Whats rustling your jimmies?

Sevens

Log Wizard
I hate Ketchup, despise the shit so I have ALWAYS ordered my burgers with no ketchup.
I can understand that mistakes happen and sometimes I get a burger with ketchup, no biggie I take it back and get a new one sans ketchup
what rustles my jimmies are when they tell me I didnt order it with no ketchup (bull shit, its like second nature to say "no ketchup") or, and Ive had this happen...where they take your burger scrape off the ketchup then try and give it back to you

• 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I hate Ketchup, despise the shit so I have ALWAYS ordered my burgers with no ketchup.
I can understand that mistakes happen and sometimes I get a burger with ketchup, no biggie I take it back and get a new one sans ketchup
what rustles my jimmies are when they tell me I didnt order it with no ketchup (bull shit, its like second nature to say "no ketchup") or, and Ive had this happen...where they take your burger scrape off the ketchup then try and give it back to you

last time I went to mcdonalds I ordered the burger with no ketchup and no onions. I got it with ketchup and onions only. It was a fucking cheeseburger and they didn't even do cheese. Took it back and they did the 'scrape it off' drill.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I've been slowly training my children to eat onions like a goddam normal person, by gradually adding more and more to their food. (Obviously the marinara always had onions in it, which makes your complaints about spaghetti puzzling - ya cant make marinara without onions)

You should try it.

1. Aside from the taste they also upset my stomach. Exposure might fix that, but since they taste bad I don't want to.
2. I eat spaghetti with meat sauce, it does not have to have onions. I know this because we make our sauce from scratch and I would know if onions were in it. If the sauce sucks, I am perfectly happy eating the noodles with butter and cheese.
3. With some foods onions have a chemical reaction when you cook it that basically neutralizes them and brings out other flavors. That's fine as long as you don't put in too many. I use onions in my chili and salsa. As I said above, mushrooms are not one of those foods.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I fucking love onions. I'll eat a whole raw one from time to time.

West Lafayette, IN 1987 :: As part of hell week when I pledged a fraternity, we had to carry around a huge vandalia onion in a dirty jock strap around our necks anytime we were in the house. During hell week all pledges had to stay at the house when not in class, so you were there a lot. If at anytime, a brother asked you to eat, you had to eat the onion until they were satisfied. Finish your onion, go get another. I couldn't eat onions for probably 10 years after that.

Photo.jpg

I'm the one on top.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Its really insane that driving without insurance and a license is nothing more than a slap on the wrist considering how much economic harm it causes. People who do that need to be beat with 2x4s.

In this case, even though she didn't have an up to date insurance card, didn't have her license on her, and wasn't listed as a driver on the insurance card her BF sent her a pic of their insurance is still accepting liability and covering. That's the only good point in the story so far.

Got put in what they're called a "rental car", which is actually a Mario Kart they somehow got licensed for road legal use. I keep watching out for Banana peels while I'm in it, and hoping I can score a blue turtle shell to throw at someone. It's a Hundai Accent, and is the antithesis of my beautiful Caddy. It's my angry place. I sit in it and I am angry, it smells like they had to dip it in Odoban after the last driver and it still didn't' get rid of the scent of sadnes, stale cigarettes, and dead hookers.

They do an estimate based on telling me to take pictures of my car... they figure off this that it's around a $2,200 damage situation. I take it to my dealer to get it repaired. They actually take the time to take the broken parts off and identify things... It's going to be around $14k to fix due to issues of tweaking the frame, damaging the exhaust system, breaking the back up sensors and camera, etc.. SO now it's into ping pong negotiations with the insurance company...

All the while I start figuring out where this woman and her boyfriend live, which I'm sure will be considered premeditation later.... but I'm past the point of caring....

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Onions are the backbone of most savory dishes. The other 2 people I know who claim to not like onions are dipshit assholes, so...

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
All the while I start figuring out where this woman and her boyfriend live, which I'm sure will be considered premeditation later.... but I'm past the point of caring....
Wait for a peaceful protest.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Onions are the backbone of most savory dishes. The other 2 people I know who claim to not like onions are dipshit assholes, so...

I'll be #4 then. My hatred for onions far outweighs my desire to be liked by you.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I go through 1lb of onions a week on average, and will often eat some raw when combined with something else, but the idea of eating a whole one raw makes me gag.

• 1Like

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I go through 1lb of onions a week on average, and will often eat some raw when combined with something else, but the idea of eating a whole one raw makes me gag.

Thats a lot of fucking onion

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I've been slowly training my children to eat onions like a goddam normal person, by gradually adding more and more to their food. (Obviously the marinara always had onions in it, which makes your complaints about spaghetti puzzling - ya cant make marinara without onions)

You should try it.
Used to hate them. Then I went to Iraq and they where basically one of the only fresh vegetables we could get. Now I love them.

Fuckers who randomly text/call you asking to buy your house. Who the fuck makes such a monumental life decision based upon a random text message? Yeah let me just sell my house to this random guy who certainly is not going to buy it for market value! Property values have gone 50-75% in the area since I bought so the flippers are relentless. These fuckers even call/text my brother because their databases have the wrong number sometimes.

I fuck with them non stop though. Guy called me last week asking if I wanted to sell to which I responded "Sorry I cant sell this house I use it to host my orgies". He didnt understand I was saying orgy so I had to say it 3 more times before he understood I was saying orgy. Once he realized that he just laughed and hung up.

1598553034370.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
There is nothing finer on a freshly grilled hamburger/cheeseburger than a thick slice of raw onion.

• 2Like
  • 2Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The power has been out in the entire town for almost 5 hours. It's 95 degrees with 90% humidity.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity