Whats rustling your jimmies?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
My girlfriend lately takes things I say the wrong way all the time. If I say anything even close to being a criticism she ends up twisting it into something that she gets defensive over. Example that just happened -- we just got to her Grandparent's farm for her sister's wedding, really old place, has a "since 1863" sign. Apparently it has no bathroom, so we drove 12 miles to her parents' house to take her aunt and mother to the bathroom. I said "damn that's a long way to go for the bathroom," as in it's a bummer that anyone that needs or wants a flushable toilet has to go so far. She took it as in I was criticising her mom and aunt for going so far, as if they should have just figured out a different solution, saying "well I don't know I'm sure they wanted to come here for other things too."

This kind of thing happens probably a dozen times a day every day I'd say.

Do not get married to her. It will only get worse.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah she's harboring some resentment about something involving you but isn't mature enough to discuss it an adult so instead she just blows up on you over some perceived slight.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Yeah she's harboring some resentment about something involving you but isn't mature enough to discuss it an adult so instead she just blows up on you over some perceived slight.

Or it is nothing to do with him at all and hes the next male in line to be a dumb bitch too. This is most likely the case.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
My girlfriend lately takes things I say the wrong way all the time. If I say anything even close to being a criticism she ends up twisting it into something that she gets defensive over. Example that just happened -- we just got to her Grandparent's farm for her sister's wedding, really old place, has a "since 1863" sign. Apparently it has no bathroom, so we drove 12 miles to her parents' house to take her aunt and mother to the bathroom. I said "damn that's a long way to go for the bathroom," as in it's a bummer that anyone that needs or wants a flushable toilet has to go so far. She took it as in I was criticising her mom and aunt for going so far, as if they should have just figured out a different solution, saying "well I don't know I'm sure they wanted to come here for other things too."

It’s not going to get better
Hit the gym and get yourself an upgrade!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

How often are you around her family? You said "lately," does that mean all the time lately or just when you guys are around her family lately? I ask because even after 21 years of awesomness my wife gets a little extra sensitive around her family. Why? Because she wants to show off how awesome our relationship is, and if I happen to say something sarcastic where her parents might not catch my humor or misunderstand it she gets a little nutty. She really wants her family to see how much I love her and all that, which they already know and see, but again she gets a little nutty. After awhile I just started calling her out on it in front of them which gets a little uncomfortable because they agree with me that she is nuts and then I have to apologize for that, but usually all it takes is a good sexual pounding and she is back to normal.

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
eh she's improved about a ton of other things, been with her 3.5 years now, if i hadn't seen her capacity for improvement i would have left her by now. btw note that this wasn't angry defensive, it was like... resigned melancholy defensive? it was like she was saying "yeah i know my family can be pretty ehhh but they're not TOTALLY ehhh ..." we don't see her family often, i think they embarrass her. i like her family tho, they're definitely less ehhh than the average family around our rural area.

but yeah, she definitely has a capacity for improvement, tho it just comes in big bursts and only when she's ready for it. she's still working on herself as a person, yeah, but then so am i. i've got my own neuroses that i'm sure can be difficult to deal with at times.

thank you tho guys it's always good to hear this stuff once in awhile to check whether or not i'm still sure about her.

• 1Harrow

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You need to make sure bitches get regular orgasms or they get crazy. Thats not a rustle btw, it's one of my favorite features of women. At least it is as long as I'm still interested in sex. Gunna suck when I'm 80 and my dick is broke.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You need to make sure bitches get regular orgasms or they get crazy. Thats not a rustle btw, it's one of my favorite features of women. At least it is as long as I'm still interested in sex. Gunna suck when I'm 80 and my dick is broke.

yeah for sure, it was a bummer a couple years ago when my cancer was real bad, had no sexual urge due to the chemo, she got so damn crazy lol

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Harrow

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I treat it as a joke with my wife and tell her she needs her hysterics therapy. I think she suspects that I pull that out when I'm just horny. I let her believe that, but between us, it's for real. The jokes are when I prescribe sex for other ailments. Oh you got a headache baby? Come suck my dick, that will fix you up. I got prescription strength jizz.

