Whats rustling your jimmies?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I may have an answer. It feels good. Not quite jacking off good, but approximately like a dude grabbing his balls. Same reason most of them do the nipple pinch, though the nipple pinch is seen as sexy in it's own right by most men.

Who here looks at a lot of pics of naked dudes? Is it common for them to be grabbing their balls? Does it rustle your jimmies?

lurkingdirk lurkingdirk no judgement just want answers.

I only look at the pictures you send. Does that count?

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I was talking with an older customer today with a mask on. I had just eaten lunch and felt what I though was a small piece of food that came dislodged in my mouth so I absentmindedly spit it into my mask. Turns out it was actually a tonsil stone and had to endure 3-4 minutes of almost gagging at the smell trapped in my mask. It felt like an eternity.

• 2Barf
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I was talking with an older customer today with a mask on. I had just eaten lunch and felt what I though was a small piece of food that came dislodged in my mouth so I absentmindedly spit it into my mask. Turns out it was actually a tonsil stone and had to endure 3-4 minutes of almost gagging at the smell trapped in my mask. It felt like an eternity.
Those tonsil stone pictures are very unsettling for me and Ive seen a few things.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Disturbingly gross. Ill get 2-3 a year and it always makes me go wtf man. I brush my teeth twice a day and floss about every other day yet still every so often theres one.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm a fucking adult I eat ice cream whenever I want.

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 8 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Those tonsil stone pictures are very unsettling for me and Ive seen a few things.
Why the fuck did I google that??

I don't think I've ever had one of those. Maybe, because everyone has coughed up something weird at one time or another and just spit it out (insert joke here), but I've definitely never looked in my mouth and seen some of that horror show.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Jake then:
1591057120628.png

And now:
1591056876562.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Yes, I've been rustled by this for some time. You guys post some great pics in the Backside or PGT, or even in the FSR. What I can't stand is that I want to give a reaction, but it's a long chain of pics. Some of them in the chain don't warrant a similar reaction. How can I let you know about a particular one if the rest don't evoke the same feeling? FML

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yes, I've been rustled by this for some time. You guys post some great pics in the Backside or PGT, or even in the FSR. What I can't stand is that I want to give a reaction, but it's a long chain of pics. Some of them in the chain don't warrant a similar reaction. How can I let you know about a particular one if the rest don't evoke the same feeling? FML
And it rustles me when people post only one pic at a time in order to farm multiple likes. It used to be hard limited to 5 per post I believe, but now everyone just cares about likes.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I agree mostly with wellijustdontknow, but I understand void's point too. The ideal PGT post to me has some sort of theme to the string of pics. Redheads, farmer's daughters, acrobats ... something. I don't mind the long chain of pics when there's a common thread other than vagina (after all vagina is the common thread for the entire thread). When it comes to the rating I give, I usually give the average of all the ratings the pics deserved. Unless you have a hideous land whale in the middle of otherwise solid pics, then you get rated for the land whale. I may not remember who does that, but you know who you are.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Car Dealers: knowing considerably more than any of them and sitting there listening to bold-faced lies about a car, it's specs, it's capabilities, and what things do. But, smiling and playing nice because my wife is there and its for her. At least she always defers to me and I can say yes or no without having to give the sleaze balls a reason.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Local media outlets bragging about local protests being organized and peaceful.
No shit? You mean the place that has nothing to do with it isn't adversely affected?

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
There's no way not to be racist...
”Minorities are incapable of racism because they don’t have true power.”

Edit
I put it in quotes so that people would realize it’s what someone else said

im rustled that this belief is actually starting to gain traction

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users