Whats rustling your jimmies?

Sevens

Log Wizard
I got Nicorette gum for a long flight. I hate flying so was annoyed on top of not having a real fix. I was hitting that gum like the teeth of a hungry god, and after about 10 minutes I was travelling faster than the plane. I'm suprised my heart didn't explode and blow the plane in half.
I always loved it when in that movie "Thank you for not smoking" they tried to kill him by covering his body from head to toe with cigarettes patches.

smoke.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Wife backed into the garage door before it opened all the way. It’s knocked out bad enough to where I can’t get it back in or move it up/down. Currently waiting on the only garage service company I could get to come out at night. They’ll have to remove the bottom panel.

She is herby banned from parking in the garage. This is the second time she’s hit the door before it went up all the way. I’ve also seen her back into cars at the base of the driveway twice.

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Wife backed into the garage door before it opened all the way. It’s knocked out bad enough to where I can’t get it back in or move it up/down. Currently waiting on the only garage service company I could get to come out at night. They’ll have to remove the bottom panel.

She is herby banned from parking in the garage. This is the second time she’s hit the door before it went up all the way. I’ve also seen her back into cars at the base of the driveway twice.

You should allow her either rear view mirrors, or the ability to turn around and look before backing up. You're not being fair.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

How the fuck is this even possible?

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Have you never watched a woman try to back up?

Its funny shit, if you ever get the opportunity to watch when they don't know youre watching. The look of pure confusion.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
How the fuck is this even possible?
Oddly enough her car took almost no damage. The bottom of the door buckled just enough for one side to pop the roller out of the track and push it past the trim on the outside. The other time she did this it was just the antennae got ripped off the car.

Have you never watched a woman try to back up?

Its funny shit, if you ever get the opportunity to watch when they don't know youre watching. The look of pure confusion.
I think in this case it was “my backup camera looks clear, hit the gas” while ignoring the text on the screen that says “please observe all surroundings”

Maybe I should point the camera up in the air. I asked the repair guy, in front of her, if it was possible to rig up a flashing light to let her know when the door is clear. :p

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Honestly, I'm surprised women are allowed to drive at all.

Men speed, and drive aggressively.

Women don't pay attention and wholesale suck at spacial awareness.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've met one woman, an ex in College, who could drive better than I could. But damn, the difference between her and her girlfriends was staggering. Like if a guy is a decent driver -- okay, neat. But in this case people were (rightfully) amazed.

She drove a manual Nissan 240SX and I was privy to her pulling some borderline Fast & Furious Tokyo Drift shit to avoid accidents in that car.

Should've married her. Oh well.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Honestly, I'm surprised women are allowed to drive at all.

Men speed, and drive aggressively.

Women don't pay attention and wholesale suck at spacial awareness.

People in general suck at driving these days. Too many tiny minds and too many distractions. My dad was a horrible driver but thought he wasn't, and that was long before he got old. He was always backing into fixed objects including gargae doors more times than I could count. A sister inherited his complete inability to drive, and on top of that she had an IQ of 3.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I've met one attractive car girl. She was unfortunately a Subaru fan. She did have it tunered out, boosted to the gills with meth, but still... Subaru. Gross. Though her racecar, actual racecar, was an RX-7. She was kind of a cunt, now that I'm remembering.

• 1WTF

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've met one attractive car girl. She was unfortunately a Subaru fan. She did have it tunered out, boosted to the gills with meth, but still... Subaru. Gross. Though her racecar, actual racecar, was an RX-7. She was kind of a cunt, now that I'm remembering.

Fucks wrong with subies? I own a Crosstrek and it's probably the best vehicle I've ever owned.

• 1Barf

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I've personally known several people (5+) who have had their Subaru's (WRX and STI's) lemon lawed in Texas. That and 1 base model Fiat 500. Your Crosstrek is probably fine.

• 1Like

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've personally known several people (5+) who have had their Subaru's (WRX and STI's) lemon lawed in Texas. That and 1 base model Fiat 500. Your Crosstrek is probably fine.

Lemon law issues are usually pretty quick to make themselves known aren't they? I have 138k on my 2016 Crosstrek. Under my extended warranty they had to replace an axle, because it was making a weird noise, and I had to replace my AC Compressor, but other than that I've been issue free.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Lemon law issues are usually pretty quick to make themselves known aren't they? I have 138k on my 2016 Crosstrek. Under my extended warranty they had to replace an axle, because it was making a weird noise, and I had to replace my AC Compressor, but other than that I've been issue free.
Sort of. One scenario, 20,000miles in, engine started being fucky. Had to be towed in for warranty service. "Fixed" it. Happened again after so many miles. Serviced again. And again. I believe it was serviced around five times in a six month period. Over a week in the shop each time.

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was negotiating for a car and someone bought it this morning, hours before I was able to close. It was nearly perfect. Little deflated right now.

• 1Solidarity

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Debating whether or not I want to go out for what should (hopefully) be a small gathering or just stay home and do fuck-all to give this year a fitting send-off.

SeanDoe1z1

I'd laugh at using internet explorer, but 90% of the DoD sites i use for work need explorer...

i have a rack of units in my DC that I don't touch without IE7. No joke...Its just been a pain overall trying to get it to function properly to the point of even bringing in some industry experts and its been the unofficial answer. Just.Use.IE7.

not enough units to warrant a managed server for them so just make do I guess.

I don't really plan to migrate out of them until probably 2021.

Malaysia! Fuck yeah!