• 1Like

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Just moved to Halle an der Salle, in Saxony-Anhalt, two days ago.
Well I hope you're white.

J/K germany is beautiful and so are the people.
If you don't run into nazis at least. Those are ugly.

Edit for this:
For as long as I can remember I have had a fascination with Germany, and the German language. It has waned recently, but I finally got the chance to move to Germany - so I took it. I may never get this chance again.

But holy shit, this country is filled with control freaks. In order to get my Visa, I need a bank account. In order to get a bank account (also, you can only open a bank account in the city that you live in) I have to register with the city and get a citizen-number. So I registered with the city, but the number hasn't come in the mail yet. So I still can't open a bank account, and that means I can't get my Visa, which means I'm technically working illegally.

Not sure how my job is going to pay me (hopefully just in cash), and that's alarming, because you know... rent and food.
You can open a bank account anywhere you want to, but I'm not sure how it works for non-germans. I just needed my ID card and there you go, fresh bank account.
I read you need a paper that states that you have taken residency in your current town, and a work permit. Shouldn't be a problem. But can you get a work permit without a visa?

Also,

WELCOME TO GERMANY, where there's a printed form for everything.

Last edited:

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WELCOME TO GERMANY, where there's a printed form for everything.

Holy shit, is it timely that you quoted my post. Because I spent 6 hours today running back and forth between my new bank, and my work trying to open up an online account. The lady behind the desk at the bank looked at me like I was a fucking idiot, but it turned out the bank's app was broken as fuck. No apology.

So I registered with my town, got my number, went to the visa office, turns out I don't need a bank account for that - just the contract from my job, and got my visa. Then I went today, and dealt with the shit at the bank. But now everything is all set.

But then three of my colleagues told me that the pay at this company always comes one week late, so...

Also, there are quite a few sketchy people blacks from... warmer climates, here.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holy shit, is it timely that you quoted my post. Because I spent 6 hours today running back and forth between my new bank, and my work trying to open up an online account. The lady behind the desk at the bank looked at me like I was a fucking idiot, but it turned out the bank's app was broken as fuck. No apology.

So I registered with my town, got my number, went to the visa office, turns out I don't need a bank account for that - just the contract from my job, and got my visa. Then I went today, and dealt with the shit at the bank. But now everything is all set.

But then three of my colleagues told me that the pay at this company always comes one week late, so...

Also, there are quite a few sketchy people blacks from... warmer climates, here.

If the internet has taught me anything, it's that you'll start pissing in girls assholes in a week or so

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Stupid bank shit is just all a flash back from when I was 16 or 17 with my first real paycheck job at Blockbuster. Restocking videos and selling sour gummy worms to people like a fucking champ for 2 weeks, get my check and head to the bank to cash it out to buy some weed and smokes.

This is in a very normal suburb of Chicago. Not a normal bank I would say but a big boy bank.

You need two forms of ID to cash a check sir...

I have 1 ID and thats all I have, a state issued up to date ID... My family business has used this bank for 25 years and I just want to cash this check... this retard told me that I was more likely to try to cheat them with fruad than anyone else. WHAAT?

How many IDs do I need to start an account here? 1 sir. Okie doke!

Sounds good. I go sit down and wait for the dude that I'm going to waste the time of. Sits me down and starts the process of the shit that didnt matter and its of course the no interest basic retard level account. It was like 400 dollars, I dont even remember but it was obviously not great for blockbuster making 7 bucks an hour or whatever it was.

How much of this check would you like to deposit into the account today? All of it and I need it all back as soon as you put it in, Im doing this to cash my check.

You need to leave some money in there for 24 hours so our system knows. Leave 100 in there and I will be back tomorrow for the rest.

Ok. Came back on saturday and closed the account with money in hand. Two weeks later, same fucking thing for this retard at a desk. I dont know why but some other person came up to the desk to ask if any help was needed and he just said No, hes just cashing his check.

I did this for 6 months just to fuck with these faggots. Many years later I moved the business to another bank for this reason. I was really hoping that the teller and desk guy would still be there and I made them check the records but they didnt work there at the time.

