Whats rustling your jimmies?

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Cause he's insisting they are ar15s. Like the IDF would have civilian versions of a gun and he can tell the difference.

So he’s saying that something that clearly isn’t an AR15 is an M16?

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
42CCCA04-56B8-4B5F-B3C7-8D773EBC34E8.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I asked a local jew I'm working with about that shit. He said there is no standard, there are numerous standard issue weapons depending on your mission and role. The m16 is still basically the starter rifle as best as I can tell.

The only people I've seen armed are guarding the installations I work at or the hotel. So they have that tavor (i assume) or a sidearm. Some have both. I guess I did see one armed guy at a bus stop but I couldn't tell what he was carrying.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ticket comes in about a person locked out of business software. Check console, he's not locked out. Close ticket saying he's not locked on said software.

Ticket reopened, manager says he's actually locked out of Windows. I unlock the guy and close the ticket by telling his manager to make sure he sets up his security questions so he can use the unlock utility in the future.

An hour later

Ticket comes in, same guy locked out of Windows again.

Just what the fuck man. How the fuck does this guy make it out of orientation/training without having setup his recovery questions? How the fuck does he or his manager confuse Windows with the business software? Why the fuck does his manager ignore what I said in the ticket?

The rustling continues. Manager calls me now saying the same person and another is locked out of Windows. I ask did they try unlocking themselves? He says but they forgot their answers so where unable to. I unlock these two and remind him again to update their fucking security questions.

I get off the phone and look at the self unlock log. Neither of the two people in question used it. I just can't comprehend how people refuse to use and don't give a shit about something designed to make their life easier. Fucking idiots swear.

Last edited:
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Ticket comes in about a person locked out of business software. Check console, he's not locked out. Close ticket saying he's not locked on said software.

Ticket reopened, manager says he's actually locked out of Windows. I unlock the guy and close the ticket by telling his manager to make sure he sets up his security questions so he can use the unlock utility in the future.

An hour later

Just what the fuck man. How the fuck does this guy make it out of orientation/training without having setup his recovery questions? How the fuck does he or his manager confuse Windows with the business software? Why the fuck does his manager ignore what I said in the ticket?

The rustling continues. Manager calls me now saying the same person and another is locked out of Windows. I ask did they try unlocking themselves? He says but they forgot their answers so where unable to. I unlock these two and remind him again to update their fucking security questions.

I get off the phone and look at the self unlock log. Neither of the two people in question used it. I just can't comprehend how people refuse to use and don't give a shit about something designed to make their life easier. Fucking idiots swear.

Had a guy ask me for a copy of Windows. He got what he asked for. Turned out he wanted Office, and not a new Operating System.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>

Doesn't matter that I don't smoke- ANYONE can see tobacco lobbying pushing this through. Regardless of the fact that Massachusetts is imposing too many restrictions on its (supposedly free-thinking) citizens. Seriously? This is a major piece of restrictive legislation. Sucks ass. I feel for the thousands of businesses about to close and for the people who will be turning to cigarettes and dangerous online "juice" laden with arsenic and vitamin E. Wholly crap, I am rustled!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

An hour later

To be honest dude, youre making it too easy on them. It's obviously easier to contact you than to unlock themselves. I don't know what you can do to make it harder, but you should think on that. Maybe they have to come to your office and present 2 forms of ID. Claim someone unauthorized tried to hack into an account using the helpdesk or some shit. Or just triage them to the bottom so it's handled 24 hours later.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Mac OS Catalina 64-bit. What a fucking nightmare. Welcome to all the problems of Microsoft, Apple...

Linux anyone?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Catalina is seriously rustling me. No way to make Audacity have access to the mic/input except with a work around running in terminal. Virtually impossible to allow network access to other computers on the same network. Have to rebuy a bunch of software that no longer works.

I fucking hate Apple.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
MEGA is such a piece of shit website. On one hand, "free" hosting of large files yay. On the other hand, it's such a clunky piece of shit if you don't use their spy/bloatware "desktop app" nonsense shit, which I assume would fix my issues but I haven't tried. Fucking downloads going from a steady 300kb/s(not good mind you, but eh I won't cry about slow speeds on that) to 15kb/s, then just stopping randomly without any ability to restart it, or stopped once it's at 100% without ever downloading and no way to unfuck it. Pretty much every file takes like 2-3 attempts, for files that take over an hour to download.

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
MEGA is such a piece of shit website. On one hand, "free" hosting of large files yay. On the other hand, it's such a clunky piece of shit if you don't use their spy/bloatware "desktop app" nonsense shit, which I assume would fix my issues but I haven't tried. Fucking downloads going from a steady 300kb/s(not good mind you, but eh I won't cry about slow speeds on that) to 15kb/s, then just stopping randomly without any ability to restart it, or stopped once it's at 100% without ever downloading and no way to unfuck it. Pretty much every file takes like 2-3 attempts, for files that take over an hour to download.
Maybe you have some ad/script blocker that's causing problems? Other than the daily download limit, I've never ran into anything that caused me to need the desktop app.
The only time I have problems is when I forget to unblock it in noscript.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
why are faggots already putting up xmas stuff? It's still fucking november for starters. Morons, every single one of them

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Maybe you have some ad/script blocker that's causing problems? Other than the daily download limit, I've never ran into anything that caused me to need the desktop app.
The only time I have problems is when I forget to unblock it in noscript.
I have it unblocked but it might request shit that's not in the list I should check, anyway I got finally done after a while it was just annoying me how I had to restart the same fucking download like 4times because it kept hanging at 100% and not doing anything.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
On the way home from my in-laws today there was insane traffic due to two accidents. What rustles my jimmies was that over the course of two hours I saw around 20+ cars driving down the shoulder at various places on either side of the highway.

• 1Rustled

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I heard "All I Want for Christmas" twice and "Last Christmas" 3 times on the radio on whilst stuck on traffic to and back from work. FUCK YOU ALL

• 1Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I heard "All I Want for Christmas" twice and "Last Christmas" 3 times on the radio on whilst stuck on traffic to and back from work. FUCK YOU ALL

Back when I still listened to radio, I would pretty much stop from black Friday until after Christmas.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users