Whats rustling your jimmies?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
And a smaller additional rustle, buying my fiancé’s wedding band today and while the Etsy shop I was purchasing from takes PayPal, apparently it does not take PayPal credit which I was planning to use for that sweet financing. Had to bust $500 out of savings which I fucking hate touching. Just another unneeded wrench in my budgeting plans right now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When people tidy your plate/drink/sauce before you're done.

People who love parody songs and play them the entire time you visit.

Studio C, that abomination of offbrand SNL - and when people watch it.

Edit:
Latinum and thinking somebody has interacted with you. Latinum might as well be Jew stars.

Siliconemelons

When people tidy your plate/drink/sauce before you're done.

People who love parody songs and play them the entire time you visit.

Studio C, that abomination of offbrand SNL - and when people watch it.

Edit:
Latinum and thinking somebody has interacted with you. Latinum might as well be Jew stars.

I am taking it you just visited your inlaws

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Because I don't have enough shit on my sandwiches, my ISP upgraded their shit the other night and in the process something changed that's preventing me from hitting sites for my work that I need my work VPN for. Support at work is baffled, ISP says they didn't change nothing that would break it, but perhaps I would like to buy a static IP. Haven't been able to do my job for two days now and it's looking like I might have to start working from Starbucks or some shit for the foreseeable future if this shit doesn't get sorted out. You know, because I needed to spend more money right now on gas with all the other shit I'm paying for (I know, I know, I shouldn't bitch about working remotely, but goddamn I do not need this shit right now).

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Coming home after working out of town all week and not wanting anything in the fucking house for dinner.

• 1Solidarity

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Spent $15 on two ribeyes yesterday at Frys. I walk away for a minute right as Im almost done cooking one of them for dinner yesterday and when I come back to it the entire grill is on fire because all the god damn fat rendered out. Completely ruined my steak.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Coming home after working out of town all week and not wanting anything in the fucking house for dinner.
Spent $15 on two ribeyes yesterday at Frys. I walk away for a minute right as Im almost done cooking one of them for dinner yesterday and when I come back to it the entire grill is on fire because all the god damn fat rendered out. Completely ruined my steak.
Both sound like self inflicted problems.

• 1Worf

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Was moving some stuff around and was lazy with a desk that has my router and modem on it. Forgot to disconnect the coax from the modem and broke the damn cable. Unfortunately just it's a cable coming out of the wall and not a proper coax outlet, so I have to go get a coax crimper and connectors tomorrow.

At least I managed to cob it together for the moment.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Spent $15 on two ribeyes yesterday at Frys.

What the fuck? How high were you dude? For $7.50 a piece at an electronics store, you must have been cooking a couple of mouse pads with gel.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
What the fuck? How high were you dude? For $7.50 a piece at an electronics store, you must have been cooking a couple of mouse pads with gel.
I spend $25 for about a pound slab of marbled ribeye from HEB that came from a farm literally down the road. Fry's? Who the fuck knows where that meat came from.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Back pain. Walking on hard floors makes it bad. Yesterday, the pain was so bad while walking through a warehouse store that I seriously considered using one of those motorized scooters. I swore I’d never use one, but damn, it hurt.

• 1Dislike

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
BF is being courted for a job by both Samsung Research America and Goolag, both of which would involve a move to the very heart of crazy.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
My autism crawls through my veins like fire when people say they are having trouble with their wifi when they mean their internet.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I can't find a fucking lighter to smoke pot and chill out after a 16 hour drive. No fucking way I'm going out again.