Fuck you, Harris.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
If the internet has taught me anything, it's that you'll start pissing in girls assholes in a week or so
In truth, I have had a very good experience with women native to the eastern german states. They seemed to be very open-minded and ready to do .... things.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Stupid bank shit is just all a flash back from when I was 16 or 17 with my first real paycheck job at Blockbuster. Restocking videos and selling sour gummy worms to people like a fucking champ for 2 weeks, get my check and head to the bank to cash it out to buy some weed and smokes.

This is in a very normal suburb of Chicago. Not a normal bank I would say but a big boy bank.

You need two forms of ID to cash a check sir...

I have 1 ID and thats all I have, a state issued up to date ID... My family business has used this bank for 25 years and I just want to cash this check... this retard told me that I was more likely to try to cheat them with fruad than anyone else. WHAAT?

How many IDs do I need to start an account here? 1 sir. Okie doke!

Sounds good. I go sit down and wait for the dude that I'm going to waste the time of. Sits me down and starts the process of the shit that didnt matter and its of course the no interest basic retard level account. It was like 400 dollars, I dont even remember but it was obviously not great for blockbuster making 7 bucks an hour or whatever it was.

How much of this check would you like to deposit into the account today? All of it and I need it all back as soon as you put it in, Im doing this to cash my check.

You need to leave some money in there for 24 hours so our system knows. Leave 100 in there and I will be back tomorrow for the rest.

Ok. Came back on saturday and closed the account with money in hand. Two weeks later, same fucking thing for this retard at a desk. I dont know why but some other person came up to the desk to ask if any help was needed and he just said No, hes just cashing his check.

I did this for 6 months just to fuck with these faggots. Many years later I moved the business to another bank for this reason. I was really hoping that the teller and desk guy would still be there and I made them check the records but they didnt work there at the time.

Fuck you, Harris.

We all probably had similar stories. I used to get banks who wanted to charge a fee to cash checks that were drawn on their bank because I didn't have an account. I was like, why? Well in case it's fraudulent or has insufficient funds we can take the money back. I said, it's drawn on your bank. If you don't know if it's good, then WHO WOULD? It's like your job to know that. You are the final arbiter of whether that check is good, so arbitrate it. It was a check from the college BTW, so insufficient funds was not a real concern. When I asked how it was legal for them to charge a cashing fee when it was their check, they finally relented. Best part is, this was every fucking month when I came to cash my paycheck.

BTW, didn't you have a student ID back then? That counts as a second form of ID. Fingerprints do too if they had that back when you were 16. The bank above made me show both and also do fingerprints since the license was from out of state.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I loved being able to stare them in the eyes and say "This was issued by You. I'd like cash for it."
You can totally get why banks were are and will be leery of checks though with all the ways folks think of to scam reality.

Really though?
The hurdle to having sufficient I.D. to get a bank acct is so damn low that come on dude/dudette.. Get your shit together! This kind of hurdle is entry level life shit. Work on them leaping leg bureaucracy muscles. Lets not even get into Credit histories.. Are you 19? Welcome to this Millennium!
/scrapeshiswalkertothebathroom

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Fucking feminism. It gave me this exchange today:

My female co-worker: "So I will be out and I wrote job aids for you two. They're written... and don't be insulted by this... but they're written so an idiot could follow them."

Me: "That's actually a really good way to write them. It's..."

Female co-worker: *gives me a look like I just called her a cunt and storms off*

This is the result of third wave feminism. Where I can LITERALLY AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID and you still find a reason to be offended. I'm so fucking sick of her and her "everyone is out to get me attitude". It's like... yes. Some guys are dicks to you. You're right. But sometimes you just LOOK for reasons to be offended and it's fucking TIRING. Especially when you unload on me with both fucking barrels when I fucking A G R E E with what you said. Apparently she "didn't need my validation". Which is good because I'm fucking done interacting with her any more than I need to.

• 1Solidarity

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bit my lower lip tonight at dinner.

Then, I bit it in the same spot a second time.

Then...a third time.

I'm very angry now.

• 4Rustled
  • 1Like
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 5 users