Whats rustling your jimmies?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Year old $10k AC unit breaking on a sunday night at 5 fucking 30. Things break, I get it... its covered but god fucking damnit I hate hvac guys and especially this company. They have a choke hold on every house in 50 miles and are fucking horrible.

I was a plumber for 20 years, never once late to a job. When I said 830am , its 830 fucking am on the dot. Hvac super companies are the worst.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Poor service dude had no fucking idea what was wrong, checked everything three times. Leaving a job at 7pm on a sunday and a hour drive back to the shop and then going home. Pure nonsense. So now the wife is on her period and menopause and requires AC till tuesday crying her eyes out.

Happy Sunday bitches.

I fucking hate hvac companies

• 3Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

My wife closes the blinds the wrong way and will go around and change them if I go around and put them in the proper placement.

• 5Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Siliconemelons

I'm gonna need some photographic examples of this to judge who is right

Here is a stock picture from blinds.com

Would you deem this direction - correct, or incorrect?

d5be1778-566f-e811-946d-0a986990730e.jpg

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Would not the correct way be the direction sun doesn't come through? I mean shit, if it angles towards the sun its the wrong way

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

The picture they are not closed all the way.

They are designed to close /all the way/ in that direction and the other way they don't "lock in" and it lets more light in...

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

They are designed to close /all the way/ in that direction and the other way they don't "lock in" and it lets more light in...

But people can look in and spy on you at that angle :p Pointed up, nobody can snoop ;)

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Depends on the type of blinds. Flat blinds if they seal properly it shouldn't matter. Curved blinds the inside needs to be up to block the most light and direct heat up, plus more security, and looks better from the outside. I have drapes, so I don't give a fuck what they look like on the inside, just that they block the most light, and redirect the most heat as I live in fuckin Texas.

Vertical slat blinds in front of a sliding door work the same way when they're curved. The opening of the C faces inward to spread exterior light and heat from the sun most effectively.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
And yeah, I have my toilet paper on the inside because I have cats and kids. It's also easier to tear off using the crevice of the roll holder. It is more annoying to find the edge, though. The patent for the toilet paper roll clearly shows it hanging from the outside, though. Half the time I'm using a fresh roll not even on the rack because I shit often.

Last edited:
  • 1Dislike

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

I have wide, flat, white wooden slat blinds. They all close with the inside up, but whoever installed the ones in our bathroom they only close all the way with the inside down. I'm pretty sure they were installed backwards.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You would think one of the benefits of living in a hot dry desert would be no mosquitoes, but nope. Too many inbred retards here like letting their swimming pools turn into Louisiana swamps. I've looked at Google maps of my neighborhood and see 3 pools on my street alone that are clearly swamps. Obviously that isn't of right this second but gives an idea of how common this fucking problem is.

It's even worse after a big rainstorm because also there are even more retards who fill their backyards with junk which fills up with water to become even more perfect breeding habitats for mosquitoes.

• 1Solidarity

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I drunk post on Facebook after sitting on this forum, and I forget how many normies lose their minds when you post the ES&DF emoji chain.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It happens a lot in the Backside thread... When these women are showing off their ass, but have to put their fingers where the cheeks meet the leg. It is not sexy. Is the butt too saggy to just let us see it. It certainly does not add to the allure. What the fuck are you trying to hide?

I may have an answer. It feels good. Not quite jacking off good, but approximately like a dude grabbing his balls. Same reason most of them do the nipple pinch, though the nipple pinch is seen as sexy in it's own right by most men.

Who here looks at a lot of pics of naked dudes? Is it common for them to be grabbing their balls? Does it rustle your jimmies?

lurkingdirk lurkingdirk no judgement just want answers.

• 1Ice Burn