Whats rustling your jimmies?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After spending a bunch of time through the holidays with extended family, I woke up last night at 3 am with a high fever and was violently ill until 10 am. Thanks, you germ-ridden fucking kids.

I recall getting stomach sick every couple of years as a kid, but I did not have a vomit flu from about 17 until we had a kid and he started going to daycare. Now I have had the puke flu three times since 2012. Sheet. It is HARD when you are older, man, kicks the living shit out of you.

Same. Wife and I visited family (which is 6 nephews and 2 nieces) and now we're both sick. God damn children.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Children are disease vectors. You all seem to know this but knowing is not enough. You must also act. Maybe start off with washing your own hands a little more often when the disease vectors are around? One of my cousins turns into an autist about washing her hands at Thanksgiving and Christmas. She never gets sick. Get a big bottle of sanitizer and squirt the kids with it anytime they get near. It's not an unsolvable problem.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
FedEx delivered an empty, opened box. I'm not the victim of a porch pirate either. I don't have neighbors. The dude just tossed an empty box on to the deck and bailed without knocking all quiet enough for the dog to not bark.

It's not a big deal but it really pisses me off that that driver decided to make it someone else's problem and that they had the gall to set an empty box down and leave.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
FedEx delivered an empty, opened box. I'm not the victim of a porch pirate either. I don't have neighbors. The dude just tossed an empty box on to the deck and bailed without knocking all quiet enough for the dog to not bark.

It's not a big deal but it really pisses me off that that driver decided to make it someone else's problem and that they had the gall to set an empty box down and leave.

This is why I have a camera on my front door now. Last week I had to complain to UPS about a delivery of a torn open box. Driver said "I didnu nuffin" but I had him on video actually opening the box before throwing it near my front door. What the fuck is wrong with people?

• 1Like
  • 1Supertaster

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
This is why I have a camera on my front door now. Last week I had to complain to UPS about a delivery of a torn open box. Driver said "I didnu nuffin" but I had him on video actually opening the box before throwing it near my front door. What the fuck is wrong with people?

1577566429038.gif

• 1Triggered

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

is he a complete retard?

do you fuckers want to know what my xmas dinner was? I'll, tell you. Cottage cheese, apple juice and cucumber-tomato salad. That's what I came here to write, before I saw this Wakandan going full Hawking.
I am very rustled. I'd kill for a burger right now. No wonder so many murders happen during the holidays.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm disappointed. At first I thought he was pissing on the package. When I saw no stream I figured maybe jerking off. No, not that either, so I figured he was just tucking his shirt in. Then I saw the lame ass just stole an envelope. Whyd he even bring it to the door?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm disappointed. At first I thought he was pissing on the package. When I saw no stream I figured maybe jerking off. No, not that either, so I figured he was just tucking his shirt in. Then I saw the lame ass just stole an envelope. Whyd he even bring it to the door?

"They" aren't smart.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
What pisses me off about delivery drivers stealing shit, is that they make good money. I'm pretty sure that UPS drivers are union. They already work some overtime (I think one driver I know can hit 40 in 4 days, then either working 10hrs OT on the last day), or else someone else covers his route and he stays home.

They just don't NEED to be stealing shit. If they're stealing shit, it's because they're greedy.

• 2Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
What pisses me off about delivery drivers stealing shit, is that they make good money. I'm pretty sure that UPS drivers are union. They already work some overtime (I think one driver I know can hit 40 in 4 days, then either working 10hrs OT on the last day), or else someone else covers his route and he stays home.

They just don't NEED to be stealing shit. If they're stealing shit, it's because they're greedy.

Or they have a habit they are supporting.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Or they are kleptos. Maybe delivery driving just attracts kleptos the same way teaching and the priesthood attracts pedos.

• 1Worf

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Children are disease vectors. You all seem to know this but knowing is not enough. You must also act. Maybe start off with washing your own hands a little more often when the disease vectors are around? One of my cousins turns into an autist about washing her hands at Thanksgiving and Christmas. She never gets sick. Get a big bottle of sanitizer and squirt the kids with it anytime they get near. It's not an unsolvable problem.

Do you have kids? Because that post makes it sound like you do not have kids. It is like the zombie apocalypse - you THINK you can prepare, but you CANNOT. THIS rustles my jimmies.

I wash my hands so much this time of year I get what we like to call "nurse's hands". When my kid was in the NICU and we had to wash our hands religiously, the staff told us about, and we lived through, "nurse's hands". Soooooooo dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Soooooooo reeeeeeeeeed! Soooooooo iiiiiiitchy! Not enough moisturizer in the world, you need medicated creams.

Anyway, be a crazy prepper if you like, but the zombies will still overwhelm your defenses. The bugs get through no matter what. Your only hope is live healthy and with as little sin so that you will be forgiven and your suffering minimal.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Do you have kids? Because that post makes it sound like you do not have kids. It is like the zombie apocalypse - you THINK you can prepare, but you CANNOT. THIS rustles my jimmies.

Congratulations on being wrong. Not just wrong but belligerently wrong. I gave a path to salvation that I've seen work and you want to shout it down.

I didn't do that stuff myself because I don't hide from germs. I believe the best path is to build your immunity. But you can't do that for 2 months a year. What you can do for 2 months a year is wash the shit out of your hands and have gallons of hand sanitizer ready and make all the kids use it anytime they come near.

Siliconemelons

I can't wait for RING type things to be banned because racist.

I wonder what the real stats are via USPS, FedEx and UPS on race v delivery theft

• 1Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Congratulations on being wrong. Not just wrong but belligerently wrong. I gave a path to salvation that I've seen work and you want to shout it down.

I didn't do that stuff myself because I don't hide from germs. I believe the best path is to build your immunity. But you can't do that for 2 months a year. What you can do for 2 months a year is wash the shit out of your hands and have gallons of hand sanitizer ready and make all the kids use it anytime they come near.

Are you around said cousin all the time during these two months or are we being relayed hearsay evidence?

Washing and sanitizing hands often is great, but that isn’t a 100% solution.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Are you around said cousin all the time during these two months or are we being relayed hearsay evidence?

Washing and sanitizing hands often is great, but that isn’t a 100% solution.

I was specifically talking about the big family gatherings. Thanksgiving and Christmas. Spending time with extended family through the holidays was the original rustle. I suppose that could have meant chakakahna. Something along those lines. That's where I got 2 months from.

And because I wasn't clear, said cousin had the same problem before she instituted the hand washing and child sanitizing policy during aforemention extended family gatherings.

But go on shitting on other people's proven plans while having no solution of your own to offer. Valuable input.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
What kind of animal throws away a fucking water bottle with a name on it? I go away to lunch and it gets tossed while I was gone. Doesn't the name make it clear someone is fucking reusing it? There aren't even anymore water bottles available. I was planning to use it till we got resupplied in a few days.

I found it in the recycle bin, but no I didn't get it out. I just thought it was funny someone was so uptight to get that shit recycled that they created more waste. I had to get some shitty sugary drink and dump it out to use the bottle.

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I ordered some books for myself for Christmas and the delivery service showed up on Friday and claimed I wasn't home. But I was home all day and my doorbell didn't ring.

I saw the email saying they had visited on Saturday and sent in a ticket with special instructions as I technically live in an annex-building beside the main apartment building. They got it, said thank you and said there shouldn't be a problem.

I put a day trip on hold today so I could wait around for the package. Then I check the address they have on file.

Amazon never gave them my street number. Just the street. So how the hell did they find the main apartment building and claim I wasn't home if they don't even know what number it is?

• 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I haven't had to sign for a package since I bought a rifle from the cmp. You gotta sign for fucking books?