Whats rustling your jimmies?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
A fucking cat bite.

20200226_220550.jpg

Oh and I owe $25 to the place that looked at the x-ray of my hand.

Last edited:
  • 4Rustled
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Cats are immune to rabies. If BP bites a racoon, that is a different story.

I'm not sure where you're going with this, but I'm willing to play along to find out. Just tell me what response you need.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I'm not sure where you're going with this, but I'm willing to play along to find out. Just tell me what response you need.

The assumption is BP got drunk and went around biting cats and had to take one to the vet, thus the medicina bill.

I dunno, man. I am high on Hoppes #9.

Siliconemelons

Standing in the kitchen just stirring up a mug of hot chocolate without a care in the world when an entire section of my back decides to spasm and throw itself out of commission.

Tell me about it... happened to me twice now... once last month and the other 8 years before that...same month...

Muscle relaxers are the best to just calm it down, or your 1-2 weeks out just sitting in the dang bed trying to get everything to just relax and not feel like death.

rustled

Siliconemelons

Even high deductible, unless your a family plan - usually is 1200-1500- so you should check to make sure, while you have that 1.7k responsibility NOW - once you pay into the deductible amount - the amount of coverage changes - also check your max out of pocket.

Insurance Providers (IP) are stupid, they COULD do all the proper calculations, but they don't...

ER: BILL 20000 sent to IP you gave on check in
IP: Oh a bill from ER for BOB for 20k with services codes 1, 2 and 3? well we pay 5000 for 1, 500 for 2 and 500 for 3...so here ER is 6000$
ER: Thanks, HEY BOB YOU OWE US 14k!
BOB: OH okay, here is 14k!
ER: Thanks bro - hey IP, the claim is fully resolved you paid 6k, BOB paid 14k. thanks.
IP: Okay...hey...wait... BOB has a max OOP of 2k once his 1k deductible is met and the deductible counts to the max OOP (some don't...but for example)
BOB: wait...
IP: Hey BOB you should have only paid ER 2k - 1k deductible then 1k that meets your max OOP...why did you pay them 14k?
BOB: but..umm.. well...okay, sorry...can I get my 12k back
IP: Well we don't have the money the ER does
BOB: Hey ER, I need my 12k back
ER: who are you? what? give you money? why
BOB: WELL... *explains situation*
ER: We cannot refund the money unless there is an overage payment
BOB: but...what? well...*explains situation*
ER: Oh? what? oh, well okay...if you get the IP to pay us that 12k we then can give you your overage payment of 12k back..
BOB: Hey IP *explains stuff*
IP: Who are you? what? give the ER more money? we paid that.
BOB: explains stuff again
IP: OHHHH got it, okay we will take care of it
ER: Thanks IP for 9,764$ that was the negotiated rate for the services rendered that had the 12k balance.
BOB: Why is my check for 9,764$?
ER: Who are you?
BOB: *explains situation*
ER: well this is the payment we got...
BOBS WIDOW: Bill for 25000$ for self inflicted GSW

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Did I miss the part where he was forced to go to the ER instead of Urgent Care?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The assumption is BP got drunk and went around biting cats and had to take one to the vet, thus the medicina bill.

I dunno, man. I am high on Hoppes #9.

I got that you were joking he was biting the cats. But you said cats are immune to rabies. That's the part I wanted to let play out.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Did I miss the part where he was forced to go to the ER instead of Urgent Care?

Well ignorance on my part. I went to a small office(this place is no where near a hospital nor is it affiliated with any hospital) that I assumed would be treated/billed like an urgent care, but it's considered a emergency room.

But still that's insane, charged $3000 just being in their "emergency room" for 90 minutes?

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Yes. you literally can thank illegals for high ER bills... oh an inventors.

Nog/LineJumper: Hey a place that will treat any medical needs and I can NEVER be denied full and complete service...
ER: We are going to have to raise the price for those who actually manage to pay.

ER's during the day are pediatrician offices, no lie...

So...who gets to foot the bill? YOU DO AND YOUR 6k OFFICE VISIT>

• 1Like
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Well ignorance on my part. I went to a small office(this place is no where near a hospital nor is it affiliated with any hospital) that I assumed would be treated/billed like an urgent care, but it's considered a emergency room.

But still that's insane, charged $3000 just being in their "emergency room" for 90 minutes?
Well that is an expensive mistake, think of all girls you could have saved with that money by putting it toward their tattoo removal.

I bet you will triple check if it is an Emergency Room or Urgent Care next time.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Well that is an expensive mistake, think of all girls you could have saved with that money by putting it toward their tattoo removal.

I bet you will triple check if it is an Emergency Room or Urgent Care next time.
With how much ink these thots have that wouldn't get very much removed.

On the bright side of things my cost should only actually be another $825, as my company basically picks up costs after I pay $1000 towards my deductible.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
With how much ink these thots have that wouldn't get very much removed.

On the bright side of things my cost should only actually be another $825, as my company basically picks up costs after I pay $1000 towards my deductible.

Are there any surgeries/procedures you have been putting off? This would be the year to get them done, since you will have met your deductible this early in the year.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Are there any surgeries/procedures you have been putting off? This would be the year to get them done, since you will have met your deductible this early in the year.
That would be nice but no. I'm actually a pretty healthy person.

I'm wanting lasik done this year, but that's obviously not something covered.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

Yeah it's ridic how they let these places call themselves emergency rooms. But the thing to know is that all they have to do is have "emergency" in their name and they get the higher rates. I'm sure there's something they have to have available to be an ER, but whatever it is isn't enough.