Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
God dammit. I meant to mark the election subforum as read, but wasn't paying attention and clicked the super-conveniently placed "Mark forums read" button at the top, and of course didn't pay attention to what it said and clicked that I'm sure I want to do that. Now the entire forum is black with grey writing because it thinks I've read everything :( And jump to new doesn't work anymore unless someone just posted something AFTER I clicked that fucking button.

Yes, entirely my fault, but still, thanks Obama!

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Only thing that pisses me off about silverware in the dishwasher is people who put the fucking pointy ends up. I either put all the same type in each slot, or have even numbers in each slot. Cause sometimes I have CDO and sometimes I have ODC.

There was a comedian back in the 80's who had a joke about how his wife taught him that if a spoon touches anything other than a spoon, then nothing in the entire dishwasher gets clean and you have to re-run the entire load. Spoons is srs bsns.
This is from the FSR I believe, but still makes me laugh.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Only thing that pisses me off about silverware in the dishwasher is people who put the fucking pointy ends up.

I had read some article in the news years and years ago about some kid that was helping their grandmother with the dishes. The kid at some point tripped or slipped on something and fell onto the open dishwasher rack and got stabbed through the heart with a knife that was sticking up and died. Ever since that I've been anal as shit that all point ends are down.

And yeah, that spoon meme is fucking on point. I fucking can't stand doing dishes, mostly because for some reason I get unreasonably angry when I get splashed with water from the sink. I'm talking full on cunt rage, I have no idea why it triggers me so much.

• 1Worf
  • 1Supertaster
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
My wife loses her mind when splashed with water. Even a drip from undried hands sets off the nukes.....then she goes and wants a house with a pool....

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I had read some article in the news years and years ago about some kid that was helping their grandmother with the dishes. The kid at some point tripped or slipped on something and fell onto the open dishwasher rack and got stabbed through the heart with a knife that was sticking up and died. Ever since that I've been anal as shit that all point ends are down.

I have used the line "This is a house, not an NVA training camp and this is a dishwasher, not a punji trap"

My wife loses her mind when splashed with water. Even a drip from undried hands sets off the nukes.....then she goes and wants a house with a pool....

Maybe she's a RL wicked witch and she freaks out because she's not sure she has her protection from water spell active.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Got a fucking toll bill in the mail. I start getting pissed off because I know for sure I paid every goddamn toll on 90 to go to Canada for a day trip last month. Apparently they added some unmanned toll or something that just autobills you and mails it out. Never saw a sign or shit for it while going back and forth. Would rather just know all my shit's paid for as I go through the damn tolls, not get a surprise bill a full month later then trying to figure out WTF it's for.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Got a fucking toll bill in the mail. I start getting pissed off because I know for sure I paid every goddamn toll on 90 to go to Canada for a day trip last month. Apparently they added some unmanned toll or something that just autobills you and mails it out. Never saw a sign or shit for it while going back and forth. Would rather just know all my shit's paid for as I go through the damn tolls, not get a surprise bill a full month later then trying to figure out WTF it's for.

I had this shit happen when I bought a new car and then called in to change the plate number because the online portal was down. Got about 10 bills from toll agencies that I know used to just bill me through the main account in the past and finally called in to find out what the fuck was wrong. Turns out the dumb bitch fat fingered the entry of the new license plate number and the tolls were picking me up as an unregistered car.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider

I've seen a handful of "Toll by Plate" tolls in Florida, super inconvenient

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
All of the tolls in Austin are by mail or TX Tag. Those faggots billed me for $5 and of course mail/service charges and late fees because their system fucked up and didn't auto-replenish my account.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Maybe toll road authorities are idiots everywhere. I remember once when I bought a used car. I put the car on my account immediately and started using the toll roads. before the toll tag came in. Then I started getting violation notices months later. Turns out I was ALSO supposed to enter it as a temporary vehicle. Funny thing was when I called to clear it up, it turned out about half the violation notices had gone to the previous owner because it took the state so long to get the title switched to my name.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Was exposed to some sick kids on Friday and I thought I had got away without getting infected, only to be coughing up green flem today along with a sore chest and throat. Whatever it was was playing the long game.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Woke up to every single part of me aching and coughing up a crapload of phlegm, on top of a swollen throat. Pray for Mojo.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Who are you going to infect next? May I suggest attempting to give it back to the family that gave it to you? With luck, they'll be getting over it while you are still infectious.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Woke up to every single part of me aching and coughing up a crapload of phlegm, on top of a swollen throat. Pray for Mojo.

I did the pray for mojo joke last time I was sick at work. Not one millennial got it :(

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
High level software developers that don't know their endpoints, databases, or any resemblance of a comprehensive knowledge of their application that they're supposedly developing for and supporting. When a business tester has better knowledge, someone fucked up.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jump outta the shower and realize I left all my dry towels in the dryer downstairs.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users