever I want to use the living room TV for games or whatever. She still gets like 90% of its use, but doesn't hesitate shifting to the bedroom (they're both 4K TV's).

yeah, this. if he's not exaggerating saying he gets to use the living room system for himself 3 times a year, then his wife is being straight up rude to deny him something that will bring happiness to his life....

• 1Harrow