Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The shopping cart theory is sound. We should remove these people's ability to vote and the country would be better off.

My jimmies are rustled by the chinese bat aids screener asking if I've had diarreaha in the past 2 weeks. Wtf happened to all the shit we gave people for stocking up on TP? What happened to "it's a respiratory disease not intestinal" ?

Me eating jalapeños doesn't mean I might have covid you fuckers.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Company leadership just gave woke speech. Diversity will be "built into the performance review process"... somehow?

• 3Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Supermarket-shopping-cart-coin-lock.jpg_q50.jpg

If only some sort of system encouraging the return of the cart existed.
But that's the point. There shouldn't need to be any extra incentive, because it should just be something that you do. If someone will do it for a buck (or to get their dollar back), but won't otherwise, all that does is get more carts in the return area. It doesn't actually create better people. Better people is what we lack in society, partially because we give them incentives to be shitty people (welfare, etc.).

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The ones that don't return them to the corrals aren't even the worst offenders. The fuckers that take them to the edge of the parking lot just to carry a single bag are the true scum, along with the ones that take the carts close to their homes and dump them in a ditch or just leave them on the sidewalks.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
But that's the point. There shouldn't need to be any extra incentive, because it should just be something that you do. If someone will do it for a buck (or to get their dollar back), but won't otherwise, all that does is get more carts in the return area. It doesn't actually create better people. Better people is what we lack in society, partially because we give them incentives to be shitty people (welfare, etc.).
It’s the same with bottles / cans / bags at the super etc imho. Not sure it’s shitty ppl so much as it’s the disproporsionate deposit value one puts on the utility. The more deposit/tax, the more ppl return / don’t litter. The problem is universal on the globe, if you don’t balance the value on the deposit. Ppl would leave rental cars in the ditch if it had no monetairy consequence. The cart problem is negligble where I live, since it’s well balanced. If it was 0.05 euro nobody would care. It’s 1.5-3 euros. Works.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
People in London did this a lot (leave carts with the coins still in them). They said it was to help the homeless since they could then take the cart back and get the coin.

Extra bigus galaxy brain.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It isn't just returning the carts. Most of the groceries here have two sized carts - and there is clear signage for the larger carts to get put in one side of the cart corral in the parking lot, and the small ones go in the other. Fucksticks who just toss the carts at the opening of the cart corral, not putting it into the cart ahead of it, and putting the wrong size in the wrong side should be shot and shat upon. It's a small thing that doesn't cost you anything to do. Asshats.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
During my wife's ultrasound, the doctor said she had "plenty of leafs left on her ovaries", meaning she was still packing plenty of eggs. 2 kids is where I stop. Why you gotta tempt her like that... I'm already gonna be 54 when the first one graduates high school.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users