Whats rustling your jimmies?

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
I keep saying I'm going to find someone who can make custom clothes. I look sometimes, but I never look hard and didn't followup on the one lead I got.

You could try Indochino if one is near you, or Suit Supply (they need to rename their shit ASAP, it sounds like some hoodrat Suits-U shop) if you want something pricier. Both are good for the relative price points in my experience.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Reading a job description for a position that could potentially have a massive impact on lives and do good in the world, so I'm like yeah, not only am I qualified for this but if this were around when I was the age of the target audience, boy how much different my life would have been, maybe even at trajectory that would've bypassed some of the more troublesome parts. and as I continued reading, the individuals I'd be working with would be exclusively nonwhite. I have no problem working with ethnics but to have such a wonderful service be denied to whites is purely disgusting with no good left to have, the entire thing tarnished, balled up, and rustled.

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reading a job description for a position that could potentially have a massive impact on lives and do good in the world, so I'm like yeah, not only am I qualified for this but if this were around when I was the age of the target audience, boy how much different my life would have been, maybe even at trajectory that would've bypassed some of the more troublesome parts. and as I continued reading, the individuals I'd be working with would be exclusively nonwhite. I have no problem working with ethnics but to have such a wonderful service be denied to whites is purely disgusting with no good left to have, the entire thing tarnished, balled up, and rustled.

That's some racist bullshit, guy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Newest rustle is the school pickup/drop-off car line abusers. It's slow and hot, which makes rule adherence more important. Teachers and principal yelling, "Move all the way down, all the way!" and yet some people stop as soon as they get their child. Car gaps are bad enough, but that is a clear affront.

That's some racist bullshit, guy.
Agreed, that's why it was so rustling. It seemed like a really cool program, too. Enough to make one fear for the future, of their own children being excluded and ostracized for no reason other than race/ethnicity. Disgusted just thinking about it.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Everyone in my fiance's family has done the demo derby that they have at the local fair every year, except for him. Last year, he got a new car, so we saved the old car since, while it was a bit rusty, it would be great to turn into a demo car for him to use this year so he could finally get to participate. He's been telling his uncle that he could use his help to get the car ready for months now (his family owns a junkyard, has a garage to handle all this shit, etc. and the majority of the family works there). Uncle says okay once, then never gets back to him. We hear from other family that the car's just been in various states of work, but nothing specific.

Had a family picnic about a week and a half before the fair where my fiance asks his uncle if the car will be ready in time. Uncle says he's having some heart problems plus trying to fix up his own son's car for his dirt track racing he does and he won't have time. Oh well, it sucks but what can you do, so fiance just sells the car to his grandfather for scrap to the junkyard.

Find out today during dinner with fiance's mom that in that week and a half, his uncle went ahead and got the car cleaned out and drove it in the derby himself. What the fuck? He couldn't even bother to ask fiance if he wanted to drive it still since apparently he had time to fix the car up anyway. Also, if his heart problems were so bad, why the fuck are you going to go drive in a demo derby? I'm fucking pissed because I wanted to see my fiance drive in the derby. He's fucking pissed because he still gets to be the only one in the family who hasn't gotten to do it and it's not like we're just going to have a nice car on hand for it again anytime soon. Not the first time and probably won't be the last time his family's done cunt shit to him (his two cousins get all the attention and outside of his grandparents, no one really gives a shit about him or anything he does with his life). Rustling as shit.

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Oh, and found out today that the reason his other aunt and uncle weren't going to come to our wedding. The uncle didn't want to have to buy a suit (No where did we even specify that they had to wear one. Put on some khakis and a polo or some shit, we don't care. Just, you know, maybe try and be there, fuck.) And even knowing that they don't need a suit, they still might not come.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dr. Squatch Handsoap for Men, commercials are arrogant and the dude doesn't look like somebody I'd like to smell like or be.

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For as long as I can remember I have had a fascination with Germany, and the German language. It has waned recently, but I finally got the chance to move to Germany - so I took it. I may never get this chance again.

But holy shit, this country is filled with control freaks. In order to get my Visa, I need a bank account. In order to get a bank account (also, you can only open a bank account in the city that you live in) I have to register with the city and get a citizen-number. So I registered with the city, but the number hasn't come in the mail yet. So I still can't open a bank account, and that means I can't get my Visa, which means I'm technically working illegally.

Not sure how my job is going to pay me (hopefully just in cash), and that's alarming, because you know... rent and food.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
My director told me that HR had a complaint about someone in my department who went to them and said that their "emotional needs weren't being met".

Fuck, the what?!

• 1Rustled

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Generations of fucking pussies, man. We're doomed.

Just got back from leadership training last week. I was able to confirm I score low on empathy and even lower on esteem (coddling). The HR rep was surprised to hear I could care less if my boss tells me I am doing a good job and that I was perfectly content just hearing deviations so I can address any concerns.

I actually was able to take away that I should listen to people so that I can better relate to them and enable them to perform better. Still sad to me that grown-ass men and women can't check their emotions.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I routinely catch god damn yellowjackets trying to start nests in front of my door.

• 1Rustled

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is rustling my jimmies.

I found that relaxing, ended up watching whole thing and not caring anymore really about my rustle.

Tonight was an odd one , rude people perplex me. It's annoying, but it transcends that and I always end up wanting to objectively analyze, but that's a rabbit hole, one that sometimes ends in despair. That wasn't tonight, I didn't take it personal at all. They have too many kids and work long hours and host events almost every day. It's unsustainable and I understand why they crack, but the things they say leave me wondering sometimes.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Browsing sex subreddits and having to scroll past God Damn trannies and gay dudes.

Also the deviant gay dudes who post content and invite other dudes to discuss content, basically sexting with each other. Anyone else find that disturbing? Or the legit creeps who post pics of random women they probably know also asking for other dudes thoughts.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
~60 year old appliance repairman is here to fix a washer that I couldn't fucking figure out how to fix. While he's working on it, he's telling me about how the reason I can only buy fucking garbage appliances anymore is because of "fucking blood-sucking lawyers representing morons" and federal EPA regulations that went into effect in 2018.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
My girlfriend lately takes things I say the wrong way all the time. If I say anything even close to being a criticism she ends up twisting it into something that she gets defensive over. Example that just happened -- we just got to her Grandparent's farm for her sister's wedding, really old place, has a "since 1863" sign. Apparently it has no bathroom, so we drove 12 miles to her parents' house to take her aunt and mother to the bathroom. I said "damn that's a long way to go for the bathroom," as in it's a bummer that anyone that needs or wants a flushable toilet has to go so far. She took it as in I was criticising her mom and aunt for going so far, as if they should have just figured out a different solution, saying "well I don't know I'm sure they wanted to come here for other things too."

This kind of thing happens probably a dozen times a day every day I'd say.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, you're fucked then, mate. It will continue indefinitely and get worse (more extreme) as time goes on. Some people are unstable, irrational, and have little to no confidence. My ex was like that and so were other ex's of friends.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users