Whats rustling your jimmies?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I love making cards.
As a kid I used a scanner. And for over a decade I've used Magic Set Editor. I caved and purchased Card Creator on Steam and it's a borderline scam.

The one thing it does over Magic Set Editor is create templates (although functionality is massively underdeveloped)
Well... On the left is the template that I spent a needlessly long time rigging. On the right is the tragically different actual results.

nothing.jpg

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
The last time I had one replaced the guy showed me how to test it (once a year or so) to know when it's close to going. Basically the spring allows the low horsepower motor to lift a heavy door. To test how much help the spring is giving you pull the cord to go manual. You should be able to lift it one handed with ease if the spring is working properly. You should also be able to stop the door halfway up (or at each section) and it will hold there without falling back down. If it can't or it's hard to lift one handed then the spring needs to be replaced soon.

If the first spring breaks you can check to see if the second spring won’t hold the door up even though it will eventually open it. Pull the manual release and watch it come slamming down and ruin half the fucking garage door.

Oops.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My company went to a new payroll system where we enter our time online instead of sending in time cards. That's cool I'm salaried so I never cared much about the time shit. I did it because the bean counters needed to see job costs but I dont get wound up about it.

The new system has bugs, which pisses me off since we pay for it, but it's worst feature is that it reminds you to do your time right after every payperiod ends. Twice. Plus the girl in charge sends you a reminder. The 3 emails come either the same day or within 2 days. They come regardless of whether you have entered your time. Under the old system you only got a reminder if you forgot or there was a problem with the timesheet.

Rustling my Jim jams. I can block the automated messages but then I won't get my paystubb (which Is a reminder that I got paid). I'm responding to the live person everytime asking what's wrong with my time till she takes a hint.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
My company went to a new payroll system where we enter our time online instead of sending in time cards. That's cool I'm salaried so I never cared much about the time shit. I did it because the bean counters needed to see job costs but I dont get wound up about it.

The new system has bugs, which pisses me off since we pay for it, but it's worst feature is that it reminds you to do your time right after every payperiod ends. Twice. Plus the girl in charge sends you a reminder. The 3 emails come either the same day or within 2 days. They come regardless of whether you have entered your time. Under the old system you only got a reminder if you forgot or there was a problem with the timesheet.

Rustling my Jim jams. I can block the automated messages but then I won't get my paystubb (which Is a reminder that I got paid). I'm responding to the live person everytime asking what's wrong with my time till she takes a hint.

Thank you for reminding me to update my online timecard.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Thank you for reminding me to update my online timecard.
Please remember to fill and update your online timecard. This is your first reminder. Do not reply to this automated message.

• 1Like

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Please remember to fill and update your online timecard. This is your first reminder. Do not reply to this automated message.

Thankfully I don't get those, god. I just get a bi-weekly text from my boss.

• 1Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
She's a typical liberal-left extremist. Politically twisted as fuck in every regard. Also, the cunt had an abortion and then has the audacity to talk out against killing kids. Talks out against using sex to sell things, but then put her tits out everywhere to sell shit. She's a blatant hypocrite and one of the poster children for everything I hate about modern politics.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
2 minor rustles.

First, I'm in Israel right now and I haven't seen a single hot bitch carrying a rifle. So far only dudes.

Second, I was talking about that with a Co worker and he kept calling the m16 an ar15. I corrected him and he said "no they look like ar15s". I said you can't really tell by looking unless you see the third position on the selector switch. He says nah they look like my AR15 maybe they get the m16 when they get more rank.

I drop it because fuck it I havent seen anyone carrying an m16 yet even. The armed dudes I've seen had some sort of bull pup rifle.

• 1Worf

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
2 minor rustles.

First, I'm in Israel right now and I haven't seen a single hot bitch carrying a rifle. So far only dudes.

Second, I was talking about that with a Co worker and he kept calling the m16 an ar15. I corrected him and he said "no they look like ar15s". I said you can't really tell by looking unless you see the third position on the selector switch. He says nah they look like my AR15 maybe they get the m16 when they get more rank.

I drop it because fuck it I havent seen anyone carrying an m16 yet even. The armed dudes I've seen had some sort of bull pup rifle.

This doesn’t make sense. You haven’t seen anyone carrying an M16, yet your coworker is wrong?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
This doesn’t make sense. You haven’t seen anyone carrying an M16, yet your coworker is wrong?

Cause he's insisting they are ar15s. Like the IDF would have civilian versions of a gun and he can tell the difference.