Whats rustling your jimmies?

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Please include at least one special character in your post, thank you!

Please make sure your post is at least 8 characters, but no more than 14 characters. At least 3 characters must be numbers, 2 characters must be capital letters, and 5 characters must be lower case.
Please also ensure there is at least one special character, but only among the following: . / , & ! (
All others will be rejected.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Nancy "the password is under my keyboard, I am going to get coffee"
More like you dont even need her password because she didnt lock her computer as she stepped away.

Passwords are secure or they arent. Its pure retardation to force changes every 30/60/90 days. I could understand every 6-12 months to cover for potentially unknown database compromises, but there is no need for short duration passwords.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sinus infections or something like it. I'd rather just a violent but shorter lived cold. Just going on a week of congestion/sinus pain without any relief from various medicines. Not super severe, but constant discomfort.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
More like you dont even need her password because she didnt lock her computer as she stepped away.

Passwords are secure or they arent. Its pure retardation to force changes every 30/60/90 days. I could understand every 6-12 months to cover for potentially unknown database compromises, but there is no need for short duration passwords.

How about MFA codes that change every 30 seconds. That’s gotta be secure, can’t wait until exploits for that shit comes out.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Had a root canal back in August and wake up this morning and that tooth feels like someone's stabbing it. Go to brush and blood is fucking pouring from the damn thing. Time to go to the dentist yet again! I've spent probably $15k out of pocket getting my teeth fixed up in the past 3 years and I'm still having issues all over the place. My dental insurance is also fucking garbage, even for my preventative stuff, which sure as shit isn't helping. I'm sick of my shitty fucking teeth.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Had a root canal back in August and wake up this morning and that tooth feels like someone's stabbing it. Go to brush and blood is fucking pouring from the damn thing. Time to go to the dentist yet again! I've spent probably $15k out of pocket getting my teeth fixed up in the past 3 years and I'm still having issues all over the place. My dental insurance is also fucking garbage, even for my preventative stuff, which sure as shit isn't helping. I'm sick of my shitty fucking teeth.
Have you tried quitting the Meth?

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Probably the most recurring bad dream I have is my teeth getting messed up. usually a tooth getting badly chipped or being very loose like its about to fall out. At least once a month I have one.

I should go to a Dentist though, havent been in uh 10 years.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Probably the most recurring bad dream I have is my teeth getting messed up. usually a tooth getting badly chipped or being very loose like its about to fall out. At least once a month I have one.

I should go to a Dentist though, havent been in uh 10 years.
I think we just discovered why you are single.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
I think we just discovered why you are single.
Lol. I brush twice a day and floss every other. I also hadn't been to a doctor in 10 years as well, until my cat bit me as it ran away.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Lol. I brush twice a day and floss every other. I also hadn't been to a doctor in 10 years as well, until my cat bit me as it ran away.

1578452306172.png

• 1Like

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Lightbulbs. Specifically, lightbulbs burning out. I'm like a strange man from the 1800s preserving electricity by turning off evey light I encounter in my house. The very thought of unscrewing a mirror to fix a lightbulb back there fills me with dread. I'm gradually replacing all of my bulbs with awesome philips hue colored bulbs. So every burnt bulb is an investment. Every one a terror. I lie awake at night thinking about tiny lightbulbs in my house (the one in my microwave, the one in my vanity) burning out in secret like guttering, forgotten stars. Why oh why have I become an adult who cares about this shit.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lightbulbs. Specifically, lightbulbs burning out. I'm like a strange man from the 1800s preserving electricity by turning off evey light I encounter in my house. The very thought of unscrewing a mirror to fix a lightbulb back there fills me with dread. I'm gradually replacing all of my bulbs with awesome philips hue colored bulbs. So every burnt bulb is an investment. Every one a terror. I lie awake at night thinking about tiny lightbulbs in my house (the one in my microwave, the one in my vanity) burning out in secret like guttering, forgotten stars. Why oh why have I become an adult who cares about this shit.

When I moved into my new rental, I signed a 2 year lease. Replaced all the bulbs with LEDs. I love Daylight LED for whatever reason.